Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by pixor View Post
    Which I assume both opinions are.
    How do you assume that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    I hope that wasn't how you played. CS should never be delayed. SB lines up with every CS. BB lines up with every 2nd CS. BS shouldn't be used in CS. Are you calling RB a resource?
    That is only true for SoO, where high crit level and cooldown reduction trinket eased up fury a lot. The key in SoO was to line up cooldowns with requirements of the fight, especially Garrosh had plenty of opportunity for that. Fights like Malkorok and Thok (especially Thok, oh god...) didn't require much thought.
    In my opinion ToT fury was the most interesting playstyle we ever had. You could not just use every RB proc, because it wasn't a given that both BT crit before the next CS. Also the trinkets were much harder to sync up, because they did not match exactly the cooldown of recklessness.
    By the way, the statement that you used CS on cooldown is not true, it was reasonable to delay CS a few GCDs if it lined up with a trinket (especially in execute phases or with reck up).

I thought the last builds removed any rotational change depending on the amount of range? At least thats what I get out of the 6.0 discussion thread, but I did not spend much time there the last weeks, so I may be wrong. A link to a source would be appreciated.
    €: The 6.0 Fury guide answers this question, so unless you mean wild strike at above 100 rage (which is exactly what HS did in MoP, additionally to the usual rotation) fury is nothing more than a priority list.
    Last edited by mmoc34e120ccb4; 2014-10-10 at 11:24 AM.

Deleted
    I hope that wasn't how you played. CS should never be delayed. SB lines up with every CS. BB lines up with every 2nd CS. BS shouldn't be used in CS. Are you calling RB a resource?
    CS was never used on 20s cooldown when done properly, it was either 21 or 22.5s depending on circumstances. And yes you can also delay it even a bit more to line it up with reck. Blindly using it when it comes of cooldown lead to poorer dps.

And yes, i consider RB charges a ressource, since it can be spent, stored etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduryondon View Post
    I thought the last builds removed any rotational change depending on the amount of range? At least thats what I get out of the 6.0 discussion thread, but I did not spend much time there the last weeks, so I may be wrong. A link to a source would be appreciated.
    €: The 6.0 Fury guide answers this question, so unless you mean wild strike at above 100 rage (which is exactly what HS did in MoP, additionally to the usual rotation) fury is nothing more than a priority list.
    You keep your rage as low as possible. If you let it get to 100 then it's too late and a series of procs will see you cap.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    CS was never used on 20s cooldown when done properly, it was either 21 or 22.5s depending on circumstances. And yes you can also delay it even a bit more to line it up with reck. Blindly using it when it comes of cooldown lead to poorer dps.

And yes, i consider RB charges a ressource, since it can be spent, stored etc.
    What do you call procs then?

1-2.5s is basically using an ability on CD.

Deleted
    You keep your rage as low as possible. If you let it get to 100 then it's too late and a series of procs will see you cap.
    You might want to discuss the Fury 6.0 guide then.

Deleted
    How do you assume that?
    Same way as you assume my statement is an uninformed opinion.
    Last edited by mmoccebac77bfe; 2014-10-10 at 12:14 PM.

Pixor
    "Note: I dont know if thats the actual rotation, you will follow in 6.1 - but get my point."

- - - Updated - - -

You might want to discuss the Fury 6.0 guide then.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6.0 Fury Guide
    Berserker Rage whenever enrage is down
    Execute immediately when sudden death procs, almost no matter the situation.
    Wild strike/Execute if rage is greater than 100 or if bloodsurge is cockblocking your rotation.
    Bloodthirst if enrage is down or rage is below 90.
    Execute if the target is below 20% HP while enraged.
    Raging Blow
    Wild Strike if enraged and the target is not below 20% HP.
    Level 60 Talent Filler
    Doesn't contradict anything I said.

I'd love to see fury with an ability similar to what flayers have, or like what the melee dps legendary cloak proc does, where you do a channeled, furious attack for a few seconds during which you can't perform other abilities. That to me fits with the idea of a furious berserker.

Deleted
    Doesn't contradict anything I said.
    Yes it does, because using Bloodthirst at 89 rage is not "keep your rage as low as possible". In addition to that, you call this more complex than MoP, when you had to do the exact same thing in WoD by using heroic strike instead of bloodsurge and you had to watch out for having enough rage for CS as well.

Deleted
    Khorm, I meant if prio, like if RB comes before SB or Rav before Exe, or whatever. My point is still the same. You just press that button that is ready, and that doesnt demand any attention imo. You dont build up rage, and spam it doing CS window. You don't pay attention to a RB proc and save that for CS (like in ToT). Basically no brain aka. boring rotation. But hey, Im a fan of boring rotation and thats exactly what we are getting, so no complain here.

Yes it does, because using Bloodthirst at 89 rage is not "keep your rage as low as possible". In addition to that, you call this more complex than MoP, when you had to do the exact same thing in WoD by using heroic strike instead of bloodsurge and you had to watch out for having enough rage for CS as well.
    Sometimes your rage will climb high due to WS being on a low priority due to SD procs, 2 RBs, Bloodsurge. Your job is to keep it low as possible so if that does happen ou don't cap. Say if you have:

50 rage
    1 RB
    BT on CD
    Enrage 4s to go.

You would use WS rather than RB.

Quote Originally Posted by pixor View Post
    Khorm, I meant if prio, like if RB comes before SB or Rav before Exe, or whatever. My point is still the same. You just press that button that is ready, and that doesnt demand any attention imo. You dont build up rage, and spam it doing CS window. You don't pay attention to a RB proc and save that for CS (like in ToT). Basically no brain aka. boring rotation. But hey, Im a fan of boring rotation and thats exactly what we are getting, so no complain here.
    Good play will be about weighing up what the priority is at the time. It's not like an Enhance Shaman were the same priority exists every time. In MoP all I have to do is use BT on CD, keep rage above 60, use RB as they come, CS and spam HS while keeping the same rotation and adding in SB. If this was previous tiers the only change was keeping 1 RB while going into CS.

I'm not out here saying it's the hardest thing ever, but the same shouldn't be said about MoP either.