Achievement But No Mount?

If I have an achievements, let's say a Feat of Strength for a mount I obtained long ago, but I personally do a bit of account transferring of characters, so I no longer have that mount on newer accounts.

Could I talk to a GM to give me the mount as long as I have the achievement that proves I won it at some point? Or do you think it's back to the grind for me?

7+ Year Old Account
    Instead of posting a forum thread on MMO-Champion where Blizzard pays little attention to, how about you send a ticket to Blizzard Customer Support? Makes more sense, yeah?
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mounts are account wide only for a specific account. You'll have to grind again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Kay Fernalld View Post
    Instead of posting a forum thread on MMO-Champion where Blizzard pays little attention to, how about you send a ticket to Blizzard Customer Support? Makes more sense, yeah?
    Nothing wrong with asking a question, answer it or stfu and don't post.

I personally don't think a GM will do this as I think they will make the decision that the mount is now bound by account and no longer by character. It can't help to try though as since they changed it so you can no longer transfer accounts by different emails which got rid of any character transfer/achievement selling they may be more lenient now.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Nothing wrong with asking a question, answer it or stfu and don't post.

I personally don't think a GM will do this as I think they will make the decision that the mount is now bound by account and no longer by character. It can't help to try though as since they changed it so you can no longer transfer accounts by different emails which got rid of any character transfer/achievement selling they may be more lenient now.
    Thank you, so many condescending people on here.

It depends on the mount. If it is something that is no longer obtainable, they may actually give you the mount (they did this for a tabard when I merged accounts after the initial one being stolen). If it's something you can still get again (ashes, baron's charger, etc) then they will most likely say no. Try to be polite and understanding, and they might also be more likely to assist you.

I don't see why they wouldn't do that. If you have the achievement you obviously got it. Try it and see.

And like Meiluy said, don't be a dick about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post
    Thank you, so many condescending people on here.
    He's right though. Why don't you just make a ticket and ask? Everyone here can say what they think, but it does you no good, as no one can tell you what Blizzard will do.