Thread: Kor'kon Warwolf

Kor'kon Warwolf

Seeing that this will no longer be attainable come patch 6.0 does anyone know if warlords will give more if not one more wolf mount for ally??

If so then I don't have to go into overdrive to get it before then, if not this is gonna be a shitty 3 weeks. Any one who would like to carry as well send me a PM!
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.

I just bought a carry, cost me 25K which I thought was damn cheap.

They had a save at Garrosh so it took about 20 minutes, managed to score 2 loots off G as well (sadly no heirloom)

Wow, actually those mounts look slightly better than the krokron wolf, the only thing appealing now about the krokron is the matching shaman gear
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Y'all need to get yourself on OQ, there are successful pug runs all the time. Or OpenRaid, either work. Don't pay for it. I haven't been in a raiding guild since Wrath and I got mine ages ago.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    All you really need to aim for is 540-550 ilvl and some nice people from OQ or open raid will help you get one.

I think my realm has been selling them for 15k for garrosh N kills, but I haven't seen an advert for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennegadelawlz View Post
    Seeing that this will no longer be attainable come patch 6.0 does anyone know if warlords will give more if not one more wolf mount for ally??

If so then I don't have to go into overdrive to get it before then, if not this is gonna be a shitty 3 weeks. Any one who would like to carry as well send me a PM!
    yes, leatherworkers http://wod.wowhead.com/item=108883 and those who do the stable missions get http://wod.wowhead.com/item=116784

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get it. I am not a raider and I got into an OQueue group. Without saying I was "carried" (I put decent DPS for a non-raider but I was not the best) but it took me 3 or 4 tries to "kill" Garrosh and get the wolf. I got a heirloom too. I just love that mount.

yea i tried to get into one last night that was on Gary and ilvl req was 519 and i was like sweet. but some how i was declined. what evs i got a lil bit more time.