Deleted

Question Followers and guards in garrison

I just wonder - can all the guards and followers in your garrison be for example undeads (or any other race)? Or is it not possible?

Cause I would love to have undead-only army on Draenor

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    I just wonder - can all the guards and followers in your garrison be for example undeads (or any other race)? Or is it not possible?

Cause I would love to have undead-only army on Draenor
    As far as I know, you can do that (change your guards to a specific race) if you are exalted with the relevant vanilla faction or the Pandaren faction. DKs can also have death knight guards if they are exalted with the Ebon Blade.

Thanks to Visenna for the signature.

Yes, you can get Forsaken Deathguards (and possibly Abominations) to be the guards in your Garrison if you are exalted with Undercity. AFAIK the guards are the same as the ones in the cities so it is the default Stormwind Knights/Ogrimmar Guards, Thunder Bluff Braves, Ironforge Guard, Darnassas Sentinels, etc.

It would be cool if we could get class specific guards, not just for the Death Knights. Eg. Warlocks get Felguards, Warriors get like Brawler type bouncers, Paladins get the Silver Hand, Druids get the Earthen Ring/Cenarion Circle who shapeshift from time to time, Priests get a bunch of orphans (OP kids cant die), Shaman get totem bound elementals, etc.
    You just lost The Game

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Yes, you can get Forsaken Deathguards (and possibly Abominations) to be the guards in your Garrison if you are exalted with Undercity. AFAIK the guards are the same as the ones in the cities so it is the default Stormwind Knights/Ogrimmar Guards, Thunder Bluff Braves, Ironforge Guard, Darnassas Sentinels, etc.

It would be cool if we could get class specific guards, not just for the Death Knights. Eg. Warlocks get Felguards, Warriors get like Brawler type bouncers, Paladins get the Silver Hand, Druids get the Earthen Ring/Cenarion Circle who shapeshift from time to time, Priests get a bunch of orphans (OP kids cant die), Shaman get totem bound elementals, etc.
    Agree except for the Orphan part...that has a high potential to be taken the wrong way!

Also, not sure what faction would be relevant for other classes besides DKs

Thanks to Visenna for the signature.