Need help with a flavour deck

I am playing a backspace milling deck and currently stuck at rank 5-11 with it. I've only got a couple of specific cards to mess around with and maybe some of you could give me advice in the cards that would fit this deck more.

I need to be able to lose my hand quickly while still maintaining board control. The things I can play with are:

Leeroy (Sometimes swapping out leeroy for another Eviscerate, depending on my mood xD)
    Backstabs
    Eviscerate
    Assasins blade (even though it's extremely usefull for my deck)
    Assassinate (using it in loads of games for the things I don't want on the board or in their hand)

I'm thinking about getting perdition's blade twice instead of backstab/eviscerate and getting an extra blade furry to clear things up a little bit easier. Any advice is really appreciated ^^

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/77603...n-control-deck

Edit: Managed to get legend with this deck at last!
    Last edited by Shisui-kun; 2014-10-07 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shisui-kun View Post
    I am playing a backspace milling deck and currently stuck at rank 5-11 with it. I've only got a couple of specific cards to mess around with and maybe some of you could give me advice in the cards that would fit this deck more.

I need to be able to lose my hand quickly while still maintaining board control. The things I can play with are:

Leeroy (Sometimes swapping out leeroy for another Eviscerate, depending on my mood xD)
    Backstabs
    Eviscerate
    Assasins blade (even though it's extremely usefull for my deck)
    Assassinate (using it in loads of games for the things I don't want on the board or in their hand)

Edit - I also use Cho with this deck, works like a charm.

I'm thinking about getting perdition's blade twice instead of backstab/eviscerate and getting an extra blade furry to clear things up a little bit easier. Any advice is really appreciated ^^

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/77603...n-control-deck

Edit: Managed to get legend with this deck at last!
    I'm guessing you don't need help with the deck then lol. I have some questions though since I run a very similiar deck. I've been using perdition's blade X 2 and i'm rather unhappy with it. Did you end up making that swap? I'm thinking about swapping one out for an assasin's blade. Also, I've found over the past few seasons that playing this deck was only truly successfull after around rank 10, did you have a similiar experience?
    Last edited by mongoose6; 2014-10-07 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose6 View Post
    I'm guessing you don't need help with the deck then lol. I have some questions though since I run a very similiar deck. I've been using perdition's blade X 2 and i'm rather unhappy with it. Did you end up making that swap? I'm thinking about swapping one out for an assasin's blade. Also, I've found over the past few seasons that playing this deck was only truly successfull after around rank 10, did you have a similiar experience?
    I only swapped leeroy out for a second eviscerate, but not truly happy with it yet. And yes, I faired better the lower my ranking got, simply because you will lose against rush more often then not. I started to win ALL my games last night when I got to rank 3. I am fairing better in legend then on rank 15 simply due to the meta shift at higher rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by Shisui-kun View Post
    I only swapped leeroy out for a second eviscerate, but not truly happy with it yet. And yes, I faired better the lower my ranking got, simply because you will lose against rush more often then not. I started to win ALL my games last night when I got to rank 3. I am fairing better in legend then on rank 15 simply due to the meta shift at higher rankings.
    I figured as much, I stopped playing it at all until around rank 10. Zoo, hunters, and control pallies seem to eat me alive when playing this deck. However, nothing makes me happier than to see a Warlock tap "Oh you want a full hand Mr. Handlock? I'll give you all the cards you want, Muhahahahaha!"

I figured as much, I stopped playing it at all until around rank 10. Zoo, hunters, and control pallies seem to eat me alive when playing this deck. However, nothing makes me happier than to see a Warlock tap "Oh you want a full hand Mr. Handlock? I'll give you all the cards you want, Muhahahahaha!"
    Get rid of twilight drakes, rag, sylvanas and mountain giants and the only thing in your way will be jaraxxus if he/she uses it :P

I think I might try replacing the 2 backstabs with Pert. blades, but will need to try it out.

What do you think about weblords in place of farseers? I've never actually used farseers with this deck and was using SI:7 agents instead. I swapped the SI:7 agents out last night and put in two weblords and it worked well. Locked thier hand up even more than normal. The downside was it caused my oracle's to cost 2 more. I also use leeroy instead of Loatheb as my five drop, combining him with prep + vanish to fill up the opponents hand or sometimes pulling out the ole leeroy shadowstep win condition. I'm going to try Loatheb out tonight, you make a good point in that he can lock down the banana's.

What do you think about weblords in place of farseers? I've never actually used farseers with this deck and was using SI:7 agents instead. I swapped the SI:7 agents out last night and put in two weblords and it worked well. Locked thier hand up even more than normal. The downside was it caused my oracle's to cost 2 more. I also use leeroy instead of Loatheb as my five drop, combining him with prep + vanish to fill up the opponents hand or sometimes pulling out the ole leeroy shadowstep win condition. I'm going to try Loatheb out tonight, you make a good point in that he can lock down the banana's.
    Farseers usually give me around 6 to 12 more health to play with, which is crucial if you want to take out things like yeti. They also give a 3/3 body that you can brewmaster after trading early game or you can combo it with your vanish if you have too many cards in your hand.

Weblords will backfire hard on you, just like cho does. Cho is only good for trading sap around, untill it dies and your deathlord can be sapped away at crucial moments. Leeroystep sounds like a good idea, but as it's milling based, you will use the shadowsteps on the oracles anyway which leaves a 6/2 minion with 2 whelps behind. The whelps aren't much of a help since they are almost manacost free (1) and if your opponent is just emptying his/her hand the next turn again due to little play of oracle with shadowstep, you suddenly have 4 whelps for 4 mana which you just vanished. While it may fill his hand for one turn, it will bite you back the rest of the game. SI:7 agents have the same downside as PertBlades and eviscerate in that you need to combo them which is not great to do early game since most of your cards are rotation cards which need to be bouncing 24/7.

Loatheb is one of the greatest additions to this deck since it's battlecry synergizes well with your minions and the opponents removal. Empty board Muklatheb usually guarantees 5 damage, if not 10 due to the opponent not having an answer for it. Loatheb and deathlord combo is also great against the likes of priest that just used both their 2 attack steal minions, since they will trade alot of mana for SW:Pain, SWeath or MC. Against mages a 9 cost polymorph will give you atleast one good turn of some momentum. If you are about to get finished by a spell with a deathlord up, you can also bounce your Loatheb back and forth if possible to avoid Lethal and getting a couple of damage swings/trades in.

I used Anub'ar Ambushers before, but I usually got a bad trade out of it/got it at the wrong time, but they are semi viable for this deck.