Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WoD Ret Gear T17 item Dump

Going to make a list of LFR, crafteds, 5 mans, Ect. and make it an easy to navigate format.

Stay tuned

This is not the Anaxies Totally Super Kool-Aid T17 thread so hold your britches

NOTES notice the PvP 4 set.
    Mixing and matching Apexis' / Crafted Gear / PVP is the most important thing you can do you being raid ready for Highmaul Progression.
    If mythic mode gear goes live as being awarded from Garrisons leveling your followers and obtaining a good team is alos very important.

For Garrisons the INN to get desired traits for successful missions and the BARN for farming Savage bloods to expedite your Crafted gear are absolutely Mandatory unless you are going to rely on means beyond your control.

Challenge mode daily "rewards" if LFR quality gear is INSIGNIFICANT as is 5 Man gear BiS with these alternatives.

It Appears DMC's are also upgradeable 3 times giving the otherwise weak ilvl DMC much needed boost. Need confirmation on if upgradeable.
    Feet:
    Doomslag Greatboots Unknown
    Iron Bellow Sabatons Operator Thogar
    Sabatons of Fractal Earth Kromog
    Entrail Squishers Butcher
    Crimson Carapace Greaves Unknown, Highmaul trash drops?
    Wing-Forged Greatboots Rukhmar
    Mosscrusher Sabatons Fungal Flesh Eater, Blaceknspore?
    Heel Protectors Franzok & Hansgar LFR
    Impaler's Greatboots Enforcer Sorka LFR
    Ogre-Eater Treads butcher LFR
    Bouldercrush Sabatons Highmaul LFR trash drop?

Non raid:
    Tournament Gladiator's Warboots of Cruelty PvP
    Tournament Gladiator's Warboots of Prowess PvP
    Tournament Gladiator's Warboots of Victory PvP
    Hardened Draenic Steel Warboots BS
    Truesteel BootsBS

Hands:
    Gauntlets of Guiding Light T17
    Flamefury Gauntlets Flamebender Ka'graz
    Gauntlets of Dramatic Blows Franzok and Hans'gar
    Gauntlets of the Heavy Hand Butcher
    Crimson Carapace Gauntlets Unknown
    Gauntlets of Electrocution Furnace Engi LFR (Blast Furnace)
    Lava-Crushing Grips Flamebender Ka'graz LFR
    Bouldercrush Gauntlets Highmaul LFR trash drops?
    Grips of Burning Infusion Fungal Flesh Eater, Blackenspore LFR?

Non raid:
    Tournament Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets PvP
    Flawless Crystal-Plated Gauntlets Apexis Crystall
    Hardened Draenic Steel Gauntlets BS
    Truesteel Gauntlets BS

Pants:
    Legplates of Guiding Light T17
    Firestorm Legplates Flamebender Ka'graz
    Legplates of Fractured Crystal Tectus
    Crimson Carapace Legplates Highmaul trash drops?
    Phoenixfire Legplates Rukhmar
    Gunnery Sergeant's LegplatesOperator Thogar LFR
    Ironshatter Legplates Blackhand LFR
    Legplates of Arcanic Absorbtion Koragh LFR
    Bouldercrush Legplates Highmaul LFR trash drop?

Non raid:
    Tournament Gladiator's Plate Leggings PvP
    Tournament Gladiator's Scaled Legguards PvP
    Flawless Crystal-Plated Legplates Apexis Crystall
    Hardened Draenic Steel Legguards BS

Rings:
    Burning Beak Band Rukhmar (World Boss)
    Grunt's Solid Signet Kargath
    Thunderlord Trainer's Insignia Dreadwing BRF LFR
    Grunt's Rusty Ring Kargath LFR
    Timeless Solium Band of Brutality Legendary 1st tier is 640. You can get 680 basically on first day of WoD.
    Seal of the Savage Howl Dreadwing BRF
    Ransacker's Ring of Plunder Unknown BRF prob?
    Phosphorescent Seal Gruul
    Earthfury Band Tectus
    Gronn Bone Seal Highmaul trash drops?
    Opalescent Tri-Ring Highmaul trash drop?

Non raid:
    Flawless Signet of Bloody Crystal Apexis
    Primal Gladiator's Signet of Cruelty PvP
    Primal Gladiator's Signet of Accuracy PvP
    Primal Gladiator's Signet of Accuracy PvP

- - - Updated - - -

I'm actually going to likely remove LFR loot for 2 reasons.

#1 Pvp gear dumps on it
    #2 Apexis gear dumps on it
    #3 Crafted Gear dumps on it

And less clutter

Yes that's actually 3. I'm so generous!

This Won't be finished tonight. Maybe tommorrow. Or maybe I won't!
    Last edited by anaxie; 2014-09-24 at 10:52 PM.

Hah, that petrified willow is the new version of http://www.wowhead.com/item=12969. Was a crappy weapon even when it was current content. Funny they kept the meh proc.

Deleted
    Please include LFR gear for those slots that can't be filled with Apexis or Crafted. PvP gear can bite me and many others who don't give a shit about PvP. I'd rather equip a lower level badly itemized item than spend any time doing PvP.

