Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    I don't think having Wally appear will dilute Barry's presence, only because I have the feeling it will be an alt timeline thing, so perhaps its a short term casting.
    wally? no way. wally is here to stay. whether hes a speeder or not is up in the air. i could easily see wally lasting a good bit before becoming a speedster, or being a speedster who gets in barrys way for a bit via not knowing what hes doing
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I hate this idea that DC has that they can't have something be in a tv show and a movie at the same time or people will get confused
    This is all made NEXT LEVEL retarded when you realise they've got a flash movie in production RIGHT NOW...

With a different actor playing Flash...

To me this says they either have NO CONFIDENCE in the flash, or just flat out have no fucking clue what they're doing.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    This is all made NEXT LEVEL retarded when you realise they've got a flash movie in production RIGHT NOW...

With a different actor playing Flash...

To me this says they either have NO CONFIDENCE in the flash, or just flat out have no fucking clue what they're doing.
    i honestly have no idea how the flash got greenlit, its a complete anomaly to everything else dc is doing.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's the second one then, DC are just pants on head retarded.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    How do you figure?
    I'm guessing he means the movie version that is being made that is ALSO about Barry Allen's flash, but with a different actor to the Barry Allen based Flash TV show that had literally just started airing when they announced the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    How do you figure?
    the flash movie has been in development for awhile, whatever the arrow guys did to get them to make a tv show mustve been really good, either that or there mustve been some kind of contract mumbo jumbo they did early on that somehow included barry.

every other time dc decides to make a movie of something it almost always gets taken from anything else except sometimes cartoons.

however, somehow, despite a flash movie being in development, they got a flash tv show off the ground.

How can he be her nephew, when in the series shes an only child...

If anything, introduce him but don't give him speed powers yet. Like how Arrow handled Roy Harper S1/S2

I'm going to have a hard time getting into the Flash movie, I'm already invested in Grant Gustin as the Flash and Ezra Miller just doesn't seem to fit the role.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    If anything, introduce him but don't give him speed powers yet. Like how Arrow handled Roy Harper S1/S2

thats how i have a feeling it will go down. or they'll have him getting in barrys way with his powers.

- - - Updated - - -

first image of jay garrick

- - - Updated - - -

constantine officially part of the arrowverse

"John Constantine will appear on the 5th episode of the new season titled, "Haunted". The network gave a description of the episode:

“John Constantine is a weather worn exorcist and expert on the supernatural and the occult. He is a detective, magician, and a hunter of demons, and will provide critical support to Oliver (Stephen Amell) when arrows aren’t enough.”

Executive Producer, Marc Guggenheim, stated:

“We are thrilled to have Matt Ryan reprise the role of John Constantine on an upcoming episode of Arrow. Matt is an incredibly talented actor and his portrayal of this beloved character was always something we admired. The introduction of magic and mysticism on the show this season has provided a truly organic opportunity for us to bring John Constantine to Arrow and the CW’s DC Universe. It will be a well-deserved tip of the hat to all the Constantine fans who were so incredibly supportive of that series.”

http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/2015/8/11/matt-ryans-constantine-confirmed-for-arrow-appearance

Is that a real promotional image or a photoshop?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malzra View Post
    Is that a real promotional image or a photoshop?
    Real, from Flash twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    How can he be her nephew, when in the series shes an only child...

We know nothing of the West family situation, father and daughter is all we've seen. No mention of where mom and possible other siblings have gone. Or even if they mentioned her dying(don't recall) an older brother could easily be out there.

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    We know nothing of the West family situation, father and daughter is all we've seen. No mention of where mom and possible other siblings have gone. Or even if they mentioned her dying(don't recall) an older brother could easily be out there.
    or they could just make him a cousin

I think they mentioned something about Joe's wife dying, at some point.

These castings, such as Barry's new "love interest" reek of temporal changes due to him stopping the black hole IMO, so might as well hold season 1 lore as not set in stone.

These castings, such as Barry's new "love interest" reek of temporal changes due to him stopping the black hole IMO, so might as well hold season 1 lore as not set in stone.
    His new love interest is supposed to also be Joe's new partner, so it's more likely someone brought in to replace Eddie than it is a retcon of Eddie's existence.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I think they mentioned something about Joe's wife dying, at some point.
    It's been vaguely implied but not stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    His new love interest is supposed to also be Joe's new partner, so it's more likely someone brought in to replace Eddie than it is a retcon of Eddie's existence.
    I'm referring to him suddenly not wanting Iris, unless Eddie's death has put her in a no relationship mode.

I'm referring to him suddenly not wanting Iris, unless Eddie's death has put her in a no relationship mode.
    Oh god. I can see it already....More reason to delay their shitty love fest. Iris is totally going to need time to come to grips with eddies 'death'

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Oh god. I can see it already....More reason to delay their shitty love fest. Iris is totally going to need time to come to grips with eddies 'death'
    I don't believe the delay will be due to her mourning. Barry is likely the only one who will remember what happened, Cisco will have his visions, but Iris...she will go back to her sisterly mode, not only not mourning Eddie, but never knowing he existed. So poor Barry will have to make due with someone else's advances, since Iris won't remember a thing, including that he's The Flash. Of course this could be partly or completely incorrect.