Jungle cleave advice

Hey there, I started playing jungle cleave (priest healer) yesterday and we are seeking some advice.

We are at ~2100 Rating and we are strugling against LSD (Original and 2.0) and god comp mainly.

Against LSD we went for the lock, but their pressure is far too high for us to handle, everytime lock is low he teleport away and we lose pressure, also we got CC'd a lot. Against God comp we tried going mage, but they just cross CC us and put far too much pressure in a Deep Freeze with devouring plague.

I am running with Wild Charge, CW, typhon, Treants, bash and HotW, hunter is using wyvern sting.

Any tips (specially on target selection) are welcome.
    Last edited by Knolan; 2014-09-25 at 08:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know for a fact that you want to tunnel the boomie or ele depending on LSD version, not the lock.

But I don't play junglecleave, so I can't give you much more advice on that. LSD survivability is pretty ridiculous, if there's a boomie the offheals will be crazy with HotW.

Vs fireplay I'd train the mage, vs original Gcomp sit on the shadow all the time, and use at least one defensive cooldown for every DP the priest uses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I know for a fact that you want to tunnel the boomie or ele depending on LSD version, not the lock.

But I don't play junglecleave, so I can't give you much more advice on that. LSD survivability is pretty ridiculous, if there's a boomie the offheals will be crazy with HotW.

Vs fireplay I'd train the mage, vs original Gcomp sit on the shadow all the time, and use at least one defensive cooldown for every DP the priest uses.
    We will play tonight, will try to sit on druid/ele on the LSD and see how it goes.
    What would be the difference of a fire mage from the frost? AFAIK they have the same defenses.
    Last edited by Knolan; 2014-09-25 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    We will play tonight, will try to sit on druid/ele on the LSD and see how it goes.
    What would be the difference of a fire mage from the frost? AFAIK they have the same defenses.
    DB for every burst other than that pretty much same

Well, it worked better going for shadow priest no god comp and elemental shaman on LSD, still both are VERY hard games for us.
    We are still at ~2100 rating (we got to 2135, now we are 2110 IIRC).

Thanks for the advice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool beans. I struggle aswell vs LSD as Ele dk hpriest, Godcomp is 50-50 (we play to live until we global either mage or priest). So you're not the only one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.