Can anyone point me to some decent weakauras/macros? I've just 'inherited' a 690 warrior and want to polish him up.

I'm also a bit vague on talents, is avatar better than whateveritscalled? Should you always use execute in execute range or pool rage for each one? (I tried playing last night and was doing like 30k dps lols).

What does a typical opener look like? Do you save trinket/2nd pot for execute phase? Its all so different from tanking

10+ Year Old Account
    So, with 4 set, we still don't take FS? I am a little confused on this. The extra recklessness do not make up for the lost rage? Also, do we drop RB in our prio slightly with 4 set?

Deleted
    And officer warrior tank takes the first protector archimonde trinket we see in 3 weeks. Why even live?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewmasterJi View Post
    Can anyone point me to some decent weakauras/macros? I've just 'inherited' a 690 warrior and want to polish him up.

I'm also a bit vague on talents, is avatar better than whateveritscalled? Should you always use execute in execute range or pool rage for each one? (I tried playing last night and was doing like 30k dps lols).

What does a typical opener look like? Do you save trinket/2nd pot for execute phase? Its all so different from tanking
    Just read the first posting and you will already know a lot (and/or go to icy-veins.com). And then you have to practice =)

For WA: In my opinion, less is more. I've seen a lot of WA strings/interfaces and also tryed a lot but i came back to my own. I display mostly procs like SuddenDeath, MeatCleaver, Bloodsurge and also Enrage + Enrage Missing
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

7+ Year Old Account

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0anish-Terrace

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    So, with 4 set, we still don't take FS? I am a little confused on this. The extra recklessness do not make up for the lost rage? Also, do we drop RB in our prio slightly with 4 set?
    No FS is still terrible...recklessness without T17 is terrible...no priority stays the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    As mentioned before, there are several strings out there. Some say less is more (sorta agree), others want to use WA for just about everything.
    Falken's strings were linked, and they are good. I had my own as well (dicontinued, but still up to date), you can find them here.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Do we think that simcraft models haste correctly with Worldbreaker?

I know the best in slot list is pretty much all crit/mastery. Yet even still having a decent amount of haste and normal worldbreaker haste is simming really strong for me at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Roidz View Post
    Pretty sure he left Obscure because Collision would beat him =) ... kidding kidding haha. But I used to see him on rankings on Mal'Ganis last tier before he swapped.
    When did this thread become about me? I left Obscure because I wasn't raiding with them. Besides Collision and I could never truly compete, too much awesomeness in one raid group would bring us both down!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Do we think that simcraft models haste correctly with Worldbreaker?

I know the best in slot list is pretty much all crit/mastery. Yet even still having a decent amount of haste and normal worldbreaker haste is simming really strong for me at the moment.
    Yes, and it can because Haste has multiple breakpoints. Do a reforge plot and you'll see something like haste being really good for 50 more of the stat then dropping off sharply.

Checked back a few pages into the thread but didn't see anything: now that Blizz seems to have calmed down with the trinket tuning, can we get one last trinket sim/ranking for Fury (preferably for both patchwerk and HAC). Not just cause I wanna know, but also because it'll probably help with the tons of threads being created about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Felroar View Post
    Checked back a few pages into the thread but didn't see anything: now that Blizz seems to have calmed down with the trinket tuning, can we get one last trinket sim/ranking for Fury (preferably for both patchwerk and HAC). Not just cause I wanna know, but also because it'll probably help with the tons of threads being created about them.
    I believe it is this;

1. Archi trinket for all situations
    2. Horn and Cleave are very close, so Im just gonna list them on the same bullet point. Horn for ST and long-lived adds that you can get high stacks on for full duration (ex. Iskar). Cleave for fights with short-lived adds that won't live long enough to get full-duration horn stacks on (ex. Xhul)
    3. Unending Hunger I believe is still the 4th worst choice for Fury (good for Arms, however).
    4. Pebble (lol)

I literally just woke up and havnt had time to double check, but im pretty sure that is what it is

DONT YOU LOL AT MY PEBBLE!!!!! All ive seen drop

Horn is the clear winner in almost any situation imo. If adds aren't living long enough for horn to be overly useful, cleave trinket is just padding damage anyway. Horn is still a lot of single target damage, even if you're bladestorming/dragon roar/meat cleaving adds the whole time.

For fury at least, unless you're just scumbagging horn should always be your trinket of choice for optimal useful damage. Maybe not absolute highest damage, but most useful.

Horn is the clear winner in almost any situation imo. If adds aren't living long enough for horn to be overly useful, cleave trinket is just padding damage anyway
    Xhul'horac

Horn is the clear winner in almost any situation imo. If adds aren't living long enough for horn to be overly useful, cleave trinket is just padding damage anyway. Horn is still a lot of single target damage, even if you're bladestorming/dragon roar/meat cleaving adds the whole time.

For fury at least, unless you're just scumbagging horn should always be your trinket of choice for optimal useful damage. Maybe not absolute highest damage, but most useful.
    I simmed H Drinking horn vs H cleave and the DPS difference wasn't even 200, other trinket is a WF arch trinket and the extra haste gives you an extra 2-3 cleave procs per minute
    Last edited by Valrok; 2015-07-10 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valrok View Post
    I simmed H Drinking horn vs H cleave and the DPS difference wasn't even 200, other trinket is a WF arch trinket and the extra haste gives you an extra 2-3 cleave procs per minute
    Are you sure that has the 50% nerf simmed in? Because that sounds like the difference before any nerfs. I could be wrong however.

Are you sure that has the 50% nerf simmed in? Because that sounds like the difference before any nerfs. I could be wrong however.
    I ran it yesterday with the most recent client, not sure if that version has the nerf

EDIT:

Just ran again, 60975.1 dps with Chorus and 60983.6 with EDH
    Last edited by Valrok; 2015-07-10 at 09:51 PM.

Just doesn't make much sense to me. Before the 50% nerf they were equal. The reduced stack limit doesn't really change horn's damage that much for us, but I don't have chorus so who knows I suppose.

I'm not very up to date with this patch and the topic, been alway for a while. But anyways, do we have any change in rotation with 2/4pc?

Just doesn't make much sense to me. Before the 50% nerf they were equal. The reduced stack limit doesn't really change horn's damage that much for us, but I don't have chorus so who knows I suppose.
    I'm thinking that because the haste from worldbreakers increases chorus' PPM that it makes up for it along with with horns 30 stack limit.

Either way I'll still use horn for ST whenever I get it