10+ Year Old Account

Do you play multiple characters?

I don't just mean levelling them to the cap and giving them your main's handmedowns.

Do you actually try to kit them out in BiS gear/give them the best gems and enchantments/farm high difficulties etc with them?

Inb4 someone thinks I'm talking about WoW.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

In ICC I had a full heroic Mage that's really the only time I've had more than one geared toon lol.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, I have my main which is like 550 item level. I dont really raid much at all. A couple of times, but bad loot luck. Mostly its upgraded flex and lfr pieces. I have a druid and warlock that are about 530, and a hunter and monk which are 510. The rest of my 90s range from 440-500.

I would say I can play about half the specs in the game adequately. Meaning I could do flex or maybe some early normal modes with them and be competitive. The other half im either terrible at (feral druid), or average with.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk what you would consider geared. 520-530 is good enough for an alt and all the flexes which is what I would do on alts. My main is under geared, but I never have enough free time to raid for 3 hours, and cant commit to a schedule.

just have my main right now, but i do plan on opening up another one soon
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

I'm a super non raider........My warlock has full timeless burden gear with some pvp pieces tossed in off Celestial bosses. My Rogue is close to my lock but still needs some valor upgrades.

I got a hunter, mage, DK and Pally on horde side that are half geared. With an Ally lock who is decent ...... then 2 or 3 toons that's just in starter Timeless gear.

At one point I said I was only gonna have 2 horde and 1 ally toon but I never seem to stick to it. I guess seeing old toons half geared doesn't set with me well.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    3 People didn't notice this was a Diablo 3 thread

I tend to rotate characters. In D3 I played only WD, swapped over to Monk but didn't like him that much. In RoS swapped to DH and played till T2, now I've swapped to Crusader and having a blast. That'll be my main for now, and kinda neglect other characters once I've chosen a main.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

I've played everything at max level for at least 20 hours(except DH), but for seasons I stick to 1 character/season, and I'll probably pick which one that is based on which builds are strong(as in, are there any builds I enjoy that also happen to be strong) or if they have fun legendary synergies.
    In the current season I've got a decently geared lighting dash monk(can comfortably solo farm T5), before that I played a lot of wizard and crusader.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    I usually play them up till the point of min max gear.
    Last edited by mmocc5ffaeb8d2; 2015-05-27 at 08:32 AM.

I play 3 wizards.. Does that count? o-O
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

I play the WD and Crusader regularly and the wizard once in a while. I used to play a monk and started with a DH but both are just so boring to me now.

Maxed out a WD and played a little with him at 70. Now I have maxed Wizard and I've played him more than my WD, he's better geared and everything at the moment too.

15+ Year Old Account
    On Non-Season I have all characters with the ability to easily farm Torm 6.

On season its currently only my Crusader, Barb and DH that is on faceroll mode in Torm 6. Wizard is getting there this week I guess, depending on if I want to focus on nailing the 41Grift on my Crusader or just farm gear for my Wizard.

Deleted
    I have all classes, because i got to catch them all!