Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

10 Douchebags You Meet At Gym

http://www.gq.com.au/fitness/workout...os=10#/pagetop

Now I don't visit gyms for obvious reasons to some however I was told this was humorous so I thought y'all may enjoy it and even admit if you're one of the ten

Deleted
    Why the devil would you post this if you are not a gym goer?

10+ Year Old Account
    It missed out no. 11.

The person that can't go to the gym and mind his own business and has to call everyone else a douche.

10+ Year Old Account
    Douchebags? Y'all?

You're going to be sacked as an Englishman if you carry on with that sort of language.

OT: The first one was a bloke that talks on his phone to people when he's resting, so I didn't bother to click any of the others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Why the devil would you post this if you are not a gym goer?
    Because I know a number here are and thought they would enjoy it?

This is why I have a weightbench at home. =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    By that logic you may as well carry on as you currently are and post everything you see online.

Deleted
    TBF y'all is pretty Yorkshire I aren't saying it in a southern american twang lol

Yur'all

By that logic you may as well carry on as you currently are and post everything you see online.
    I think that's exactly what's going on currently.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

It's like having our own personal BuzzFeed.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Are you just bitching now for bitching sake? You don't have to be a gym goer to understand the stereotypes... It's a lighthearted thread

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate websites that this that have a list but have one per page.

I really wanted to laugh at the meatbags

There are other forums besides off topic http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/3...ts-amp-Fitness

#3 is so insanely, hilariously homophobic. Who the fuck thinks this shit is funny?

Deleted
    Sometimes OT could do with a little bit of lighthearted jest amongst the monotonousness political, police, disaster, religious & feminist debates that go in circles

I'm the phone guy. I work out mid-day and if I have business to attend to, I will attend to it, sorry if anyone doesn't like that.

None of the other things in there really bug me. Im surprised they didn't mention guys who stand in front of the dumbbell sets and do their routine, then look surprised when people are pretty much banging into them to pick up a set. Take your set and move away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    #3 is so insanely, hilariously homophobic. Who the fuck thinks this shit is funny?
    How is it remotely homophobic? The gym is a pretty homoerotic place

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in cheer, we had schedules for the weight room, the only crossover was when someone was rehabbing an injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    People who are semi turned on by that type of activity, which makes them lash out, I would imagine. Also, if this is what you are thinking about when someone spots you, you maybe you need to review your priorities.
    Huh, what?

Sometimes OT could do with a little bit of lighthearted jest amongst the monotonousness political, police, disaster, religious & feminist debates that go in circles
    Thats what http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/316-Fun-Stuff is for. Like I said there are other forums here besides off topic.