Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Keep making claims about him without any substantiation.

You're like what, 19, or 20 from your last thread? Go read a few history textbooks, grow a sense of compassion, and get over yourself.
    Sounds a awful lot like a case of fluffy balls, instead of hairy ones.. lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Don't engage him, he's a massive warrior of the keyboard.
    It's also a secondary account.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharif View Post
    A guy who commits murder decades ago shouldn't be allowed to walk free even if he is not a direct danger in the present. In the same way, this guy committed horrible crimes all those years ago. That cannot go unpunished.
    Murder is the illegal taking of a life, he never murdered or even killed somobody. So you think we should just lock up everybody who is on the losing side of a war now? That'll take a while, lots of ex-german/Japanese soldiers/navy/airmen are still left!

Deleted
    I didn't need to even read this article it's so obvious he is pure evil, lock him up and throw away the key... and even that's too good for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    A guy who commits murder decades ago shouldn't be allowed to walk free even if he is not a direct danger in the present. In the same way, this guy committed horrible crimes all those years ago. That cannot go unpunished.
    He did not pick the people who lived and died. He did not put them in the gas chambers. He did not pull a trigger, anything like that. He stood by, asked the powers at time to be moved to a different place, and tried to ignore what he was seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    Murder is the illegal taking of a life, he never murdered or even killed somobody. So you think we should just lock up everybody who is on the losing side of a war now? That'll take a while, lots of ex-german/Japanese soldiers/navy/airmen are still left!
    I'd be okay with that. If they were horrible people, they need to face justice.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zvinny View Post
    and tried to ignore what he was seeing.
    or drink a lot before going to bed to forget
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by What-ho Squiffy View Post
    I didn't need to even read this article it's so obvious he is pure evil, lock him up and throw away the key... and even that's too good for him.
    Which is why your opinion is pointless and has no merit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zvinny View Post
    He did not pick the people who lived and died. He did not put them in the gas chambers. He did not pull a trigger, anything like that. He stood by, asked the powers at time to be moved to a different place, and tried to ignore what he was seeing.
    By ignoring what he was seeing, he was still a cowardly accomplice.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    and what do you expect some random guy to do? Desert, form a revolution and overthrow Hitler? This isn't a comic book bud.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just glad we've established that you'd risk you and your families life to not be a "coward"

I forget who I am quoting. But it goes like "Everyone thinks they can shoot someone until they're met face to face with that moment and sees a human just like them who they're pointing the barrel at"

10+ Year Old Account
    It is that same "compassion" and spinelessness of the European powers that allowed Hitler to rise to power in the first place. Maybe you should be the one educating yourself.
    Hitler "rose to power" in a young republic that had recently abolished Monarchy, and was ridden by extreme drainage of it's economy caused by WW1 aftershock effects, exaggerated by the winning powers from WW1.. Hitler's party took part in the country's elections several times, until they've gained the most votes in 1933 with 42% votes. That isn't even the super majority.
    And unless some other country would have started a brand new war there was no way to interfere with the process whatsoever.
    Hitler hasn't given any other country any reason to prevent his party from taking part in Germany's elections.

Why am I even bothering... I could talk to my neighbors hamster, and he'd be more understanding I suspect.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Being a coward is not a crime. And you cannot say merely being stationed at Auschwitz was a crime. He didn't choose where to go.

So when's the world going to go after Israel's leaders for war crimes currently happening in Gaza?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeakanice View Post
    I forget who I am quoting. But it goes like "Everyone thinks they can shoot someone until they're met face to face with that moment and sees a human just like them who they're pointing the barrel at"
    This. This so much. It's hilarious how little people value life until they've experienced taking one.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

Germany is again appeasing international accusations of anti Semitism.

Because fuck it if Germany shouldn't pay until the end of time for crimes committed over 70 years ago.
    America nuked hiroshima, lets lock all americans up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    I vote you send this fucker to Syria and hand him over to ISIS and let them cut his head off with a rusty blade.
    Utterly smart comment. b/c taking part in whatever form of atrocities against Jews is anathema to those ISIS clowns, right? Sending him there might rather look like a family reunion.

Going after grunts 70 years later is generally questionable; going only after germans while russian, french or whatever war criminals get celebrated at parades is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Rindrae View Post
    So when's the world going to go after Israel's leaders for war crimes currently happening in Gaza?
    TIL self-defence is a crime.

Deleted
    TIL self-defence is a crime.
    Yup.

You're right.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    America nuked hiroshima, lets lock all americans up for it.
    That was a rational decision that saved more lives than it took.