Deleted
    Hello,

i am confused about with Talent´s. SD or FS? How is the Proi/Roation?!

With FS: BT-WS-WS-RB-BT ?
    With SD: BT-RB-WS over 80 Rage?!-EXE Procc waiting? or afk goning

My feeling is FS is stronger with SD wen you have no Procc Luck SD, thats right?

My english is not sooooo good.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    It really doesn't matter at this point unless gems are being AHed at near vendor cost. I'd probably stack Haste/Crit since those two stats will be more useful for leveling than Mastery.
    feels like everything is too RNG now, competing with a warrior in my guild thers nothing I can do if were in a round when i'm being outdpsed, i believe i execute my rotation just fine :

BT, spam raging blow whenever available, spam execute whenever available, use wildstrike when theres nothing to do or when it proccs, and ofcourse stormbolt on cooldown, but it's all depending on luck so much atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsteak View Post
    even with socket bonuses, is this the right setup ? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ll/Frub/simple
    if anything els i might aswell abandon haste + crit and go for crit + mastery instead ?
    if you read the long post i posted in the beginning, i said that strength gems isnt worth using and you should always get socket bonuses.

however as Trubo said, the difference is very very small and you loosing in DPS to that other warrior is most likely because of rotation error, rng or gear.

Quote Originally Posted by tankz0 View Post
    if you read the long post i posted in the beginning, i said that strength gems isnt worth using and you should always get socket bonuses.

however as Trubo said, the difference is very very small and you loosing in DPS to that other warrior is most likely because of rotation error, rng or gear.
    hes 3 item levels higher than me, i doubt it's a rotation error cause there isnt much error to be done, and even if there was, pre-patch 6.0.2 there was a clear gap between us, even now i'm somewhat ahead of him in many fights but sometimes i get beaten, also he has flask and food in that fight specificly which I didn't, will probably go with RNG for this case i suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    My and my warrior pal in our guild have those results sometimes, but believe it, sometimes RNG cost us too much.

Quote Originally Posted by northmann View Post
    Hello,

i am confused about with Talent´s. SD or FS? How is the Proi/Roation?!

With FS: BT-WS-WS-RB-BT ?
    With SD: BT-RB-WS over 80 Rage?!-EXE Procc waiting? or afk goning

My feeling is FS is stronger with SD wen you have no Procc Luck SD, thats right?

My english is not sooooo good.
    Same rotation, same priority. The difference is: There's no Sudden Death procs and you'll have to use WS more times to dump the same amount of rage.

isn't executioner enchanter better than dancing steel?

Quote Originally Posted by parano View Post
    isn't executioner enchanter better than dancing steel?
    Not since the enchant was nerfed but the tooltip didn't reflect that change until today I think.

Edit: Yeah, the current tooltip is saying 60 Crit rather than what it was before. 60 Crit < 100ish Strength
    Last edited by Trubo; 2014-10-28 at 11:55 PM.

Deleted
    Is there any chance to get pre-raid BiS list for WoD and enchants for guide too? Would be pretty awesome.

Also stat prio?

I've been checking out some warriors and most of them are sitting around 45% crit, gemming specially mastery.
    Although, every time i run SimC it shows me that crit is slightly better than mastery - i have over 52% crit (unbuffed) right now and when i do a reforge plot, i always get that i'm at the "top". This is happening since i had 48% crit and over 20% haste (now i have 14% haste).
    Any thoughts on that?

Edit: Right now i get that mastery is slightly better, but if i switch even one 20 crit gem for 20 mastery, crit gets better again.
    Last edited by thefuga; 2014-10-29 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thefuga View Post
    I've been checking out some warriors and most of them are sitting around 45% crit, gemming specially mastery.
    Although, every time i run SimC it shows me that crit is slightly better than mastery - i have over 52% crit (unbuffed) right now and when i do a reforge plot, i always get that i'm at the "top". This is happening since i had 48% crit and over 20% haste (now i have 14% haste).
    Any thoughts on that?

Edit: Right now i get that mastery is slightly better, but if i switch even one 20 crit gem for 20 mastery, crit gets better again.
    I don't know about other people, but I wasn't precise with my gemming since the content is so easy. *shrug*

Also, what you're seeing is explained here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post30049581

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    I don't know about other people, but I wasn't precise with my gemming since the content is so easy. *shrug*

Also, what you're seeing is explained here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post30049581
    This. I could care less about optimization or ranks for 1 more week.

Deleted
    Hi,

I'm wondering what's gonna change in this guide at level 100, when WoD will be live ?
    I guess talents and rotation are gonna stay the same, but what about stats priority ?
    I'm trying to make a BiS list of pre-raid items and mythic items here (plus gemming, enchanting, consumables)

lol wasnt bad but think fury might still overpower and slam arms in most if not all specs but idk. arms right now at lvl 90 is in contendership behind fury but not far and some fights overcomes fury mainly on add heavy padding fights IE Klaxxi specially now with how you can just stack them on mythic and go hamburger on them lol

Quote Originally Posted by Daxou View Post
    Hi,

I'm wondering what's gonna change in this guide at level 100, when WoD will be live ?
    I guess talents and rotation are gonna stay the same, but what about stats priority ?
    I'm trying to make a BiS list of pre-raid items and mythic items here (plus gemming, enchanting, consumables)
    Aside from DPS rankings, not necessarily a whole lot. Stat weights are possible but unlikely. It all depends on whether or not the upcoming L100 tuning does anything major or just balances a wdmg modifiers. We really don't have enough spells left for there to be any change to the rotation.
    Also, L100 specific stuff like Ravager will get thrown in.

As for when, probably right after Blizzcon. I don't like "waiting till the last minute" but I also don't like creating something and then having to change it due to new information. I think that will be plenty considering it will still be a few days before the launch and people will still have to actually level.

I'm 100% a "wait till the last minute" type of person.

Deleted
    And this is why the planet is over-populated.

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post

I thought so, but i switched a few pieces last two weeks and i'm almost BiS gear, and still i found that the best is gemming crit. And i mean, i didn't see one "good" warrior doing that, most of them switched most gems to mastery. That brings me to think that i'm doing it wrong, not all the rest lol

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    This. I could care less about optimization or ranks for 1 more week.
    But then why did you switch your gems in the first place?
    And i mean, even 1st ranked warriors are gemming mastery, and according to SimC that's a pretty significant loss.
    Anyways, the content is not challenging but the only thing that keeps me interested is this, otherwise i wouldn't even show up to raid

Is it just me or does askmrrobot get the stat percentages wrong? It says that my unbuffed crit is 45% when in reality its 48%, and even haste and mastery are off by at least a few percent

Quote Originally Posted by thefuga View Post
    I thought so, but i switched a few pieces last two weeks and i'm almost BiS gear, and still i found that the best is gemming crit. And i mean, i didn't see one "good" warrior doing that, most of them switched most gems to mastery. That brings me to think that i'm doing it wrong, not all the rest lol

But then why did you switch your gems in the first place?
    And i mean, even 1st ranked warriors are gemming mastery, and according to SimC that's a pretty significant loss.
    Anyways, the content is not challenging but the only thing that keeps me interested is this, otherwise i wouldn't even show up to raid
    Cause I did some experimentation in the first few days of the patch. Not the same thing as trying to optimize every last stat point.

Also I am a '1st ranked Warrior'. At least until Collision made me transfer!