Page 69 of 119 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think something is wrong with the lists on the simcraft site...

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    today on simcraft they accidentally all finishers.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Looking at some of the fights that aren't pure ST (bracken) when you might still want to play sub, i could see mastery gaining value.

Also, have you recently changed how shattered hand is modeled ? Yesterday double SH was pulling ahead of everything for me, today it's SH x1 and frostwolf x1.
    I'm not a SimC dev so I can't be certain, however you can check all the changes going through here. First glance, I don't see anything directly - I would suggest the multistrike changes/fixes were enough to push frostwolf back ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    Combo points were accidentally uninitialised from the rogue engine meaning it would essentially run you at 0 combo points for the duration of the sim, a fix has been put out but I'm not sure how the main page updates so might be a little while?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Ryme, Have you updated simprofiles? My results seems to be lower then yours for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by zmex View Post
    Which wep would you guys use for Sub in offhand either The Bladefist mythic with a socket or Phemos Double Slasher which is mythic aswell ?
    Sim it.

But my uneducated guess is Slasher's fitting secondaries make more then up for a socket.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Sim it.

But my uneducated guess is Slasher's fitting secondaries make more then up for a socket.
    Unlikely, 50 of your strongest stat is almost always going to be better than the gap between weak secondaries and slightly better ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Combo points were accidentally uninitialised from the rogue engine meaning it would essentially run you at 0 combo points for the duration of the sim, a fix has been put out but I'm not sure how the main page updates so might be a little while?
    simulationcraft.org reports are created once per day directly from the git repository.

Deleted
    Is it even worth to use Shadowmeld as a night elf (subtlety)? I can't find a way to make using Shadowmeld a DPS increase compared to the one on first page.. Btw. I'm also new to SimulationCraft ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiiimZoooon View Post
    Is it even worth to use Shadowmeld as a night elf (subtlety)? I can't find a way to make using Shadowmeld a DPS increase compared to the one on first page.. Btw. I'm also new to SimulationCraft ^^
    Why wouldn't it be? Shadowmeld is nice to have when everything else is on cooldown.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowmeld is just a better version of the SoO subtlety 4-set. Although it was a shitty 4-set I believe it was a dps gain.

Granted, mechanics are not exactly the same as they were in SoO, but I don't think Ambush have lost much value since then.

A while ago a few of us tried to get to be an increase to little success, however I've just added it back in using the same conditionals as vanish and found a 200 dps increase - this is likely down to the vast changes both engine and APL that have occured since then. I'll update once full sims are done, also means now the best sub rogue is a night elf who plays during the day and not the night

Quote Originally Posted by Kyarxadron View Post
    Ryme, Have you updated simprofiles? My results seems to be lower then yours for some reason.
    Are you running from source or the latest released version?
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    A while ago a few of us tried to get to be an increase to little success, however I've just added it back in using the same conditionals as vanish and found a 200 dps increase - this is likely down to the vast changes both engine and APL that have occured since then. I'll update once full sims are done, also means now the best sub rogue is a night elf who plays during the day and not the night
    So it should just count as a vanish? Cool.. So macro it with Premeditation and Ambush is the way to go?

I always advocate against macroing premeditation, you reduce it's effectiveness on average when you do. But yeah, treat it as a super light super quick vanish.
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    I always advocate against macroing premeditation, you reduce it's effectiveness on average when you do. But yeah, treat it as a super light super quick vanish.
    How does it reduce it's effectiveness? :s

How does it reduce it's effectiveness? :s
    You can't get anticipation stacks from it, for one thing.

And if you're running subterfuge and have high energy, it's better to dump that energy first, potentially use a finisher and then premed after for extra efficiency.
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    And if you're running subterfuge and have high energy, it's better to dump that energy first, potentially use a finisher and then premed after for extra efficiency.
    Ohh yeah! Just changed to Subterfuge and Vanish glyph myself.. ^^ Thanks for the tips!

Updated, the extra bit of pooling increased haste's value some more but bear in mind, this is only true for nelves.
    I am the lucid dream

Im confuced about what weapon enchats to use. Shadowcraft just love SH, but I refuse to believe that its a dps increase over frostwolf in both hands as sub. Can anyone clear this out for me? Same for combat

Shattered hand is still really good, too good, it's very likely it's better for you. If both Shadowcraft and Simulationcraft agree it's better, it's probably a safe bet it is.
    I am the lucid dream