Replacing my graphic card

Hai,

I think my graphics card is a little bit outdated, I use a ATI Radeon HD 5750. I was used to playing Fifa 14 fluently, and WoW on high settings with decent fps (+/-30fps). But now with Fifa 15 it's not that fluently anymore and WoW could be on higher settings.
    Since I'm not really into graphic cards I don't know what would be an upgrade.

What I'm looking for is a 'low' budget upgrade.

thnx in advanced

Price range?
    Everyone having an Artifact equals nobody having one.

Quote Originally Posted by edmorte View Post
    Price range?
    I'm not sure what nowadays prices are, but €100,-?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    750ti is probably the best you can do for about that budget. Not sure the exact price in your country.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    750ti is probably the best you can do for about that budget. Not sure the exact price in your country.
    The cheapest 750 Ti is like €132

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    The cheapest 750 Ti is like €132
    Not sure why so expensive considering its right about where the price is in US dollars, but maybe suggest something then if you're fully aware of the prices in euros for cards? Only thing I can think of is the regular 750 or a 260X.

Not sure why so expensive considering its right about where the price is in US dollars, but maybe suggest something then if you're fully aware of the prices in euros for cards? Only thing I can think of is the regular 750 or a 260X.
    Currency conversions doesn't work, because everything is much cheaper in America since always, they also don't have taxes in the US prices.
    The 750 is €115 and 260X is €107.

I don't come with recommendations, because I don't recommend anyone buying graphics cards for gaming at this price point, and while he would definitely see a bump from a 5750, it would not be one I think would be big enough to justify the money dump in FPS:€

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mind throwing me a link for price references in euros? For future use. Always have a hard time finding them myself.

Mind throwing me a link for price references in euros? For future use. Always have a hard time finding them myself.
    I used prices on http://www.amazon.de - prices may be found lower on other sites, but I think Amazon is a good comparison to the market in general (not that we have Amazon in Sweden ).

Thanks for the info lads