Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    So i have a quick qs, in regards to game play with the t18 4 piece. i find my self worrying about fishing for wild strike procs, rather than dpsing as normal. Basically i am worried that i am not using the reck window as best i could be, and when i'm out side of the reck window, i am worried that i use wild strike to much when it has not procced. Iv skipped through the last 40 or so pages but i haven't been able to find any mention of how other are dealing with this, so i thought i would ask.

tldr; t18 4 piece guide/tips/thoughts? please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by packkets View Post
    So i have a quick qs, in regards to game play with the t18 4 piece. i find my self worrying about fishing for wild strike procs, rather than dpsing as normal. Basically i am worried that i am not using the reck window as best i could be, and when i'm out side of the reck window, i am worried that i use wild strike to much when it has not procced. Iv skipped through the last 40 or so pages but i haven't been able to find any mention of how other are dealing with this, so i thought i would ask.

tldr; t18 4 piece guide/tips/thoughts? please
    AFAIK, nothing has changed. Priority is still the same. You might prioritize Wild Strike a bit more if BB/Ring is about to reset and you have 30 sec or so left on your Reck cooldown. Aside from that, use the priority in the OP guide.

Deleted
    General thoughts from my experience. Don't delay reck by longer than 30 seconds ever, fish if there's a small cooldown left on reck (1min or less) and you have a nuke period coming up like Soc add or heroism/ring coming off cooldown soon. Or if you've nothing else to press in the 1 GCD until BT comes back up.

I fish a lot but it really doesn't matter once you gear up, execute procs are still highest priority and using bloodthirst on cooldown helps, but I don't wait till I'm 80 or 90+ rage anymore for wild strike, rage generation just isn't an issue. I mean outside of bloodthirst raging blow with 2 procs and execute proc's there isn't much else you are pressing anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poldara View Post
    General thoughts from my experience. Don't delay reck by longer than 30 seconds ever, fish if there's a small cooldown left on reck (1min or less) and you have a nuke period coming up like Soc add or heroism/ring coming off cooldown soon. Or if you've nothing else to press in the 1 GCD until BT comes back up.

I fish a lot but it really doesn't matter once you gear up, execute procs are still highest priority and using bloodthirst on cooldown helps, but I don't wait till I'm 80 or 90+ rage anymore for wild strike, rage generation just isn't an issue. I mean outside of bloodthirst raging blow with 2 procs and execute proc's there isn't much else you are pressing anyway.
    The reason you keep 90+ Rage is to be able to dish out some extra WS during your burst phase. Ignoring completely that bit of the priority will result in some loss in DPS.

Deleted
    As I said rage generation just isn't a problem when you start to increase in gear levels I find. Also, if you plan ahead correctly you'll have the rage pool for when you are bursting. Fishing is fine. I'll put it a different way, if you're outside of a burst phase and just waiting for CD's you don't need to wait till 90+ rage to use WS feel free to fish.

I have a 700 2hander and a 705 2hander. Just got a 715 1hander. Can I mix and match my weapon types ie use the 715 1hander and 705 2hander?

No.
    /10char

Thanks! Should I bother getting a second 1hander around 700? Or just stick with the 2handers?

715+700 is definitely better than 705+700, so yes.

Is fury worth playing without bladestorm on mythic archi?

I now have a WF H WBR and a Socketed H WBR. I believe I have heard that the socket is stronger than the WF. Is that accurate?

For Weapons / trinkets WF > Socket.
    For Armor and Jewelry Socket > WF.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    For Weapons / trinkets WF > Socket.
    For Armor and Jewelry Socket > WF.
    Thank you.

I hate warforged/socket thing.
    Got mythic tier gloves no wf/socket,simcraft sims 1k dps lower than 720 one with socket)

Mmo champ trimmed this thread title down:

[6.0 Guide] Fury - "I just spent 10 seconds mast...

I lol'd.

Deleted
    Hi there,

would someone be so kind and tell me the current stat weights for fury? Currently playing nhc/hc HFC.

Thanks in advance.

Depends fully on what gear you currently have, and how your stat distribution looks, but a general guideline is: Crit(30% Buffed)>Mastery>=Crit>=MS>=Haste>Vers
    My Stream

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Depends fully on what gear you currently have, and how your stat distribution looks, but a general guideline is: Crit(30% Buffed)>Mastery>=Crit>=MS>=Haste>Vers
    I'm at ~31% crit buffed currently, is askmrrobot right to tell me to decrease crit by aprox 1% (= gem/enchhant mastery) and switch enchants from thunderlord to bleeding hollow?

Askmrrobot uses the stat weights you give it. If you want to know for sure what's best simply Sim yourself, once with full crit, and once with full Mastery. My guess is that Mastery will yield the best results, but I can't say for sure.
    My Stream

This question may have been asked before - and I'm fairly certain it was - but I can't find the answer. First and foremost, should I pursue haste over mastery if I have Heroic WBR, and I'm only sitting at 3% haste unbuffed? Is there a haste breakpoint that should be aimed for assuming full stacks off of WBR? Also, Simcraft has Multi beating out Mastery for me which seems idiotic, but then again fury in general is obnoxious lately.

Thanks in advance - really would like thoughts on a specific haste breakpoints assuming WBR. I would hazard it's no longer 11 and 18%