Just read some stuff about Executioner being only 60 crit now. Logged in just now and tested it, I'm getting 126 crit on the stat sheet as expected (+5%) and the tooltip shows 120crit, with a 50% ish uptime and it always proccing instantly it makes Executioner still superior to Dancing Steel, nothing has changed with it. Mongoose though I did notice had dropped down to 60 agility, but is still decent for agility classes due to the increased attack speed.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Just read some stuff about Executioner being only 60 crit now. Logged in just now and tested it, I'm getting 126 crit on the stat sheet as expected (+5%) and the tooltip shows 120crit, with a 50% ish uptime and it always proccing instantly it makes Executioner still superior to Dancing Steel, nothing has changed with it. Mongoose though I did notice had dropped down to 60 agility, but is still decent for agility classes due to the increased attack speed.
    Then Blizzard is being derp as usual when it comes to fixing small issues like this.

Ok guys there is a lot of info about talents and such here, but I don't think I've seen anything about this certain thing. Right now I'm Fury, with ilvl of 570. I have 12.65% crit, 51.52% Crit, and 41.51% Mastery. In the 45 Tier I'm using "Sudden Death". Now, I JUST got my Tier Helm. How does the 4 pc set bonus which grants the Death Sentence bonus affect Sudden Death? Should I keep Sudden Death? Or should I pick something new since I have the 4 pc bonus now?

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Has been answered in the arms thread: both together are bugged. If a procs, then b and you Will execute, b proc will be used and both buffs are consumed.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckster View Post
    Has been answered in the arms thread: both together are bugged. If a procs, then b and you Will execute, b proc will be used and both buffs are consumed.
    Ok thank you very much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Cause I did some experimentation in the first few days of the patch. Not the same thing as trying to optimize every last stat point.

Also I am a '1st ranked Warrior'. At least until Collision made me transfer!
    That collision and his shenanigans xD

Deleted
    Ravager’s damage has been reduced by 25%.
    Slam’s damage has been reduced by 30%.
    Whirlwind’s damage has been reduced by 30%.

they see me rollin they hatin?

welcome to yesterday

Deleted
    so are the buffs and nerfs live ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    so are the buffs and nerfs live ?
    should be

10char

- - - Updated - - -

I decided to try maximize my gear for UQT as I found that playstyle to be the most fun atm.

I have 44.92% crit, 16.00% haste and 68.60% mastery and my reforge plot looks like this: http://imgur.com/oSpwXUh

Landed on ~20400 dps on patchwerk and these are my scale factors:
    Mastery Crit Str Haste
    7.65 7.64 7.38 6.93

If anyone is interested.

I did a reforge plot for haste and mastery and got this http://imgur.com/CX1bZ6v
    Whats the values on this chart? I mean how much haste does it show that I can swap for mastery to gain the maximum increase? Like ~25?
    Last edited by mmoc602f0fe87c; 2014-10-31 at 03:45 AM.

Deleted
    best guide in the universe XD

Quote Originally Posted by tankz0 View Post
    I did a reforge plot for haste and mastery and got this http://imgur.com/CX1bZ6v
    Whats the values on this chart? I mean how much haste does it show that I can swap for mastery to gain the maximum increase? Like ~25?
    None, you are at the maximum value.

Going to guess the answer is no, but is there ever a point to sitting on like a <0.5 GCD so BT can come up as opposed to hitting another button? Or if BT isn't immediately up as the current GCD ends, always hit something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    Going to guess the answer is no, but is there ever a point to sitting on like a <0.5 GCD so BT can come up as opposed to hitting another button? Or if BT isn't immediately up as the current GCD ends, always hit something else.
    I've been meaning to play with it a bit more, but from everything I've tested so far, between Bloodthirsts you can either;

1) Use 1 normal GCD (Raging Blow, Talent) and 2 Wild Strikes, which will push the next Bloodthirst back slightly (actual amount dependent on Haste).
    2) Use 1 normal GCD and 1 Wild Strike, which will leave you with ~0.5-0.6s CD on BT (actual amount dependent on Haste), wait for BT to come off cooldown.

