Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

PvP Season 15 Ending Soon

PvP Season 15 Ending Soon
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    After many grueling bouts in the Arenas and Battlegrounds, the time has nearly come to see who will reign supreme in this action-packed PvP season. Prepare to fight your last battles, and remember—to the victors go the spoils!

Arena and Rated Battleground Season 15 will be coming to an end in a couple of weeks. Once the season wraps, we'll begin an approximately two week process to determine end-of-season reward eligibility.

Qualified players should note the following in order to ensure you receive your just rewards:

• Please refrain from transferring your characters to another realm or faction until after PvP Season 15 has ended.
    • PvP Season 15 titles and mounts will be awarded approximately two weeks after the season ends.

Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points at the end of the season, and any Honor above 4,000 will be converted to in-game currency at a rate of 35 silver per point. A few other things to keep in mind once the season has ended:

• The Honor cap will remain at 4,000.
    • Season 15 items with rating requirements will no longer be available for purchase.
    • Rated Battleground and Arena matches will not be available during the break between seasons.

Best of luck, gladiators!

"...end in a couple of weeks" lol Blizzard ain't sure on date yet...

although this is the usual two week beforehand announcement message I think
    Last edited by Xjev; 2014-09-30 at 05:09 PM.

Coming Soon (TM)

So 6.0.2 Oct 14th!

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    "...end in a couple of weeks" lol Blizzard ain't sure yet on date...
    "Couple of weeks" = 2 weeks. It's pretty much confirmed besides any derps that may happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    "...end in a couple of weeks" lol Blizzard ain't sure yet on date...
    "Couple" is generally understood to mean "two" but it is telling that they didn't specify a date. Gives them some wiggle room.

6.0 soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    "Couple of weeks" = 2 weeks. Couple = 2.
    Wouldn't surprise me if it was next week anyway. The formulation is vague enough so that they can say "you were warned". That's probably what they learned from last time, when they had to postpone the patch after not giving out the warning early enough.

Anyway, there it is. Great news.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damnit i was hoping Patch 6.0 would come out Oct 7th .. jesus now Oct 14th Sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit, I hope the patch doesn't come out on Oct 14, I'm going to be in Key West that week....

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya this is sad. All we heard all summer was they wanted 6.0 to be out 6-8 weeks instead of the typical 4 weeks.
    Guess the supreme counter argument is that they also said they wanted shorter expansion cycles...

Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if it was next week anyway. The formulation is vague enough so that they can say "you were warned". That's probably what they learned from last time, when they had to postpone the patch after not giving out the warning early enough.

When has "couple" ever meant "1"?

So tuesday 14 it is!
    (for pre-expansion patch)

Thanks for posting this.

Deleted
    Soon..soon...Soon everywhere

10+ Year Old Account
    bah, 14th? :/ guess 7th was pretty much impossible at this point anyway >.<

Quote Originally Posted by GGA1759 View Post
    So 6.0.2 Oct 14th!
    That would be a nice birthday present

Yeah no, if that was the case they would have come out last week with this blue post.

Deleted
    I still think the expansion date could slip. Just a hunch.

Deleted

Wow, some people here with their wishful thinking. Always amazes me. Get real.

Quote Originally Posted by MetroStratics View Post
    All we heard all summer was they wanted 6.0 to be out 6-8 weeks
    Nope, they said 4 to 6 weeks, as usual.

So, all is within schedule.