AV ques over and over -- please change in WOD

So has Blizzard convinced us that getting an AV over and over again in Random Ques is alot different than making 4 teams and put them into a wsg or twin peaks etc??

I have re-subbed for a couple of months, and when I hit that Random button, I get IOC SOTA and AV. If I blacklist two of them I get the third. It is ridiculous that Blizz penalizes players for queing up for what battle grounds they want to play. If a player loves Capture the flag well let them play twin peaks and wsg all night. If a player likes resource base type maps let them que up for ab, bog, and eye of the storm. Why this restriction. Faster Ques? Well leave the button there, and if you want faster ques hit the random button. But if you do not mind the longer ques, then let us wait, but still give us the same reward.

Please Change this type of que.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Gets worse. In WoD they are adding flight to PvP in Ashran. They just can't seem to work out the kinks in the PvP system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blacklisting needs to be removed. I stopped queing for this exact same reason. Always get same ones, black list two and always get the same third one.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter II View Post
    Gets worse. In WoD they are adding flight to PvP in Ashran. They just can't seem to work out the kinks in the PvP system.
    Are you gonna have to get banned and another name change before you learn your lesson? What does this have to do with the topic at all? We get it, your signature tells it all, you're butthurt over them trying something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    Blacklisting needs to be removed. I stopped queing for this exact same reason. Always get same ones, black list two and always get the same third one.
    They really need to just add a third blacklist option, or remove the battlegrounds that are most blacklisted from the random queue from time to time, sort of like a reverse call to arms.

They must see that no one is queuing for AV/Isle/SotA on a balanced basis, at least compared to WSG/AB/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    Alliance always loses. I get no honor. I queue exclusively for av. I think a lot of alliance do

Quote Originally Posted by Super Ordinator View Post
    Alliance always loses. I get no honor. I queue exclusively for av. I think a lot of alliance do
    Well now you just most likely started a whole other debate of the old "well I play Horde and we always lose everything blah blah so you don't know wtf you are talking about" or "I play Alliance and we win everything you fucking scrub" (because of course people can't agree or disagree without insulting the other person here). Then we'll have the people stating statistics over win/lose ratios, and it'll somehow turn into how bad LFR has ruined the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbert the View Post
    Well now you just most likely started a whole other debate of the old "well I play Horde and we always lose everything blah blah so you don't know wtf you are talking about" or "I play Alliance and we win everything you fucking scrub" (because of course people can't agree or disagree without insulting the other person here). Then we'll have the people stating statistics over win/lose ratios, and it'll somehow turn into how bad LFR has ruined the game.

I like how you summed up 99% of the threads here in only 5 lines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    Are you gonna have to get banned and another name change before you learn your lesson? What does this have to do with the topic at all? We get it, your signature tells it all, you're butthurt over them trying something new.
    On the contrary, my signature shows that I was right. There would be flight in Draenor, and Druid is my main class. I happen to LOVE that they are adding flight to PvP. AV and AB are large enough, they should add it there too. Then the weak ass filter currently in place would not be such a big deal. Why so serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter II View Post
    On the contrary, my signature shows that I was right. There would be flight in Draenor, and Druid is my main class. I happen to LOVE that they are adding flight to PvP. AV and AB are large enough, they should add it there too. Then the weak ass filter currently in place would not be such a big deal. Why so serious?
    Why do you think flight in PvP is a good thing?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Why do you think flight in PvP is a good thing?
    Same reason I think it is good in PvE. Speed, Convenience, and Freedom. Aerial combat is an amazing aspect at 310% speed. At the 100% in Vash'jir (basically the similar archetype) was not. It was slow and awkward. Now, with a full range of motion and two axises to play on, it will no longer be about constantly running away or hoping over their head since you are no longer on a single axis. You now have to rework your whole strategy and learn how to fight while in flight. Those of us who love combat flight simulators may just get our feet wet with PvP when we swore we never would... simply to have an advantage. And, to drink the tears of PvPers and listen to them bitch about the new system. Two things they have done to us for a decade. The rules have changed... and it pleases me greatly.

incredible how it has nothing to do with the actual thread......so many "battle" games out there that have choice. Choice to do capture the flag all day or maybe big ass battles like AV IOC and SOTA. If there was a BIG ASS BATTLE button, then they could fix av ioc and sota to be big battles instead of zerg bullshit. I dislike when the discussion is "alliance win av all day long" Thats a different topic. I want to be able to play what battleground i want and not be penalized for it except for TIME in que. Random button advantage should only be faster ques and the rewards should stay the same. AV IOC SOTA have good intentions, but since they have to "end" in 10-15 minutes blizz was forced to make it an anoying zerg fest. By separating them into different groups they can actually make them into the cool BG's that I am sure Blizzard intended them to be. OR for the minimum let the player be able to blacklist up to 5 battlegrounds and even if you have to sit in a 30 min que, I would be ok with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakecanada View Post
    incredible how it has nothing to do with the actual thread......so many "battle" games out there that have choice. Choice to do capture the flag all day or maybe big ass battles like AV IOC and SOTA. If there was a BIG ASS BATTLE button, then they could fix av ioc and sota to be big battles instead of zerg bullshit. I dislike when the discussion is "alliance win av all day long" Thats a different topic. I want to be able to play what battleground i want and not be penalized for it except for TIME in que. Random button advantage should only be faster ques and the rewards should stay the same. AV IOC SOTA have good intentions, but since they have to "end" in 10-15 minutes blizz was forced to make it an anoying zerg fest. By separating them into different groups they can actually make them into the cool BG's that I am sure Blizzard intended them to be. OR for the minimum let the player be able to blacklist up to 5 battlegrounds and even if you have to sit in a 30 min que, I would be ok with that.
    Or, players could just queue for their favorite BG, give up the double HKs, and get over it.