Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Germans - how do you feel about this?

Hello guys, just read this article, yes I know its the daily mail...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-Turkey.html

Basically, how do you feel that two separate groups of immigrants are rioting on your streets? Indeed, one of these groups even supports the ISIS terrorists. Its not just Germany of course, but I just found it strange they would accept this. My impression of the germans was that they had a more integrated immigrant populous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMin View Post
    Hello guys, just read this article, yes I know its the daily mail...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-Turkey.html

Basically, how do you feel that two separate groups of immigrants are rioting on your streets? Indeed, one of these groups even supports the ISIS terrorists. Its not just Germany of course, but I just found it strange they would accept this. My impression of the germans was that they had a more integrated immigrant populous.
    I'm not sure about European countries but I think at this point the US has more people fighting with the Kurds than they do ISIS. If that gives you any notion of how integrated a country is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMin View Post
    Highly depends on the place and on the immigrants.Turkish immigrants are more on the problematic sides in regards of integration especially in large cities like hamburg or berlin.There parts of the turkish immigrants who pretty much live in their own society.

Deleted
    One of the side effects of the Islamization of Europe is that the middle eastern conflicts are moving here. Get used to it, it's the world you helped build.

Deleted
    ISIS is outlawed, hence if you are openly supporting ISIS you got a problem.
    I don't really care if 2 factions beat each other up since none of those are mine. It's usually in citys far away so my property doen't get damaged.
    There's nothing I can do about it without getting myself hurt anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually Germany ranks very middle of the road when it comes to integration policies and it depends on the regions, some regions are bigger hubs for immigrants and Hamburg is one of those. Very high conflict potential when conflicts are happening abroad. It's true that some groups are supporting ISIS but they have been followers of their ideology long before ISIS happened. The salafists have a fairly controversial history here with some German converts being their biggest mouthpieces and already under state surveillance.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    One of the side effects of the Islamization of Europe is that the middle eastern conflicts are moving here. Get used to it, it's the world you helped build.
    I didn't help build that.

Quote Originally Posted by Child of Curiosity View Post
    I didn't help build that.
    The majority did and does. Tolerance and all that crap.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    did i miss something?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    did i miss something?
    All of Europe lives under Sharia law, we have gangs of young men roaming the streets of every city, town and village enforcing it, every woman wears a burka...and don't you deny it, it said so in the Daily Mail.

Apart from the parts of Europe controlled by Eastern European immigrants, who are stealing everything, eating babies, and spreading cancer.

I'm not German but this chaos is starting to get far too close to home for my comfort. I hope this sort of thing doesn't start happening over here in England as well though even if it does I suppose the usual suspects will rush to criticise anyone pointing it out as an issue because it's 'racist'.

A) You can't integrate people that come here with the intent of undermining order, recruiting fighters and weakening the state. Refugees my a**. They are parasites at best.

B) Right, this is not just Germany, it's all of Europe, getting worse the closer you get to Syria. But fear not, as soon as they are done with us they'll start crossing oceans for sure. I mean it's not like there weren't the same kind of immigrants on the American continent too...

C) ... that is, not as long as our master plan of defeating ISIS with the help of the Ebola virus that should have spread in Europe by the time they've taken over the place succeeds. In ur face!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius Baelthar View Post
    I suppose the usual suspects will rush to criticise anyone pointing it out as an issue because it's 'racist'.
    Yes. That's our ultimate weakness and downfall. We're essentially so restrained by ethics and morals that we cannot do what is necessary anymore; they on the other hand don't have such self-imposed shackles...
    Last edited by The Kao; 2014-10-08 at 01:19 PM.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

a) Order marenostrum warships to sink any fishboat approaching italian waters
    b) euroforce heavy armed infantry close all the borders in greece, spain, eastern countries
    c) euroforce size control of the libyan coast and start a full scale invasion
    d) england and france nuclearize raqqa and mosul
    e) profit??
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    All of Europe lives under Sharia law, we have gangs of young men roaming the streets of every city, town and village enforcing it, every woman wears a burka...and don't you deny it, it said so in the Daily Mail.

Apart from the parts of Europe controlled by Eastern European immigrants, who are stealing everything, eating babies, and spreading cancer.
    well i live in one of the eastern european controlled parts, so i have only information that is allowed to have
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

They probably love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    well i live in one of the eastern european controlled parts, so i have only information that is allowed to have
    We'll smuggle copies of the Daily Mail to you, so you can keep up on what is really happening to Europe.

And they always have loads of pictures of attractive twenty-something girls in skimpy clothing to keep you entertained, though judging by your sig you may not care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    The majority did and does. Tolerance and all that crap.
    Because intolerance totally doesn't produce violent reactions from minorities, right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Because intolerance totally doesn't produce violent reactions from minorities, right.
    Define intolerance. As it seems to be used today it includes standing up for your own beliefs and not bending backwards for others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Child of Curiosity View Post
    Define intolerance. As it seems to be used today it includes standing up for your own beliefs and not bending backwards for others.
    Define tolerance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool-kun View Post
    Define tolerance.
    The way it's used today? Bend backwards to others and apologize for even existing if you're the majority in a western country.