The only time I would suggest using any extra abilities past that is if you absolutely need to drop resources to prevent capping rage or wasting RB charges.

I'm sure there a few cutoff rules that will be dependent on Haste (use extra GCD if X much Haste) but that is entering the world of over complication and marginal gains at best (since latency will probably negate it anyways).

Deleted
    None, you are at the maximum value.
    Okay, so my value is always at 0 regardless of the white line?

Quote Originally Posted by tankz0 View Post
    Okay, so my value is always at 0 regardless of the white line?
    The white line means nothing. Remnants of an option that is no longer active.

0 represents the amount of stats the simulated character/gearset has (with whatever buffs the simulation ran with), while moving left or right adds and subtracts stats accordingly. Each square mark on the graph is a reforge amount or "step" (default 50, modifiable in SimC options) meaning the mark to the left of 0 is trading 50 Haste for Mastery; while the step to the right trades 50 Mastery for Haste.

I've been meaning to play with it a bit more, but from everything I've tested so far, between Bloodthirsts you can either;

1) Use 1 normal GCD (Raging Blow, Talent) and 2 Wild Strikes, which will push the next Bloodthirst back slightly (actual amount dependent on Haste).
    2) Use 1 normal GCD and 1 Wild Strike, which will leave you with ~0.5-0.6s CD on BT (actual amount dependent on Haste), wait for BT to come off cooldown.
    I've been doing kinda both as I see fit, I was just kinda wondering if one was better than the other, but both being basically equal and fine is ok too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    I've been doing kinda both as I see fit, I was just kinda wondering if one was better than the other, but both being basically equal and fine is ok too.
    Re-read what I said. Using 2 Wild Strikes and 1 normal is ok, using 1 Wild Strike and 1 normal is ok (also forgot to mention using 2 normal GCDs and no WS is fine as well, actually lines up the best). Using an extra GCD is not.

The scenario you described, having ~0.5s remaining on BT CD, means you used 1 GCD and 1 WS. In that case, using a 2nd GCD, unless you have to absolutely have to keep from wasting an RB charge, would be a loss.

Really, Fury is now just about minimizing loss. You will push back BT and you will waste rage or RB stacks; the goal is simply minimizing those losses as much as possible, and getting lucky with Enrage procs. It is quite a self-defeating spec, playing well means you were only a little wasteful; playing poorly means you were very.

with the massive WW nerf im wondering which fights we should just stop meat cleaving...

With whirlwind, it needs to be compared against Wild Strike.

Wild Strike:
    285 WD * 0.625 / 45 Rage = 3.95 DPR
    Furious Strike: 8.90625 DPR
    Total WD: 178.125

WW:
    56 WD + 56 * 0.625 / 30 Rage = 3.033 DPR
    Total WD: 91

RB:
    150 WD + 150 * 0.625 / 10 rage = 24.375 DPR
    Total WD: 243.75

WW + RB = ( 91 + 243.75 ) * 2 / ( 30 + 10 ) = 16.7375 DPR

So even in the worst case scenario, you will still meat cleaver.

More targets at level 100:
    3: ( 91 + 243.75 ) * 3 / ( 30 + 10 ) = 25.106 DPR
    4: ( 91 + 91 + 243.75 ) *4 / ( 30 + 30 + 10 ) = 24.328 DPR
    5: ( 91 + 91 + 243.75 ) *5 / ( 30 + 30 + 10 ) = 30.410 DPR
    6: ( 91 + 91 ) * 6 + ( 243.75 * 5 ) / ( 30 + 30 + 10 ) = 33.010 DPR
    7: ( 182 * 7 + 1218.75 ) / 70 = 35.610 DPR

13 targets is the point where DPE for just whirlwinding becomes better than attempting to meat cleave. So if there are 13+ targets, and they need to be burned down quickly, spamming whirlwind is the way to go. Although, in such a scenario you'd likely just save bladestorm for it.