Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    WHO ARE YA, WHO ARE YA, WHO ARE YA?

Fucking Sk gaming step up and TSMs dream of finishing first in group goes down the toilet. Enjoy SSW in the next round! CandyPandy played that game amazingly, Jesiz was fucking shit again though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both teams were throwing hard. TSM just fumbled the last ball.

Deleted
    TSM so salty, Freddy just isnt a swain player and he build crap, no damage and no threat, sure they had no tank, but just pick mundo. Even if it was a mindgame that TSM thought he wanted to counter Mao, he actually never lanes against Mao, should have build zonyas straight after ROA

They just mentioned it at the analyst desk but TSM really seem to falter when it comes down to improvising on the fly and reacting accordingly, got outrotated pretty heave in the early stages and in the end.

Unless a miracle happends TSM will get massacred against White
    Last edited by mmoc901e5959a9; 2014-09-21 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Both teams were throwing hard. TSM just fumbled the last ball.
    its not about making plays or stragetic plays, its about whose going to throw first
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

I guess we won't need that tie-breaker anyways

Anyone that thought EDG were good needs to go back to the drawing board. Fizz gets spotted 30 seconds before going top, dies anyway and blows flash. Better give up drake when you've got the 4v3 too.

AHQ vs EDG inc for tie-breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Anyone that thought EDG were good needs to go back to the drawing board. Fizz gets spotted 30 seconds before going top, dies anyway and blows flash. Better give up drake when you've got the 4v3 too.

AHQ vs EDG inc for tie-breaker.
    EDG mid laner just got out classed soooo hard... fizz had same or above cs as ziggs.... and fizz was just roaming all over the map
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    God I love the people who cover the Chinese scene, automatically declaring themselves as the 2nd strongest region because they finished 2nd last year at worlds. Royal had the easiest route to the finals and got decimated. It's more Korea > Everyone else, no one is a clear second at this point. GPL is certainly worse but EU NA CN seem to be all close. Chinese analysts overhyping Nama1 calling him perfect ect, guess not

Deleted
    IoI the casters seem to have fun these last three games

I was wondering what the shot call was to push a nexus turret. You aren't going to win the game, so why stick around? One turret means nothing at 50 some minutes, any ace will generally mean the game anyhow.

Take your inhib, and roll out. Mostly, it seemed like they had no answer to vayne in team fights. Turtle couldn't out duel her, he only made it out alive due to janna shield and mikael's heal.

I feel a sorta ways for SK, specifically nRated, Candypanda, and Fredy. Its a damn shame the lost a real opportunity because of sensitivity :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedomoazul View Post
    I feel a sorta ways for SK, specifically nRated, Candypanda, and Fredy. Its a damn shame the lost a real opportunity because of sensitivity stupidity :/
    fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    fixed that for you.
    no no, i whole heartily meant sensetivity

10+ Year Old Account
    Then you were whole heartedly wrong.

Svenskeren is an idiot and behaved as such. His behaviour was punished. There is no sensitivity involved. Don't pull such a dumb ass move and you won't fuck over your team.

Im neither wrong nor right. Sven is a fuck up this is undeniable. But I guarantee it wasn't a Taiwanese who first reported him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedomoazul View Post
    Im neither wrong nor right. Sven is a fuck up this is undeniable. But I guarantee it wasn't a Taiwanese who first reported him.
    Proof or you can't say that.

(Sorry mods that I go OT)
    As I am not Riot I have no such files,data,etc to pull from. Simply all I have is the experiences of my own life, and those shared with me as the basis of my argument.

You don't realize offence until told/taught to be such.

I have a african friend named Jawanza. He's 26 and has lived in the USA for 7 years now. The term n&@#er, as defined by dictionary dot com is, a contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person. This is widely known due to recent transparencies of the internet. He however was blissfully unaware of the context an foul nature of this word, and kept it moving after first hearing it in common discussion amongst his college peers. (***Context***We live on the East side of town. Its mostly black/latino out here) He hadn't heard this term in africa, nor here until just last year. An for a solid week when he met someone new he used n&@#er in the context by which he understood it. Now I'll admit I laughed a little too hard when he told me. "Good morning n&@#er" instead of friend or sir as he usually did. So I told him, yes trevor and eric use that word. But he shouldn't use it unless he felt comfortable with the person he's speaking too. It's not something you can be casual about. By weeks end some white girl he befriended became offended with his use of the term, she enlighten him(slavery n shit) and he has sworn off using it again.

Much as for myself when I first moved south. I'm puertorican/black an was confused for a mexican. When I initially got called a wetback i assumed it was because I was mad sweaty that day, during a cold front(***context!***I was running to class)..... It wasn't til months later when playing basketball I called my try hard of a friend Todd a wetback. Than I became enlighten. Which brings me back to my initial point

You don't realize offence until told/taught to be such.

Thus between the recent rise of spectating streams to watch the NA/EU LCS players prep for Worlds, there isn't a doubt in my mind. Somone watching from EU or NA made this an issue. Probably posted on reddit/league forums/tumblr. Than good ol PC team moved out to save face for Riot.
    Last edited by Misjudged Maaanwell; 2014-09-22 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Ohai

Deleted
    actually been relatively disappointed by a lot of teams performance's in Worlds so far, the only guys that seem to live up to their hype are Uzi, Insec & Dandy so far, from a guy that doesn't watch ogn (mainly because I'm asleep or at work whenever it's on) I thought some of the korean players were absolute monsters, guess not. Hope Dade steps up this year, his performance in s3 groups was laughable at best.

also holy shit Jesiz is bad. that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadwraith View Post
    actually been relatively disappointed by a lot of teams performance's in Worlds so far, the only guys that seem to live up to their hype are Uzi, Insec & Dandy so far, from a guy that doesn't watch ogn (mainly because I'm asleep or at work whenever it's on) I thought some of the korean players were absolute monsters, guess not. Hope Dade steps up this year, his performance in s3 groups was laughable at best.

also holy shit Jesiz is bad. that is all.
    I disagree. Watching the TSM game against InSec made me question why everyone is on his nuts about Lee Sin. He doesn't seem to be that fantastic of a jungler - sure he's better than a lot of others but I honestly don't see what's so special about him. Granted, I don't watch anything except the NA LCS on a regular basis and I've not really followed any other region in terms of their teams or star players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    I disagree. Watching the TSM game against InSec made me question why everyone is on his nuts about Lee Sin. He doesn't seem to be that fantastic of a jungler - sure he's better than a lot of others but I honestly don't see what's so special about him. Granted, I don't watch anything except the NA LCS on a regular basis and I've not really followed any other region in terms of their teams or star players.
    Most players only notice flashy players which was what Insec did with the ward jump kick. Overall from watching Insec play he's quite good at being in the right place at the right time... He even has played Shaco in pro play and won every game he's picked him.
    Hey everyone