Quote Originally Posted by Bekro View Post
    I would imagine 3 RBs beat 4 Wildstrikes by a decent margin, it could only maybe compete on a pull without Hero. "Double Chance" of crit doesn't really have an advantage afaik, not sure on the maths of it but, 2 x ~Half Crit damage "chance" vs 1 x Full Crit damage "chance" shouldn't really be an advantage for either I would've thought.
    without hero, you need to focus on your "normal" rotation cause 2 WS will out-dps 1 RB and you cant stack enough haste to beat that.
    the "Double Chance" wouldnt be too hard to calculate, but i dont have the means and the time to test/calculate that atm ... but its probably just a very minor detail.

Added to which the chance of 2p proccing prolly just ignoring WS is better in that scenario, unless you're gonna run out of rage before your Rampage falls off.
    well you cant run out of rage if you dont use WS and if your 2p keeps procing back to back, your rage WILL pile up just by the nature of it all.
    also you can possibly only WS 4 times in a row once during burst ... MAYBE twice, but you would need to use a BT for that and get a 2nd bloodsurge proc.
    In my scenario i used BT on pull to get the initial enrage and then i didnt use BT again until after all CDs ran out, cause 2p kept enrage up

Actually I'm curious as to how the 2set proc chance gets calculated; is it like (20+20) 40% of your crit chance?
    Say you have 60% crit chance with Reck (without Rampage) would the chance to proc 2p be:
    60% x 40% = 24% ? Or do you need probability shit to calculate that, I have no idea.
    i havent tested this directly but this is what seems to happen (at least this is what i saw so far):
    EVERY rb crit has a 20% to proc the bonus (no matter if its a main-hand or off-hand crit), meaning every raging blow basically has 2 chances of giving you the proc.
    if this is the case, you can get multiple procs from 1 RB (esp on aoe with 4stack meat-cleaver)
    and i feel like this happens quite often (esp during 4p reck)...

oh and also:
    can multistrike crits of raging blow trigger the 2p?
    if yes, that would explain why i get those massive 2p-chain-procs during burst-phase
    (getting up to over 50% ms with forgemaster)
    Last edited by Sethanor; 2015-04-02 at 01:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethanor View Post
    without hero, you need to focus on your "normal" rotation cause 2 WS will out-dps 1 RB and you cant stack enough haste to beat that.
    the "Double Chance" wouldnt be too hard to calculate, but i dont have the means and the time to test/calculate that atm ... but its probably just a very minor detail.

well you cant run out of rage if you dont use WS and if your 2p keeps procing back to back, your rage WILL pile up just by the nature of it all.
    also you can possibly only WS 4 times in a row once during burst ... MAYBE twice, but you would need to use a BT for that and get a 2nd bloodsurge proc.
    In my scenario i used BT on pull to get the initial enrage and then i didnt use BT again until after all CDs ran out, cause 2p kept enrage up

i havent tested this directly but this is what seems to happen (at least this is what i saw so far):
    EVERY rb crit has a 20% to proc the bonus (no matter if its a main-hand or off-hand crit), meaning every raging blow basically has 2 chances of giving you the proc.
    if this is the case, you can get multiple procs from 1 RB (esp on aoe with 4stack meat-cleaver)
    and i feel like this happens quite often (esp during 4p reck)...

oh and also:
    if yes, that would explain why i get those massive 2p-chain-procs during burst-phase
    Hmm, I didn't know it could proc more than once like that, does it then give the rage per proc in that scenario or just additional RB charges?

Though if the calculation is as above, it would be a very small chance on ST for it to occur. Interesting thought on Multi proccing it though, I usually don't get that many procs until Rampage stacks a bit, toward the end of Reck is when it starts chaining for me.

I checked my logs from my Sunday night raid, 4 Wildstrikes for me comes out as ~8% less damage than 3 RBs. 76k vs 82k (comparing overall non-crit average hit) though I only raided for 1.5 hrs that night, so sample size isn't that great. I have 685 ilvl weps on both hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Sup boys we got to Blackhand tonight, me and the other warrior in my guild are warming that bench like god damn professionals.

Annoying man, real annoying.
    My bench is so hot too, since id didn't even had a slot for our 3rd kill of Blast Furnace, since we need some of our hunter twinks a raid spot, and since i only need a tier piece, i didn't get in, who cares, i'm not going for blackhand anyways. I'd say our raid may kill it this or next week, so i'd say, by the end of may i'd see Blackhand myself.
    Last edited by iDielord; 2015-04-02 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iDielord View Post
    My bench is so hot too, since id didn't even had a slot for our 3rd kill of Blast Furnace, since we need some of our hunter twinks a raid spot, and since i only need a tier piece, i didn't get in, who cares, i'm not going for blackhand anyways. I'd say our raid may kill it this or next week, so i'd say, by the end of may i'd see Blackhand myself.
    I'd honestly prefer to be benching on bhand, the fight is ebola in a can for melee. Constantly oor or parrying, high damage intake, and no real mechanic. The fight is an 8 minute dummy fight that constantly gets jerked away from you

Quote Originally Posted by amarathy View Post
    I'd honestly prefer to be benching on bhand, the fight is ebola in a can for melee. Constantly oor or parrying, high damage intake, and no real mechanic. The fight is an 8 minute dummy fight that constantly gets jerked away from you
    This description is amazing. I can't agree more, chase the target around desperately try to keep a high uptime. Don't die. Awesome end raid fight for melee dps.... nope, just nope.

