Thread: Favorite Hero

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    It's so difficult to say without extensively playing all the heroes, but so far I think Zagara is one of my top favorites characters. She's a little squishy and bad in 1v1s, but with proper support she is amazing; can do a lot of her and structure damage. She can also single-handedly take any merc camp, so she is very versatile.

Deleted
    Currently really enjoying Sonya (Diablo III Barbarian) - she is just so much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Felricia View Post
    Currently really enjoying Sonya (Diablo III Barbarian) - she is just so much fun!
    I agree with that, she's really cool.

I'm looking forward to buying Tyrande, she looks really cool.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I agree with that, she's really cool.

I'm looking forward to buying Tyrande, she looks really cool.
    Tyrande is very good, but you have to be precise with placement of spells, otherwise you are just "shooting an arrow in the dark" excuse the archer pun. But good none the less.

Deleted
    Gotta be Zagara. Infinite, free wards in a game where you can not buy vision? Insane presence with Nyduses? Damage output comparable to, or surpassing, assassins when specced correctly? She's just too awesome.

Deleted
    I'm having a blast with Muradin, but I've only started HotS recently. I have always liked playing tanky melees in games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zagara was the first hero I farmed gold for and took time to get decent with. Was a few XP from getting her master skin before they wiped alpha.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mmm...

Probably tied between Nova, Nazeebo and Arthas.
    Honorable mentions go to Chen and Zagara, which I also enjoy playing.

I have most games played on Nova (31 games, 70% win-rate) but I feel kind of dirty playing her at times... I've also been playing all the champs I got off the bundles to lvl5 (+ free week ones) so I havent had the chance to focus on just one hero, really :P

Currently trying to decide between Zerathul and Stitches as I'm a few games off 10k gold again.

Deleted
    Nova for solo play. Raynor/Valla for team play.

From the other roles I like: Stiches/Brightwing/Abathur.

Regarding the Nova hate discussion. Nova is a noob stomper. For experienced players, the shimmer means she might as well not be in stealth and better positioning and talent picks counter her as well.

I like Raynor and Tassadar. Had some success with Malfurion, Tyrael and the Demon Hunter but they aren't my cuppa tea.

I watched my buddy playing Muradin on my account after we shelled out 2000 coins, he'd been winning a load of matches with Raynor and Tassadar until he switched to Muradin and got absolutely roflstomped and even had people in the game telling him he sucked (specifically "Muradin, u suck"). It seemed to me that the class is a bit underpowered and at times helpless, lacking in damage and not having any real survival for a tank class. Second Wind is quite literally next to useless.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Raynor, Nova, Illidan, zagara are the ones i liked out of the 10ish i played so far.

hate the warrior classes. played with Tyreal Muradin and Arthas and can't get into it at all
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Rehgar, although that is not entirely surprising since I main Shaman in WoW. I am slightly confused as to why they didn't choose Thrall to represent the shaman in heroes though, surely he's more recognisable.
    or atleast drek'thar.

- - - Updated - - -

muradin and tycus for me. strange that there are no on my best orc heroes on there . atleast some hellscream or doomhammer. rengar? yeah right...

Deleted
    I think it is because it remind an hero from the original DOTA, at least visually:

Deleted
    If they'd make Jimmy and Tychus actual ranged they'd be my favorites, but since they have to be practicly in melee range it's pretty meh especially since the most damage is gained through autoattacking and survivabilty (and mobility for Jimmy) are pretty much none other then vamp from autoattacks (Jimmies selfheal does fuck all late game).

So for now it's Gazlowe, do some wicket aoe damage while providing a lot of CC.
    Last edited by mmoc5458ba1dce; 2014-11-03 at 08:08 PM.

Gazlowe continues to be my jam. There is NOTHING as satisfying as landing blackhole+TNT on 3-5 enemies at once. Killing multiple people in a single second is too much fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Gazlowe continues to be my jam. There is NOTHING as satisfying as landing blackhole+TNT on 3-5 enemies at once. Killing multiple people in a single second is too much fun.
    I really have not been able to do this that well. How do you do it? My timing is always off.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I really have not been able to do this that well. How do you do it? My timing is always off.
    Drop 1st TNT then blackhole then 2nd TNT and finish with yur lazor.
    1st TNT will explode just after blackhole sucked m in and 2nd TNT will explode when the first TNT's stun is over.
    Only works if they're clumbed up though and it helps if a team fight or a lot of other stuff is going on so they're less aware of it.
    And if there is an earthbind totem up or some other root or slow it's really easy.

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    ORGRIM DOOMHAMMER! Really. after reading all warcraft books i can say that this orc is my best warcraft hero...to bad we dont see him or grommash in heroes of the storm :P
    We might see Gromm or some other Blademaster in HoTS after WoD hits as DoTA did have a blademaster iirc. I'am looking forward to this years Blizzcon as i have a feeling they'll announce a new hero or two.

Deleted
    I really enjoy support heroes in HotS Uther and Tyrande.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    We might see Gromm or some other Blademaster in HoTS after WoD hits as DoTA did have a blademaster iirc. I'am looking forward to this years Blizzcon as i have a feeling they'll announce a new hero or two.
    There are quite a few planned upcoming heroes with some of them being confirmed but all of m already having a model.
    - The Butcher (though he'd be a lot like Stitches so dunno how and if they'll do him)
    - Cho'Gall
    - Jaina
    - Kael'thas
    - Leoric
    - Mekkatorque
    - Rexxar
    - Sylvanas
    - Thrall
    - Za'Muro (blademaster)
    - Zul'jin