Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    people also seem to forget that Lor'themar has stated himself that he doesn't want to create a new dynasty ( for those wondering dynasty? thats the name for the current rulling royal family, AKA the sunstrider dynasty)

so if he does get married, he will do it without being Regent lord.
    Some of the best leaders tend to be those who don't want the power. The lack of want for it keeps them in check and makes them a fair and just ruler.

While he may say he's just waiting, it's quite likely that there are none better than him to lead them. Lor'themar was left with the role by Kael'thas for a reason - he's a pretty damn good leader. The Sunstriders are all dead, unless Blizzard wants to pull something (and even then, I have a feeling many elves would be against it; where the hell have they been for the past decade while the Sin'dorei have been going through all this shit?).

Other elves, Halduron, Rommath, etc, have hinted that it's time (past time, for some) that he take up the seat of power. It would be a great morale booster, and it would be a good way to advance the story in Quel'thalas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Some of the best leaders tend to be those who don't want the power. The lack of want for it keeps them in check and makes them a fair and just ruler.

While he may say he's just waiting, it's quite likely that there are none better than him to lead them. Lor'themar was left with the role by Kael'thas for a reason - he's a pretty damn good leader. The Sunstriders are all dead, unless Blizzard wants to pull something (and even then, I have a feeling many elves would be against it; where the hell have they been for the past decade while the Sin'dorei have been going through all this shit?).

Other elves, Halduron, Rommath, etc, have hinted that it's time (past time, for some) that he take up the seat of power. It would be a great morale booster, and it would be a good way to advance the story in Quel'thalas.
    i know all that he was placed in a position he didn't want yet he took it up with dignity and did even beter his best then any one would thought he would and he is very respeccted by the other Blood elf leaders, if they want a king they want lor'themar XD yet he himself doesn't wanna start a royal family anyway aka a new dynasty.

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    They do physically, although socially the elves may or may not have longer childhood/growing up period, that sort of thing.
    Sylvanas was almost considered an adult with 17, so it is basically the same as humans, but they live for thousands of years in their prime, instead of several decades.

Well, why the hell not?
    That short story made him likeable, "human" character, being thrown under weight of Azeroth's daily life, you know, demons, genocide, invasions, etc... (lol though, that it was originally written by fan )

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    Then Lady Sylvanas would be jelly.
    Yeah what was up with that weird flirting action between the two of them in SoO? Looked to me like Sylvanas wanted to tap that...she can do better obv. *cough*

Lady Liadrin is a strong independent woman that does not need a man.
    Exactly.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    >_> i would murder him.

Lady Liadrin is a strong independent woman that does not need a man.
    I hope you are joking.

If every women thought like that, it will be the end of the human specie as we know it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    How do elf kids even age? Do they mature at the same rate as humans, except they just have a longer adult stage of their life?
    Basically yes. They age normally until they hit their physical prime, then they age very very slowly.

Elves in just about every fantasy universe are what we humans in RL would love to be.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    I hope you are joking.

If every women thought like that, it will be the end of the human specie as we know it.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically yes. They age normally until they hit their physical prime, then they age very very slowly.

Elves in just about every fantasy universe are what we humans in RL would love to be.
    Lifespan of Playable Races as I know them:

*Pandaren live to be about 300.

*High and Blood elves live from a few centuries a couple thousand years.

*Night elves live to be about a few thousand years and a little longer than high elves.

*Gnomes and Dwarves live to their mid-hundreds (maybe 130 to 150)

*Humans and orcs live to about 80 to 100 at the latest.

*Tauren live to about 500 years at oldest.

*Forsaken and Draenei to my knowledge are immortal, but forsaken can decay to death.

*Trolls live a couple hundred years.

*Not sure a the other races.

They join the faction of married people, increasing the current number by a whole 20%!

Blizzard is bad at doing couples. Either their pairing is a big deal, or one of the spouses becomes non existent until people complain.

I do hope that something happens though. I want Salandria's story to actually progress, see what she does in the future that some guards would try to attack her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Pandas were confirmed way back before MoP to live the exact same lifespan as humans.

Until blizzard learns how to actually write lore for characters in relationships, no.

Marriage in WoW is the death of personality for female characters without fail.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    I do hope that something happens though. I want Salandria's story to actually progress, see what she does in the future that some guards would try to attack her.
    I have a feeling that Blizzard may have forgotten about her existence. If we see Lady Liadrin in WoD as has been suggested then I hope we get to find out more about her adopted daughter. She may go the way of Koltira and simply be left to stagnate for years with no advancement at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    FEMINISM
    >_> I would murder her.

Lor'themar is a strong independent man that does not need a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Pandas were confirmed way back before MoP to live the exact same lifespan as humans.
    And they pretty much do, but the oldest pandaren can live longer than that.

Maybe Lor'themar and Lady Liadrin could get together, and lead to a return of the Convocation of Silvermoon
    with Lor'thermar as regent, Liadrin as leader of the Blood Knights, Sunreaver taking charge fully of the Sunvereaver factions, Rommath leading the Magisters and possibly the Scryers if/when Voren'thal passes, Brightwing in charge of the Farstriders (and i'm assuming belf monks and rogues) and High Examiner Bloodwatcher leading The Reliquary.

And then down the line Lor'themar and Lady Liadrin and the adopted Salandria, becoming a new line of royalty.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I hope they won't. Ever looked at what happened to Tyrande when she married Malfurion? If it happened after WC3 atleast, I don't remember when it happened.
    she marry him in cata

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    How do elf kids even age? Do they mature at the same rate as humans, except they just have a longer adult stage of their life?
    Valeera was a child during the Scourge invasion and in her late teens during TBC, so I'd say this is correct.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

I love this couple

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Actually it would be interesting to see Salandria grow older as from Burning Crusade to WoD she would be around Anduin's age. Imagine Lor'themar dealing with teen girl problems..

- - - Updated - - -

a teen who takes selfies >_>
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I don't know when this Lor'themar band-wagon started but more and more he's beginning to be my favorite leader. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    They would make beautiful children.