Thread: H Galakras

H Galakras

With my guild having H SOO on farm we are finding ourselves at the point where now we are just pushing to get the best parses we can as individuals. when it comes to H Galakras I can do pretty well as an UH dk but i am stuck in thinking about the trinkets i am using and wondering if itd be beneficial to be using HW Evil Eye of Glakakras and the HW cleave trinket instead of HW Evil eye and H Thoks Tail Tip. Any thoughts?

Depends on how willing your guild is to let you get the best personal parse at the expense of everyone else.

If the answer is a lot you want two cleave trinkets, that's strength and agi, and you want to solo aoe as much trash as your guild can handle leaving alive for the whole fight.

In a more realistic situation, I'd imagine you probably won't want to go with eye as it doesn't do much for your aoe and you probably wont get a full duration gargoyle before the boss anyway. Thok's and cleave seems like it could be better, but I'm basing this on little more than educated guesswork.

The way we are doing it is a weekly rotational basis where only 7 dps and a tank are on the trash to give people the opportunity to parse high. The double cleave i could see, but since i only have the one my reasoning behind gala trink is purely for the proc being higher than a reg H Thoks and because it lets me use CDs far more often that i dont want to miss out on (garry the gargoyle being one of the most prominent seeing as he hits like a god damn freight train, pardon the language).