Best Blood dk Racial WoD Horde PVE

The title says it all. I am thinking of changing my orc to a tauren, but I dont want utters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Play what you want to play. None of the racials are worth a race change over at the moment. Only race change I'd do is to Dwarf if I was a Rogue. Complete DoT/Bleeds clear --> Vanish looks very strong for PvP.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

15+ Year Old Account
    Blood elves seem to have it best more or less. But we're talking about like a 100dps at most. Not worth it.

Trolls? +15% haste sounds pretty nice.

The DPS difference is small enough not to really care. Just if you every go Alliance don't go Night Elf :P Female orc, troll look nice and the new white female skinned cow <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    The DPS difference is small enough not to really care. Just if you every go Alliance don't go Night Elf :P Female orc, troll look nice and the new white female skinned cow <3
    I'd argue that NE's are the best tank race by a huge and large margin.

For Horde, the difference is negligible. DPS wise races are all extremely close (orc and troll may be slightly ahead due to cd stacking). Tauren over about 200 stamina (marginal considering health pools) and I don't know if that interacts in any way with Resolve. Undead has a small heal that may be a little better in the current healing model.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait what, are they still planning on rolling with the 2% dodge on Nelves? I thought it was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    Wait what, are they still planning on rolling with the 2% dodge on Nelves? I thought it was removed.
    Take a look at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11913971864. Nope, it's not getting removed as of the last update, but do keep in mind some things have changed such as humans now get Versatility instead of choosing secondary stats to boost. But still, +2% dodge and +2% increased move speed and then +1% crit or 1% haste are nice.

Gnomes might make good DKs due to getting 5% additional RP for a total of 105. "Might" being the key word since the raised cap might be meaningless in the grand scheme of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

If you're interested in Challenge Modes, Blood Elves are a solid #1. AoE silence is HUGE for some of the worst pulls.

Blood Elf Blood DK. Too much blood.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day