Blizzcon Polar Bear Mount and Grunty Pet

So im pretty sure it might not be legal to sell my Blizzcon Polar Bear mount card and Grunty pet cards. But if I were to where would one post them? Ebay?

It's perfectly legal. And yes, if they're unscratched, put it on eboay with a photo of the cards

Ebay or Amazon.. anywhere really. Its legal too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It's legal, I've got both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    It's perfectly legal.
    Source for that claim?

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Source for that claim?
    The fact that people openly do it all the time and Blizzard has never said it's not okay. Ebay auctions don't get taken down.

They're cards, physical items, redeemable for in-game cosmetic items. It's perfectly legal to sell them.

The distinction is that's it's legal to sell a physical object, illegal to sell a virtual item.

With this you're not really selling a virtual mount, you're selling a card with a number on it. If you were directly selling the mount in-game then it wouldn't be legal.

Weird, but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    The distinction is that's it's legal to sell a physical object, illegal to sell a virtual item.

With this you're not really selling a virtual mount, you're selling a card with a number on it. If you were directly selling the mount in-game then it wouldn't be legal.

Weird, but true.
    Yes, this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by krep86 View Post
    So im pretty sure it might not be legal to sell my Blizzcon Polar Bear mount card and Grunty pet cards. But if I were to where would one post them? Ebay?
    I'm calling the police right now.

follow this rule when dealing with blizzard items.

online items for online currency = ok

real life item for real life currency = ok

no mixing !
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    follow this rule when dealing with blizzard items.

online items for online currency = ok

real life item for real life currency = ok

no mixing !
    A card is a real life item.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is legal to sell them. If they aren't bound to your account, then you are able to sell it.

Though, take notice, it is at your own risk. And shouldn't be attempted sold on MMO-champion.

Though, it is legal as long as it is not merged with your account, which would mean you would need to sell your account - which is not legal.

Though, to set a mark clear...

... You may -NOT- sell the cards ingame for gold. You can auction it on any of the auction sites for a good profit though. As marked by others.

Real life item for Real Life Money is okay. In-game for in-game money, is okay. Real life item for in-game money, -NOT- okay. In-game item for Real life money, -NOT- okay.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Source for that claim?
    Blizzard's ToS states that it is illegal to sell in-game items for real-life money, as this is considered profitable gain using their own product as a medium---the same reason why selling challenge mode runs for real-life money is illegal.

However, selling the actual card is not using their product as a medium in which to do so. Thus this is not illegal and in no way in breach of their ToS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasi View Post
    I'm calling the police right now.
    call 911 now!

Deleted
    first of all can we stop calling things that are against blizzard's eula 'illegal' ?

blizzard can put up many rules and they're all completely irrelevant.

and to answer your question OP: it's perfectly legal and also not against blizzard's eula to sell them.

If you want to sell it, sell it. For example, Spectral Tigers have been selling for real money and/or in game gold for years, so just do whatever you feel is best for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's 100% legal =). I've been buying and selling various Blizzard items like those two for half a decade now on eBay. Be careful on how much you sell it for. IMO I'd recommend you put it at say $0.99 starting bid for each item and set it to one week. Trust me, you won't end up having to sell it for only a dollar, lol. In fact by having it set that low as a bid, people become very interested in the item after they invest hours bidding on it watching it get higher and higher. And in the end you'll likely get more than the people who set a buy it now of a high price. But if you'd like to set it to Buy It Now then just look at the other copies for sale and set yours about $10.00 less and it'll go quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyina View Post
    A card is a real life item.
    which make it ok if he sell it for real life currency
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.