Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I do believe, that WA Strings are saved in the WTF Folder, rather than the Addon folder.

This is amazing, you guys!

Great job, I love it.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Okay think I figured out a little bit. For the Treants you'll click on the plus sign for Buff_Move and click on Treants and then on the right side click Load and checkmark Talent Selected and pick Force of Nature. And for making it only display in combat you'll click each group and the same thing, find the Load tab on the right and click In Combat.
    Yup that sounds like what I did.

Sometimes the bars aren't showing up, any idea why? I can see half the animation (only black bar, without blue\golden enrgy), dots and buffs. but the actual energy isnt showing up
    (im using the star glyph)

Here a pic:
    http://puu.sh/cd9cG/0c5c014706.jpg

it needs to be 100energy, and yet- nothing.
    Also, it seems that its always happen when the starsurge3x animation (the purple thingi) doesnt show up aswell.
    Last edited by omri1212000; 2014-10-15 at 01:21 PM.

Deleted
    Very nice work. But the actual eclipseenergy isn't showing up for me either. Maybe because i'm using the german client?

Quote Originally Posted by sundowning View Post
    Very nice work. But the actual eclipseenergy isn't showing up for me either. Maybe because i'm using the german client?
    The Energy is hidden by default.

Quote Originally Posted by omri1212000 View Post
    Sometimes the bars aren't showing up, any idea why? I can see half the animation (only black bar, without blue\golden enrgy), dots and buffs. but the actual energy isnt showing up
    (im using the star glyph)

Here a pic:
    http://puu.sh/cd9cG/0c5c014706.jpg

it needs to be 100energy, and yet- nothing.
    Also, it seems that its always happen when the starsurge3x animation (the purple thingi) doesnt show up aswell.
    It looks like you are missing the solar string.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Deleted
    Extremly nice strings!
    Big thanks!

Great addon btw Cyous thank you! Doe's anyone know where I can find the weakauras for empowereds and sf/mf buffs? I put them in myself but I keep getting script errors. It may be the patch but if anyone has a pastebin link to help me out that would be great! Thanks!

Deleted
    Now I finally had the time to play around with this a little bit. This is absolutely awesome. Thanks a lot for this, Cyous.

I have tried to change a few things which have been bugging me a little bit, but I am not really fond with Weak Auras.
    So I have a few questions:

I tried to modify the Treants aura, so instead of making it glow at 3 charges, I wanted to make it glow at >= 2 charges. I did this by changing the condition in Custom Trigger. But now it is "faded out" glowing when it's at 2 charges and fully glowing, when at 3 charges (see screenshot). Is there some option I missed somewhere?

I want to show the remaining recharge time on the treants aura, kinda like the standard UI displays the recharge time. Now I have found the function Duration Info which is already defined for the Treants aura and returns the Cooldown Duration. But I have not found where I can display this Duration info within this aura. Is this possible within this Treants aura or would I have to make a new one, overlaying the Treants aura?

I also modified the bars to scale with time and not with eclipse energy and I really like it more that way, but I suppose it's more about personal favor here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    The Energy is hidden by default.

It looks like you are missing the solar string.
    I have it, I have it all. Sometimes it works normal, sometimes not. (No matter how many /reloads I do)

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the SS update, it was getting a bit annoying having those spirals all the time. Again thanks for the bar!
    Black Lives Matter

Deleted
    I must admit that these strings are amazing! Great job! Been playing around with it.. Bugsack mentioned about something with WA2 but I reloaded and so far no problems. Only problem is Shadowed Unit Frames attemptin to comapre number with nil. +1

sorry extreme WA rookies here,
    but where the treants stacks are showing would it be possible to set up an aura showing:
    Incarnation icon glowing if off cooldown and cd countdown if on cooldown?

edit: btw amazing job it does look amazing!

I lurk on these forums pretty much everyday, and made an account just to let you know how much this helped me out
    thanks <3333

Awesome WA! I love it! Definitely needed for the new balance tracker!! =D
    Last edited by Chrexis; 2014-10-15 at 07:45 PM.

Is there an easy way to have Starsurge count instead of Treant Count show? I took Inc and knowing how many stacks of starsurge/starfall i have would be more helpful. Thanks

are treants viable as tier 4 talents in this patch?

Could anyone make or share a string for Lunar Peak to show an Icon or make dunno, the Moon icons GLOW during the peak?

Like on http://puu.sh/cd9cG/0c5c014706.jpg, he made an icon with Eclipsed Moon with the peak remaining time.

I got a Starsurge count icon for the left Buffs working, shows the Starsurge icon and the count number from 0-3.

Starsurge stack buff icon - http://pastebin.com/iii5qWvQ

(NOTE - I have changed the sizes of the bar and all that went along with it so you might need to adjust the size of my solution)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelluss View Post
    Could anyone make or share a string for Lunar Peak to show an Icon or make dunno, the Moon icons GLOW during the peak?

Like on http://puu.sh/cd9cG/0c5c014706.jpg, he made an icon with Eclipsed Moon with the peak remaining time.
    I added icon on each side (lunar is moonfire, solar is sunfire) that has a text of %p (timer) that has a trigger of Lunar Peak or Solar Peak.

Seems to work well since it adds an icon next the to bar doesn't messes up the bars at all - I like it sense the extra icon popping up by bar catches my attention.

Can you change the Force of Natur Charges Counter in a Starsurge/Starfire Counter?
    I tried copy&paste the FoN WA and then chaning the spell id, but the Counter does not work.

Bossmanssmiths works for the moment, but if would be nicer if it looks like the other charge counter