Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    Not each hit, each CRIT, also it's only a 20% chance, also you only get 10 rage from becoming enraged, for you to be able to sustain WW/WW/RB you would have to be INCREDIBLY lucky, that means every RB will have to crit, and of all those crits every one will have to proc the 2 piece.
    exactly every hit has an 20% chance IF it is a crit to proc the 2p proc bonus, BUT the RB counts each weapon separately so the chances with a full stacked Meat Cleaver is 5 for each weapon so there are 10 hits every time on a 5+ adds to make 1 of them a crit and then give the proc bonus! the chance to activate the proc bonus is high enough!

Deleted
    So is Avatar with the new CD viable without Scabbard?

Deleted
    Hello folks,

So my guild is currently trying M:Butcher which does not seem that difficult. We pool side the boss so i am running Furious strikes since while approaching to the spot in which the boss will be tanked i can lose some SD procs due to range issues.

Questions is, does SD pull ahead of FS in butcher? I don't have Scabbard so my pull burst isn't that high either. Checking High end fury warriors' armory I saw that some of them are going for FS nowadays so thats basically why i'm asking

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bhxed View Post
    Hello folks,

So my guild is currently trying M:Butcher which does not seem that difficult. We pool side the boss so i am running Furious strikes since while approaching to the spot in which the boss will be tanked i can lose some SD procs due to range issues.

Questions is, does SD pull ahead of FS in butcher? I don't have Scabbard so my pull burst isn't that high either. Checking High end fury warriors' armory I saw that some of them are going for FS nowadays so thats basically why i'm asking

Thanks!
    Time spent not attacking the target makes sudden death better than furious strikes. RPPM increases the chance of proccing something if it hasn't attempted to proc recently. That's why you almost always get a proc from sudden death on your first autoattack.

Deleted
    Hello folks,

Thanks!
    U have to think that FS gives u noting on execute phase where u need to catch up ur dps compared to other classes. I would say SD on fury over FS on all fights. If u go cleave / aoe fights go arms

Deleted
    Hello folks,

Thanks!
    It could be that they had one mythic weapon I think in that case when you put your better wep on your oh FS pulls a little ahead.

At ilvl 685-695 (given current PTR changes), is SMF or TG better for most of the BRF mythic fights?
    Last edited by Wrekon; 2015-02-01 at 09:32 PM.

Deleted
    Hello folks,

Thanks!
    Full SD imo and if you're having different ilvl weapons start with the biggest ilvl on OH and around 22-25% switch to MH with a macro!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrekon View Post
    At ilvl 685-695 (given current PTR changes), is SMF or TG better for most of the BRF mythic fights?
    TG > SMF. Not sure if SMF > TG on ST with HM mythic weapons / BRF mythic weapons, but TG > SMF on 2+ targets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbynator View Post
    wouldnt ravager+avatar+scabbard be better for ~2 targets? A fight like ogrons.
    How come avatar > BB?

Anyone have a link to the trinket simcraft rankings? Had it bookmarked but not I can't find it.

I'll update the first post with information for tier bonuses/stat weights/talent changes before tuesday. There are likely stat priority changes incoming, specifically the 11% haste thing making a comeback due to the relatively recent buff to haste's conversion.

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaeo View Post
    Anyone have a link to the trinket simcraft rankings? Had it bookmarked but not I can't find it.
    I believe this is the one: http://i.imgur.com/6gUyD1Z.png
    Don't know how reliable this is though.

Quote Originally Posted by thefuga View Post
    I believe this is the one: http://i.imgur.com/6gUyD1Z.png
    Don't know how reliable this is though.
    Those were run w/ BiS TG Gear with off trinket being Mythic Brackenspore Bottle to just have it be a static amount of stats. It was run with live values and not PTR so using BB over Avatar. I'm updating SimC right now and will rerun the sims with PTR settings.

Also I'm going to try the Python Script in this thread:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitive...et_comparison/

The new numbers should be more accurate Soon™
    Last edited by Huntindawg; 2015-02-02 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntindawg View Post
    Those were run w/ BiS TG Gear with off trinket being Mythic Brackenspore Bottle to just have it be a static amount of stats. It was run with live values and not PTR so using BB over Avatar. I'm updating SimC right now and will rerun the sims with PTR settings.

Also I'm going to try the Python Script in this thread:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitive...et_comparison/

The new numbers should be more accurate Soon™
    Gonna rain on your parade hopefully before you run that. There's a bug with fury that's been around for a while that I just fixed, and it was slightly inflating the value of multistrike.

Basically, bloodthirst multistrikes granted rage.

Details:
    Pre-6.0, the code for bloodthirst worked fine. Post 6.0, there wasn't much to change about it. Just had to change the crit calculation and reduce the cd with haste. It was setup so that whenever bloodthirst was executed, no matter what, it would grant rage. This was done because even parried/blocked/etc bloodthirsts would grant rage.

Well, enter multistrike... technically multistrike is another execution of bloodthirst, just with a 0.3 multiplier attached. So, it gave rage by accident. It doesn't shift multistrikes value enough to change any stat priorities, but it could change trinket priorities.

It's fixed now. You can download the (unofficial release) version here:
    http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...3-26-Win64.exe

I also went ahead and ran a trinket sim for you

Last edited by CollisionTD; 2015-02-02 at 11:25 AM.

Thanks for the fix, I'm going to run it with all Mythic, Heroic, and Normal Trinkets from Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry, Scabbard, and all live versions of the Skull of War trinket to provide a relatively complete list.
    Last edited by Huntindawg; 2015-02-02 at 11:41 AM.

Aww, where's Scabbard in that list.

@Huntin, if you're running comparisons with Scabbard be sure to make a custom line for it. I ran some comparisons earlier with Bloodbath vs. Avatar with the PTR build and I used this for it, which made Avatar + Scabbard pull slightly ahead of the Brackenspore trinket on a standard 450 fight (obviously in real scenarios Scabbard is even better).

Code:
    actions+=/avatar,if=(target.time_to_die>115|target.health.pct<20)
    actions+=/use_item,slot=trinket1,if=((target.time_to_die>105|target.health.pct<20)&buff.avatar.up)

Noticing a suprising lack of Scabbard in the comparison. Appreciate the time put in to run all those sims for comparison, but I bet the biggest question on most peoples minds will be regarding a comparison with Scabbard.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Scabbard just isn't competitive with trinkets that have 20-30+ ilevels on it. Even with action lists specifically made for scabbard and the encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    Scabbard just isn't competitive with trinkets that have 20-30+ ilevels on it. Even with action lists specifically made for scabbard and the encounter.
    Well your list has HC Bottle/Tectus and the sims I did show Scabbard as an increase over those two, and ingame I notice an even bigger difference, albiet I've only ran the trinket for 2 days and bought it mostly for CM's.

I'd have thought with Avatar being 1m 30s in 6.1 it would play heavily into the hands of Scabbard.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure that scabbard won´t be that good anymore, since the 4pc makes anger management pretty much the default choice. And there is no way to line up the cds with scabbard then. But I could be wrong, this is just a guess.