Maybe I will maybe I wont

Deleted
    Blackrock Foundry won't be out till +4 weeks or so after Highmaul,you think Rets will go for the 4 Set PvP in the meantime? (gearing up in Highmaul is going to be an ass since there is mostly x1 plate item for each slot,no tiers)

Not getting conquest gear would be foolish even if you hate it. It's free gear for the absolute minimal effort for how huge it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Not getting conquest gear would be foolish even if you hate it. It's free gear for the absolute minimal effort for how huge it is.
    I get that part but we get an average of ~10% damage increase with the 4 piece,you think we'll stick to it in favor of the Mythic gear until Blackrock or?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akam3x View Post
    I get that part but we get an average of ~10% damage increase with the 4 piece,you think we'll stick to it in favor of the Mythic gear until Blackrock or?
    The point of the pvp gear for us is to have as high ilvl gear as we can going into highmaul. Saying you dont want the pvp gear for this is like saying you dont want heroic gear from one tier to start the next.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

What WoD Factions do exist, have not read anything about them and what Raid relevant stuff do they have.

Anybody care to share some Information?

First weeks of LFR will be a nightmare. You might struggle in arenas but there's a matchmaking system for a reason and at least that gear is guaranteed.

I really hope I won't hate garrisons as much as I'm anticipating that I will. At least I'm going into this expansion with a casual approach and not full hardcore like MoP.

Actually, nothing can beat the MoP grind. So I'm not sure why I'm even worried. Maybe because of the nightmares I'm still suffering from.

4 lockout n garrisons make WoD trump MoP. In grinds honestly

Just so it's said.
    It takes 1 day to get ANY upgradable recipe for BS (probably the same for other professions)
    Then it takes 5 days to upgrade that craftable to stage 2.
    Then it takes another 15 days to upgrade that craftable to starge 3.
    Weapon and Armor upgrades are different recipes, meaning you need 40 days in total to unlock 655/665 craftable for Blacksmithing.

But wait it's more!
    Currently on the beta work orders (which makes the materials you need to craft) takes 1 minute, don't know if that will stay.
    How long will you take to get your garrison buildings high enough to start producing?
    You need 15! blood things from barn (can be put on AH) to make one T2 upgrade for your BS craftable. Depending on your realms prices that's going to be costly!

Say at best you get to lvl 100 in a day, spend another 2 days working/grinding your garrison to death- and got a couple 100k gold (probably more) lying around you might have your T2 craftable up 1 week after WoD launches. That's a big task mind you.
    Then you have at least 15 more days to go before you can even get the T3 upgrade for your craftable, that's also going to cost you a big amount of gold.
    So there, you'll MAYBE get your 3/3 weapon (or armor) done by the time mythic opens- is it worth it? Fuck yes, is it going to cost you time and money? Fuck yeah it will.

Garrisons are a huge time and gold dump on the beta currently.
    If you're going to have any sort of chance to get things done fast enough you better prepare 1-2 alts and get the different buildings up on them as well and just do daily reset things on them, having a second blacksmith (or third) just to buy the BoE craftables so you can send those crafts to your main and then upgrade them will save you a couple days- not to mention a couple extra barns will save you tens of thousands of gold.

PvP and Apexis gear seems like the only logical way to gear up apart from that though- Apexis grind groups will probably form, + there's the daily quest that gives you 800-1000. still that's more than decent.
    The daily Challenge mode BS... unless you're lucky and end up with tier pieces, weapons or trinkets! it's not going to be that big of a deal. What's the chance anyways? 5-10%? There's always going to be that one fucker that doesn't raid that will end up with full LFR gear by the time shit opens...

+ if your guild is any decent chances are you'll do normal + heroic flex mode 2 times before mythic progress even starts.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Stage 1 is BoE, Stage 2-3 is BoP

Unless it's changed- checking beta now.

Oh update on the work orders.
    One Work Order now seems to take 20! HOURS! *EDIT* I have a follower with engineering trait, so say 24hrs for one work order- having a follower cuts 4hrs off.
    So T3 shop = 5x work orders per day roughly.
    If that stays, say goodbye to any craftable T3 by the time mythic opens.
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2014-09-11 at 01:40 AM.

6.1. Launches the mobile garrison phone app lol

- - - Updated - - -

Those crafts are only flex aka normal quality. Fuck it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Also stages don't matter since you can buy the upgrade kits

Stages matter because the daily profession CD (your own) grants you 10 materials for your specific profession.
    Your Garrison building gives you 1-3-5 work orders, now I'm not sure if it's 24 hours (20hrs with follower working there) for ONE work order or if they work multiple work orders at a time. If it's 24 hrs for ONE work order then... well GG for craftables since you need like 100 profession mats to make the 630 blue weapons/shields and 640 epics. Work orders give you 4 for one work order, which means in one day you'll get 14 profession mats- say a week for the stage 1 craftables, then 5 daily crafts to get the T2 upgrade for either wep or armor, the craft of the upgrade item requires 150 profession mats and the T3 upgrade requires 15 daily crafts and 200 profession mats.

Still think the upgraded profession crafts are looking obtainable before mythic starts?
    Obviously everything can change- but as of current beta build it's going to take you a LOOOONG time.

there's 640 ilvl headpieces that are almost 100% to be from Molten Core 10 year event. Goes with everything they've said so far: http://wod.wowhead.com/item=118940
    Thought the Event rewards would be LFR quality though... does that mean LFR is 640 ilvl?

TL;DR
    By current beta build it looks like it'll take 1 week for 630-640 craftables and another 2 weeks on top of that to get T2 upgrades, T3 is completely unrealistic to have before mythic opens.
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2014-09-11 at 02:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cringed at reading the blacksmith ramp-up cost.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Furyborn View Post
    moar updates pl0x!
    I'm really busy being a whore.

I'll do more soon...ish

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    I'm really busy being a whore.

I'll do more soon...ish
    Omg guys, Anaxie now works for Blizzard. You can tell by the soon™