Quote Originally Posted by amarathy View Post
    Well you do have a point, the fight blows for melee. I think it's a pretty cool fight, just awfully designed for any melee class.

I dont have a problem keeping ok dps on that fight, its hectic yeah but not impossible. Just move ahead of time for bombs and predict where the tank will go... it wont always work but have to be very reactive. I manage like 35-36k at 688 ilvl. The execute burn in P3 helps you make some up.

Key is you have to be able to stay on the boss, if your going up... yeah worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Well you do have a point, the fight blows for melee. I think it's a pretty cool fight, just awfully designed for any melee class.
    You just summarized a lot of fights in BRF. lots of cool interesting stuff going on, not a lot that applies to melee.

I fucking hate the scaling issues with my warrior this addon.. you have to re-evaluate your gear nearly every piece you get.

e.g. my current scaling with simcraft:
    Str Mastery Mult Vers Crit Haste
    6.37 3.90 3.59 3.19 3.16 3.03
    1.00 0.61 0.56 0.50 0.50 0.48

scaling gone wrong, yay

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Deleted
    Alright friends, I think I really need some help playing Fury.
    I've been Glad the majority of the expansion just because it was so fun, but since I saw how ridiculously ahead Fury was I decided to switch.
    The thing is, I do regard myself as a above average player, but I have literally not once in my life played Fury and I seem to have some issues deciding on Talents and AoE rotation.

First of all my Armory (had to edit cause I cant post links yet): eu battle net /wow/de/character/gilneas/Lusiva/simple (replace Scabbard with Vial HC if it doesnt show up yet)
    Please notice I do not have 4p bonus yet.
    I can also provide logs if anyone wants to look into that.

What I'm unsure of is picking the right talents for the right bosses and maybe optimize my AoE rotation.
    I understand that Anger Management is going to be way better with 4p, not sure about it right now. I used to have Scabbard before, which made it easier to decide, but the 2min CD on Vial is kind of confusing things for me.
    If anyone has a link to Boss by Boss talents for Fury that would be much appreciated.

As for AoE/Cleave rotation, do I understand it correctly that whenever there is more than one target that is outside of Execute range, you just Meatcleave and disregard Wild Strikes (also proccs)?
    Since my haste is quite high I have bloodthirst on a 3.8sec CD. What I usually do is just bloodthirst->ww->raging blow and rinse and repeat.

As for Vial, is it worth to ALWAYS wait until it lines up with Recklessness? Which basically makes it a 3min CD trinket, or like 2:20 with Anger Management?
    Or should you just always go Anger Management once you get Vial?

So many questions and hopefully answer.
    Thank you all.~

Quote Originally Posted by Anduryondon View Post
    Cast interrupts.

Quote Originally Posted by rashy View Post
    It can still knock things down without knocking things back.
    This. Sorry I should have been more clear with what I meant.

How important is having that 14% haste.

i have 31% buffed crit and 30% mastery

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Cl%C3%A2zzi/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Sethanor View Post
    oh and also:
    Not that I know of, but I guess it's possible?

Quote Originally Posted by MiguelMed View Post
    How important is having that 14% haste.

i have 31% buffed crit and 30% mastery

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Cl%C3%A2zzi/simple
    any help with this? what does it reduce? at the 14% haste softcap

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    Checked a Maidens log yesterday where i played fury and not one RB multistrike crit procced enrage. So I think no

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    would be kinda broken if it did to be honest...

so i guess it just is the combo of reck + 4p that gives you so much crit that chain-procs become fairly common during that time

Quote Originally Posted by MiguelMed View Post
    any help with this? what does it reduce? at the 14% haste softcap
    It isn't a soft cap, its just the point where mastery and Haste start to even out. The first post explains this relatively clearly. The short version is it all has to do with using Bloodthirst more often and getting a higher Enrage uptime, which culminates at the 18% mark where you get 2 Bloodthirsts within a single Enrage window.

'Sup fellas , turned my prot alt warrior into a dps machine this week and i've been breaking my head over two things, so I hope you could help me with this:

1) When having alot of rage (90+) and still having alot of enrage buff left, is it worth to use bloodthirst or do I rather use up leftover procs (or even 1 wild strike (without BS) to burn some rage)

2) I was "lucky" enough to get mythic Forgemaster's insignia from cache. Now i don't know if I should try to get HC maiden or HC flamebender trinket (my current other trinket is 685 mythic Tectus beating heart)
    made by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Gruxa View Post
    'Sup fellas , turned my prot alt warrior into a dps machine this week and i've been breaking my head over two things, so I hope you could help me with this:

1) When having alot of rage (90+) and still having alot of enrage buff left, is it worth to use bloodthirst or do I rather use up leftover procs (or even 1 wild strike (without BS) to burn some rage)

2) I was "lucky" enough to get mythic Forgemaster's insignia from cache. Now i don't know if I should try to get HC maiden or HC flamebender trinket (my current other trinket is 685 mythic Tectus beating heart)
    If your at 90+ rage use Wild Strike, since that Bloodthirst is probably going to cap you. Alternatively, if you are trying to pool rage for an immediately upcoming buff of some sort, go ahead and use Bloodthirst so you can do a large dump.

Get Vial ideally. On-use is too strong this tier to do otherwise.