Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bach0r View Post
    so how our Maraad would be able to tell story of alternative Kilrogg then?
    Maraad just said the vision of his death, they just showed to us how he will end up dying, he is not painting pictures to Varian.
    I don't know. Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigrot View Post
    Maraad just said the vision of his death, they just showed to us how he will end up dying, he is not painting pictures to Varian.
    I can imagine him ordering the guards to bring in a pen and paper :P

For those of you who don't understand, Maraad is telling the stories from memories, and the pictures are just of both AU/MU warlords.

That's why we see Kilrogg here killed by Horde/Alliance.

Grom's mate was killed by Ogres but in MU she had already had Garrosh. (Like 95% sure on that one.)

So in short Voice doesn't match picture that's the issue, not like Maraad getting revamped AU memories from any Bronze Dragons or anything....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    It wasn't wrong. Blizzard just couldn't be bothered to have the page up as they pushed Kilrogg's video. Took them hours later, but it's there now.
    It was wrong, and it's still wrong on the OP @ Blizzard's site The link in the post have just a single word 'killrogg' and it should be ending with the 'killrogg-deadeye'

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...acters/kilrogg

See?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd View Post
    It was wrong, and it's still wrong on the OP @ Blizzard's site The link in the post have just a single word 'killrogg' and it should be ending with the 'killrogg-deadeye'

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...acters/kilrogg

See?
    Your link did work at the time, but now it leads to a 404.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopotamus View Post
    For those of you who don't understand, Maraad is telling the stories from memories, and the pictures are just of both AU/MU warlords.

That's why we see Kilrogg here killed by Horde/Alliance.

Grom's mate was killed by Ogres but in MU she had already had Garrosh. (Like 95% sure on that one.)

So in short Voice doesn't match picture that's the issue, not like Maraad getting revamped AU memories from any Bronze Dragons or anything....
    What are AU and MU stand for?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo is anyone else wondering why Varian and Maraad are absolutely alone in the Keep?

Deleted
    Okay so almost all the orcs are dumbass brutes it seems except for Thrall. And Thrall since cataclysm is more of a super sayen than a shaman. Will this game be labelled for 3 years old?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    quite the opposite. they represent the best trait of intelligent organisms: need for progress through conflict. they are definately on a much higher intellectual level than modern phds in marxism 'war crime, how to prevent wurrs'

I smell someone who has failed any high education here

There is still the army you know.But I guess your progress will stay behind a computer screen playing MMOs

Quote Originally Posted by aggroforum View Post
    What are AU and MU stand for?
    Alternate Universe. Main Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    I smell someone who has failed any high education here

There is still the army you know.But I guess your progress will stay behind a computer screen playing MMOs
    Conflict/competition plays a big part in how we have evolved as a race
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokee View Post
    The bits with Maraad and Varian are building up to a twist. Still not sure which one exactly.
    Varian will (to maraads shock) reveal he was orc all that time. But the real plot twist will be when maraad will reveal he also is orc disguised as draenei who havent dropped his act for 35 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukoden View Post
    the direction blizzard is taking with its animated story telling is a stark contrast to warcraft 3 . the content is ok i guess but the animation is not as good as any of the cut scene /videos from warcraft 3 and i dont like it . kinda expected 2014 to trump 1994
    ar well good luck in wod everyone fed up with russians bots cheats hacks and i cant see that going away il just read here and watch some streams
    If they were cinematics we'd get 1 at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Your link did work at the time, but now it leads to a 404.
    Yes it doesn't work, because it's the link from the original post that was posted on the site. I wanted to show you, that it is still incorrect

The working one is ending with 'kilrogg-deadeye' and the wrong one with just 'kilrogg'.

Go there and see. It's still invalid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/159...ogg-19-09-2014

Best part so far, well done Blizzard
    They have all the qualities to be animation movie enterprises visual, voice, story telling..... WHY WE CAN'T HAVE THOSE NICE THINGS OFTEN!
    Pixxar and Dreamworks behind you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Varian will (to maraads shock) reveal he was orc all that time. But the real plot twist will be when maraad will reveal he also is orc disguised as draenei who havent dropped his act for 35 years.
    Ok, you got me to laugh.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn