Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    It might feel good every once and a while.
    I think it's more likely to get sheared off by the G's
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I think it's more likely to get sheared off by the G's
    Superhero remember.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Superhero remember.
    You don't take risks with the junk, goddammit!

What kind of madman are you!?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    So you're suggesting the flash fight bad guys naked like some nudist weirdo? What if darkseid hits his gentials with laser beams
    He can outrun the omega beams anyway, soooo....

So....if Barry sleeps with Iris....could the semen inherit the Speed Force and move forward in time to impregnate her, thus becoming its own younger sibling?

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    So....if Barry sleeps with Iris....could the semen inherit the Speed Force and move forward in time to impregnate her, thus becoming its own younger sibling?

Go to your room!

wally has been cast

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    wally has been cast

[IMG]http://static1.squarespace.com/static/53dd1afbe4b0b84c71f80ab2/t/55c289a3e4b038d8dcc6b754/1438812583120/?format=1500w[MG]
    Bit worried about them bringing in Wally. The problem with Arrow was that absolutely everyone suddenly became a superhero. Too many speedsters would dilute the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Bit worried about them bringing in Wally. The problem with Arrow was that absolutely everyone suddenly became a superhero. Too many speedsters would dilute the series.
    Agreed. Arrow has lost its identity more over the seasons trying to always one up and out do the last season with new cast members and gimmicks. The network prides themselves on it.

Theres room for the speedster characters to be different enough though so we'll see. As long as there less Iris I'm ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    The problem with arrow is that dc pulled the rug out from under them because of the suicide squad movie and took away half their plotlines they were building up.

imagine you were writing a book and half your plotlines were forced to be cut but you had to have the same page count.

thats what happened with the last season of arrow, they lost their suicide squad plotlines, their amanda waller plotlines, theyre losing katana next season.

but they had to scramble to fill it in because their contract with cw was for a 20+ episode full season

all of arrows problems last seasons was due to dc being retarded
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

What about how they wasted Slades character in season 2. And how do you explain laurel.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about how they wasted Slades character in season 2.
    How was Slade wasted , I mean he wasn't the super awesome Deathstroke that can take out the Justice League single handed, but season 2 was still fucking amazing... His season 3 cameo however...

And how do you explain laurel.
    Erm... *looks puzzled* That was... *raises finger* Hmmmmm *puts finger down*... However!!

Nope, there's no explaining Laurel, she's bad and the actor and writers should feel bad
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    How was Slade wasted , I mean he wasn't the super awesome Deathstroke that can take out the Justice League single handed, but season 2 was still fucking amazing... His season 3 cameo however...
    People wanted MORE. Which I can see, but I also think overusing him would have diminished the show as well. For me, Merlyn is very overused at this point and I'm tired of him coming up clean.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... I was quite happy when they made him a regular, because I love John Barrowman, but tbh I'm getting REALLY bored of Malcom, hopefully how he's the new leader of the league he won't be in it as much.

As for Deathstroke... Even Manu was pissed at his season 3 cameo, it was pretty damn bad. They should have just left him locked up on Lian Yu and said no more about it.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post

Erm... *looks puzzled* That was... *raises finger* Hmmmmm *puts finger down*... However!!

Nope, there's no explaining Laurel, she's bad and the actor and writers should feel bad
    yeah sorry I ment his cameo.

*uses canary cry and runs away*

What about how they wasted Slades character in season 2. And how do you explain laurel.
    every show has bad characters, ive heard the actress who plays laurel isnt exactly the nicest behind the scenes, whether thats true or not idk.

as much as i dislike laurel im not gonna say a show is bad because i dislike 1 character.

ahhh stop spoiling Arrow I only finally started watching it

You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    The problem with arrow is that dc pulled the rug out from under them because of the suicide squad movie and took away half their plotlines they were building up.

imagine you were writing a book and half your plotlines were forced to be cut but you had to have the same page count.

thats what happened with the last season of arrow, they lost their suicide squad plotlines, their amanda waller plotlines, theyre losing katana next season.

but they had to scramble to fill it in because their contract with cw was for a 20+ episode full season

all of arrows problems last seasons was due to dc being retarded
    I hate this idea that DC has that they can't have something be in a tv show and a movie at the same time or people will get confused. I remember there was even something called the bat embargo where batman villians could not be in the justice league cartoon and there was to be no batman characters in smallville.

I don't think having Wally appear will dilute Barry's presence, only because I have the feeling it will be an alt timeline thing, so perhaps its a short term casting.

Casting was well done IMO, he looks like he could be Iris' little brother so being her nephew or whatever is totally believable.

Same with Vandal Savage, look is spot on.