Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Subduer View Post
    So 3 weeks of grinding mobs? Great?
    Maybe a good chance for taking it slowly and enjoying the experience better? ^^

Otherwise, you'll have the anniversary Molten Core and Tarren Mill vs South Shore 1 week after WoD releases, too.

Not to mention heroic dungeons and challenge mode, Ashran & Garrison.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkuri View Post
    I'm going to say that leveling on the Beta isn't final.

I'm certain that Experience is throttled and set below of what is expected when it goes live. But, that's just my thought
    hardly, after the latest 30% increase in XP required per level, you will barely make 100 through questing alone, there is just no room for another increase without expecting people to grind extra - dungeons, mobs or the "zone" quests. I hit 100 after finishing like 7/9 questlines in nagrand while getting quest achievs in all but spires, since at the time the end of one chain was bugged and 1. I was actively doing zone quests 2. did blasted lands event as part of the leveling 3. getting extra rested XP from spires offerings. ANd I didnt even do it in one go, so I had some extra rested.

the 12-15 hours is reasonable for anyone decently geared and leveling through quests, depending onhow much competition for mobs and objectives is gonna be there on launch day

I leveled a priest after the XP required had been increased and it took 30 hours.

However, I did this in several sessions over several days and I spent a lot of time on garrisons and profession stuff. Just the leveling part was several hours shorter. Also, Spires was bugged and I had to go and find lower XP stuff I had skipped in earlier zones to be able to get to high enough to go to Nagrand. She was level 550 or so gear.

I'm currently leveling a hunter (555 or so gear). Her leveling is about faster since she knows where everything is and she just kills stuff faster than the priest.

She does in 2 hours what took the priest 3 hours, so I'm thinking about 20 hours to level with her doing some profession stuff.

[B]However[B], the beta both of them started with some XP already filled in (not sure why) and they started with some rested bonus which they won't have in live.

I'm thinking that given all that if I don't do profession stuff it probably takes 20 hours to level during live.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    About 5 hrs if you wanna grind those mobs that are not fixed yet, but people who do it might get a rollback.
    any more info on this?
    the problem with mob grinds this expac is that u need 10 levels and therefor ure gonna have to find 2 good spoots rather than just 1

it will be fast if ur not login to real life

Deleted
    Depends how you level
    If you going after all stuff can be long.If you choice stright way to 100 6-7 hours with geared toon avg time

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    any more info on this?
    the problem with mob grinds this expac is that u need 10 levels and therefor ure gonna have to find 2 good spoots rather than just 1
    You realize any mob grind exploits on mmochampion will be common knowledge to anyone interested and you will likely face competition on your server as a result.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Depends how you level
    If you going after all stuff can be long.If you choice stright way to 100 6-7 hours with geared toon avg time
    Just be careful with that, by the time you get to level 98 or so, your toon won't be geared any more. My mage can easily solo Lvl 92 elites, by the time he gets to 98 - even level 92 elites are a little bit of a challenge.

Not too sure if it is a flaw in the stat squish, or operating as intended - but your toon will be weaker by 100 in WoD way more so than it was weaker by 90, 85 or 80 in previous expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Just be careful with that, by the time you get to level 98 or so, your toon won't be geared any more. My mage can easily solo Lvl 92 elites, by the time he gets to 98 - even level 92 elites are a little bit of a challenge.

Not too sure if it is a flaw in the stat squish, or operating as intended - but your toon will be weaker by 100 in WoD way more so than it was weaker by 90, 85 or 80 in previous expansions.
    Is this just due to crit/mastery/haste percentages going down? I kind of expected the bonuses you get each level would make this less of an issue.

Just don't forget to log in all of your 90's at least once when WoD goes live so you can start accruing rested xp on them until you start to level those.