Your opinion on my Monk

Hey guys. I was really hoping for some advice on my monk.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/R...3/hero/1294785

I can easily clear T3 rifts and bounties and gear has been dropping for me pretty consistently including the two one handers I have. I had to reroll for the socket but it gave me nearly 100K dps bump over my previous wep so I would say it was worth it. What I would like to know is if my spec has any gaps in it or flaws which I could improve.

My usual approach is just constantly be using WotHF while spamming my mantra. Sweeping winds is always at a 3 stack and then when I run into larger packs and elites I will pop blind, serenity, and mantra all at the same time for a big damage boost.

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone got any thoughts?

I'm no expert on monks but, get a legendary gem in that ring instead of an emerald. If you're clearing T3 rifts you should have plenty of keystones.

Granted I had a pretty op Flying Dragon for my alt monk I just crafted legendaries for each slot and cleared T6 instantly.

Granted this is your first and only 70 so you probably don't have the patterns. As stated you should really farm GRs. Do GR 1+ and get all the legendary gems and fill rings with them. You really want the Holy Smite Gem(Mirinae) and the Attack Speed Gem(Gogok - this one is best once its 25, but before idk had all my gems near 40 already)

I personally just used the Sunwoko set spec without the set and cleared fine and never lost HP due to mantra of healing spam.

WotHF - FoF, Sweeping Wind - Inner Storm, Dashing Strike - Radiance, Mantra of Healing - Time in Need, Epiphany - Desert Storm, Breath of Heaven - Infused with Light
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2014-10-11 at 09:31 AM.

I just got the Crudest Boots as a drop. Does anyone know if the second mystical ally will allow a 2nd 10% dmg increase if I'm using the Fire ally?

Deleted
    Go after this one. http://www.diablofans.com/builds/835...k-build-quin69

I use it on hardcore and it is so damn good.

The build that Kerdoz linked is one of the best build that you can go for with monks