Trying to drop from 190ish to 180+ Any help? (Food wise)

Alright, well last year I was at 225 in November. Now, after a lot of hard work, I am down to about 190. I lift 3x a week and started cycling 2x a week recently on the trails near my home. My main concern is food intake. I have heard that it's tougher to lose weight once you slim down a lot. I am I have a thick muscular build, so yeah I have leaned up a lot, but I am not skinny. The weightlifting has really added to my physique, I am at the point where I am starting to really see back, arms, chest, traps and leg muscles without flexing.

Right now for breakfast I eat 3 eggs( 2 white one whole), half cup of shredded wheat cereal with a cup of skim milk( I don't drink the milk), a half cup of raspberries and straight black coffee along with water.

Around lunch I usually make spinach salad with chicken/fish/wild game that I hunted/other lean proteins. I add in veggies and a very low fat avocado based dressing. Gets me pretty full and I usually workout right after.

After a workout I take in a protein shake(25g whey, zero fat milk, spinach and flax seeds) About an hour later I usually eat a piece of protein with a half cup of brown rice/Pasta, with spinach/veggies mixed in.

For dinner...pretty much the same thing...

Snacks(throughout the day)
    Handful of almonds
    an apple/other fruits
    slice of turkey or chicken from the deli
    (I eat these randomly, I don't snack on all of them in one day)

So any suggestions? I feel really great right now, had to change up my whole wardrobe and everything, and I am ready to take it to the next level.

Thanks you all!

Do a cut on Keto. Best way to lose stubborn fat.

http://www.reddit.com/r/keto
    http://www.reddit.com/r/ketogains

Thanks a lot. This is really interesting stuff.

Are you tracking your body fat %? If you are lifting a lot you may be losing fat, but not lbs because you're building muscle. How many calories per day total do you intake? How tall are you?
    Aggathon's Rage Bar || @Aggathon || www.tankspot.com