7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmlskilles View Post
    I have a question. i cant get my maidens trinket from coin or drop it. is it worth to go for stone of fire ilvl 680 instead of scabbard ? I have tectus 685 as second one. from what u are writing SoF should be better on St fights even with versa on it...
    Does SoF have a baseline stat on it? Wowhead only shows me a certain amount of strength proc, and if that's the case, Scabbard will be superior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrco View Post
    Does SoF have a baseline stat on it? Wowhead only shows me a certain amount of strength proc, and if that's the case, Scabbard will be superior.
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=122604/stone-of-fire
    this is the final form of this trinket. So its basicly increase dmg by 2% and gives a good proc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmlskilles View Post
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=122604/stone-of-fire
    this is the final form of this trinket. So its basicly increase dmg by 2% and gives a good proc.
    Uck, versatility, I'd go for scabbard untill I got a heroic trinket / mythic trinket from BRF!

Scabbard will still stay superior on some fights as discussed earlier with collision, like kromog / operator and even flamebender mythic.

Deleted
    Uck, versatility, I'd go for scabbard untill I got a heroic trinket / mythic trinket from BRF!

Scabbard will still stay superior on some fights as discussed earlier with collision, like kromog / operator and even flamebender mythic.
    Hows H Vial going against Scabbard in such fights? I personally think that Vial is way stronger.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windehi View Post
    Hows H Vial going against Scabbard in such fights? I personally think that Vial is way stronger.
    On pair I'd say. My issue with vial is that it doesn't line up properly with reck if you're gonna use it every 2 min with bladestorm. But then again, it's up to personal preferences! It's good if you're going with AM and forcing your reck down to a 2min ish CD. I'm not to good with the theorycrafting part, I prefer to test them on the mythic encounters and compare logs

Deleted
    Vial from Maidens + AM + Recklessness = OP

its much better combination than with scabbard

Is the PTR simcraft version updated for both arms and fury? Avatar and Slam are both simming 1-1.2k dps below bloodbath/sudden death for me. I thought they were supposed to be pretty equal?

So after reading up on the haste stuff posted on the last page, I decided to sim myself to get updated values for Pawn. Found something a little unusual (to me at least). Off hand dps is coming up higher than main hand for stat weights in multiple scenarios.

I would expect to see this with FS but all those sims have Sudden Death. What gives? or did I just mess something up?

Any list of BiS trinkets for BRF + Mythic HM?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Any list of BiS trinkets for BRF + Mythic HM?
    I have two links here from earlier simmings. Not sure how relevant they are:

http://collision.heroicstrike.org/20...2_06-21-46.png
    http://imgur.com/a/y5CVG

I have two links here from earlier simmings. Not sure how relevant they are:

http://collision.heroicstrike.org/20...2_06-21-46.png
    http://imgur.com/a/y5CVG
    Thanks, wow it really confuses me :P
    I have tectus Mythic trinket, and today I got normal Iron Maiden trinket (VoCS Warforged) and normal Flamebender Ka'graz (Horn of Screaming Spirits Warforged)...
    Which of those 2 is better? According to first link Horn is better... According to second link VoCS is better...

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Is the PTR simcraft version updated for both arms and fury? Avatar and Slam are both simming 1-1.2k dps below bloodbath/sudden death for me. I thought they were supposed to be pretty equal?

The action list hasn't been updated for those talents.

Deleted
    Hi folks!

My new main is a warrior since 3 weeks.
    I only had "Ka'graz's Burning Blade" hc (680) and was therefore playing Arms until a few minutes ago when I got Emperor HC Blade (670).
    Question is now, if it's worth playing Fury with a 680/670 combo or if I should stay Arms until I get at least another 680 2h?
    My personal Warrior expert told me, that SimC is in a very bad state atm and that I shouldn't rely on the results - but he is unsure if this combo is worth it, too.
    Anyone of you can help me out?

Depends on fight....

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    The action list hasn't been updated for those talents.
    Ah cool, I was mainly just trying to see if after the execute nerf if slam arms might actually be better single target than fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Melian View Post
    My personal Warrior expert told me, that SimC is in a very bad state atm and that I shouldn't rely on the results
    There's no other way to respond to that other than he's wrong. Arms/Fury are arguably the most feature complete specs in the program. Hell, I just added modeling of cycling charges on alternating targets for Arms, (since you cannot get rage from charging the same target again) so that it could be even more dominant on 2-target cleave encounters.

If he had evidence of said "bad state", then I would just fix whatever issue he has (if it's legitimate).
    Last edited by CollisionTD; 2015-02-20 at 10:38 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd put the Flamebender Ka'graz trinket over Maiden due to the Mastery!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Thanks, wow it really confuses me :P
    I have tectus Mythic trinket, and today I got normal Iron Maiden trinket (VoCS Warforged) and normal Flamebender Ka'graz (Horn of Screaming Spirits Warforged)...
    Which of those 2 is better? According to first link Horn is better... According to second link VoCS is better...
    Vial of Convulsive Shadows will shift around a lot on any trinket list, depending on the settings of the user. A 2 minute cd means that any encounter that lasts 3:30-4:00 will undervalue it, and any encounter that lasts 4:00-4:30 will overvalue it. 450 second simulations with 20% variation will mostly be in the undervalue range, since the trinket (when used on cd) will be available at 480 seconds.

The heroicstrike trinket list is the one I did, and to prevent such skewing I set it to vary the length of the encounter by 50%, rather than 20%. I'll redo it sometime soon since the execute nerf could shift things around, but vial/forge/horn are so close that it doesn't particularly matter.

Deleted
    I'd put the Flamebender Ka'graz trinket over Maiden due to the Mastery!
    The fact that you can actually use the maiden trinket makes it very good, to me atleast personally. But with godlike RNG Flamebender trinket will get out of hand.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windehi View Post
    The fact that you can actually use the maiden trinket makes it very good, to me atleast personally. But with godlike RNG Flamebender trinket will get out of hand.
    Been checking some mythic logs, the Blender trinket seems to have an uptime of 35-45% compared to 10-20% on tectus, just crazy!