Quote Originally Posted by nenwavriana View Post
    the arms set bonus is obviously busted .
    Did I miss something here? because what I can see they didnt change the T18 4 set bonus they changed the old T17.

Or am I too tired and missed something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashi View Post
    Did I miss something here? because what I can see they didnt change the T18 4 set bonus they changed the old T17.

Or am I too tired and missed something?
    They nerfed T17 4p because of interaction with Archi trinket.

Fel burn ~133 per stack
    Last edited by mmoccf3f854ed4; 2015-06-23 at 10:46 AM.

Deleted
    So.. what trinkets are BiS for Fury now?

Worldbreaker/Cleave for AOE? Worldbreaker/DOT for ST?

Quote Originally Posted by shaungayle View Post
    So.. what trinkets are BiS for Fury now?
    The Empty Drinking Horn is still best in slot. It just went from a massive ~15% damage increase down to a ~7.5% damage increase, still towering way above the other trinkets except the Worldbreaker for single target.

Deleted
    Actually I have been testing the trinkets on PTR, and even the cleave-trinket does more damage singletarget than the burn-trinket...so yea

Deleted
    So we will basically just use Horn+Worldbreaker in every single fight? Maybe Cleave for superduper many adds?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannesnewb View Post
    Actually I have been testing the trinkets on PTR, and even the cleave-trinket does more damage singletarget than the burn-trinket...so yea

Should be pretty even.

AOE still want the cleave, my question is more towards is the cleave better for ST or not.

There a BiS list anywhere?

Also, is it worth it at all to break our T17 Heroic 4 piece if we can get some 700+ HFC pieces? I have some Mythic BRF pieces sitting in my bags as well. Or is it not worth it till we can get T18 4 piece?

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    There a BiS list anywhere?

Also, is it worth it at all to break our T17 Heroic 4 piece if we can get some 700+ HFC pieces? I have some Mythic BRF pieces sitting in my bags as well. Or is it not worth it till we can get T18 4 piece?
    The T17 4set is quite strong, if It was me (and it's not) I would keep it until I had the T18 to replace it. Recklessness becomes pretty meh without the 4set.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I believe i am in the minority, but i am extremely glad to get out of T17. So sick of having to pop trinket/reck for OMG OMG BIG NUMBERS RAAAAAAAHHHHHHH then blahhhhh the rest of the time. I'd much rather have consistent play over the entire fight reward better dps than who can line up with RNG the best.

OMG I DIDNT GET HORN PROC DURING EXECUTE & POTION /WRIST.... everyone's been there...

- - - Updated - - -

OHHH YEAH and Archi i noticed you were the approval on the new Icy Veins guide... Which honestly got me thinking.. im above 25% crit raid buffed.... should i really switch from Crit enchants to Mastery? Have I been messing this up for the past 2 months of mythic BRF?? How much haste is good haste, should i food for haste for 14%? Or go mastery....

The mastery stat weight range kind of drives me crazy because its ambiguously worded to me... is the stat weighting saying above 25% crit mastery is a .70 value?
    Last edited by Roiids; 2015-06-23 at 02:43 PM.

Cleave trinket and Arms T18 4P are getting nerfed next, calling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roidz View Post
    I believe i am in the minority, but i am extremely glad to get out of T17. So sick of having to pop trinket/reck for OMG OMG BIG NUMBERS RAAAAAAAHHHHHHH then blahhhhh the rest of the time. I'd much rather have consistent play over the entire fight reward better dps than who can line up with RNG the best.

OMG I DIDNT GET HORN PROC DURING EXECUTE & POTION /WRIST.... everyone's been there...

- - - Updated - - -

OHHH YEAH and Archi i noticed you were the approval on the new Icy Veins guide... Which honestly got me thinking.. im above 25% crit raid buffed.... should i really switch from Crit enchants to Mastery? Have I been messing this up for the past 2 months of mythic BRF?? How much haste is good haste, should i food for haste for 14%? Or go mastery....

The mastery stat weight range kind of drives me crazy because its ambiguously worded to me... is the stat weighting saying above 25% crit mastery is a .70 value?
    Some of that stuff still needs to be updated. All I do is verify their information and suggest changes, not actually write it. In T17 Mastery could overtake crit, but for most people it didn't. I talked to them yesterday, should be seeing more 6.2 changes shortly.

I am guess DKs will pull way ahead of warriors now. The Fel Burn trinket scales massively for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone link to these nerfs?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Can someone link to these nerfs?
    They are stealthy sneaky un-documented nerfs, will probably show up on the front page at some point.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    They are stealthy sneaky un-documented nerfs, will probably show up on the front page at some point.
    Dirty buggers.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Is it worth coining normal mode cleave and fire trinkets?
    Last edited by Jaybee9084; 2015-06-23 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybee9084 View Post
    Is it worth coining normal mode cleave and fire trinkets?
    If you don't have an expectation of getting them on H, yes.