... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    sry pink/red ppl will get it over you
    Soz got it on 1st kill over pinky/redish ones in my guild

dat blackhand mace doe. who cares if its str

I'm able to keep Savage roar up 99%
    I'm able to keep Rake up 95-98%
    I'm only able to keep Rip up about 80-88%

I'm hitting a lot of points where Savage Roar and Rip are both about to fall off.. as an example:
    - I have just used Shred to give me my 5th CP
    - I have roughly 35 energy currently
    - Savage Roar has 6 seconds remaining
    - Rip has 8 seconds remaining

Can someone suggest what i need to be doing in this situation? Currently i am just refreshing Savage Roar, which means i do not have enough time to get CP's for Rip before it falls off. I'm fairly sure I'm doing something non-optimal. Plez halp mah kitty deeps!

ALWAYS Rip.

Savage Roar doesn't matter how many CP's it gets refreshed with so if you in that situation Rip-> Shred(maybe x2) -> Savage Roar. And then go from there you lose very little dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Aùssa02 View Post
    ALWAYS Rip.

Savage Roar doesn't matter how many CP's it gets refreshed with so if you in that situation Rip-> Shred(maybe x2) -> Savage Roar. And then go from there you lose very little dps.
    I appreciate the help but i would also like Pawkett's input because that guy is a beast (not saying you arent :P)

edit: youi replied to my thread <3 <3 <3
    Last edited by BestMonkNA; 2014-12-18 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BestMonkNA View Post
    I'm able to keep Savage roar up 99%
    I'm able to keep Rake up 95-98%
    I'm only able to keep Rip up about 80-88%

I'm hitting a lot of points where Savage Roar and Rip are both about to fall off.. as an example:
    - I have just used Shred to give me my 5th CP
    - I have roughly 35 energy currently
    - Savage Roar has 6 seconds remaining
    - Rip has 8 seconds remaining

Can someone suggest what i need to be doing in this situation? Currently i am just refreshing Savage Roar, which means i do not have enough time to get CP's for Rip before it falls off. I'm fairly sure I'm doing something non-optimal. Plez halp mah kitty deeps!
    to expand upon this question: i'm having the same problem but i tend to notice it earlier. i'll have 15+ seconds on rip, 15+ seconds on roar, 5 combo points, and full energy.

i'm not supposed to energy cap, but i'm full on combo points, rip and roar are synced and do not need refreshing, if i bite, i'll likely lose uptime on roar/rip. not really sure what to do in this situation. maybe refresh roar right now, even if it's way out of pandemic range just for the sake of desyncing rip and roar, even though it feels like a waste of combo points?

There you should bite, its almost impossible for that to cause a Rip downtime. If you have 90 energy, then 50 will be consumed by the bite leaving you with 40 energy and another 10.5 * 15 = 157.5 energy over 15 seconds which is enough energy to cast 5 generators or 4 generators and 1 Rip, you just need a single primal fury proc or a single omen proc in that 15 second period to keep Rip from falling off. And as discussed before, Rip first and then you can get as many point as possible Savage Roar up after.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    sry pink/red ppl will get it over you
    I coined the mythic one on our first Kill :>

Is it worth letting Rake fall off for a couple of seconds if one is able to get it up with BT? In that case, how many seconds are we talking? It happens quite often that Rake is about to fall off before reaching 4-5 CP.

No, just refresh it twice if you have to.

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    Just a question about Bloodtalons. Generally when you are using that talent it is best to pool up until 4-5 CP's and then crack your Pred Swiftness using it on Rip if not already applied with BT and ALWAYS Rake if you won't overcap on CP's. Right? I guess my real question is, what is the BT Priority.
    i would also be interested in knowing this.
    tyvm!

If you always spend a charge on Rake you're wasting possible shred damage, and if you only ever do refresh it at 4.5s or less than you will lose more Rake DoT damage than is necessary. Finding the right balance is the ideal situation.

If you know that not applying a BT Rake now would cause you to have a non-BTd Rake for a while then that's when you'd want to Rake before 4.5s (only if you must, of course wait whenever possible), but otherwise you should generally restrict BT refreshes to < 4.5s.

Also, I've posted some feral video guides to my Youtube. If hearing things in an video (well, mostly audio really) format is your thing then definitely check them out:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis..._k5Sa9dT5zkG5U
    Last edited by aggixx; 2014-12-24 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    If you always spend a charge on Rake you're wasting possible shred damage, and if you only ever do refresh it at 4.5s or less than you will lose more Rake DoT damage than is necessary. Finding the right balance is the ideal situation.

If you know that not applying a BT Rake now would cause you to have a non-BTd Rake for a while then that's when you'd want to Rake before 4.5s (only if you must, of course wait whenever possible), but otherwise you should generally restrict BT refreshes to < 4.5s.

Also, I've posted some feral video guides to my Youtube. If hearing things in an video (well, mostly audio really) format is your thing then definitely check them out:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis..._k5Sa9dT5zkG5U
    tyvm.

i suppose it is sometimes possible to get to 4 CP with swiftness up, proc BT, rake for the 5th and then do à BT rip, is it something we should be aiming for as much as we can or is spending these BT on rake and shred acceptable ? ty again

Quote Originally Posted by Morggane View Post
    is it something we should be aiming for as much as we can
    Yes, but more so any finisher than Rip specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Yes, but more so any finisher than Rip specifically.
    ok, tyvm !

Just checked top1 Heroic Butcher Feral (in 648-662 group).
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...24false%241079

Its lulz. He used rake and rip 1 second before tigers fury. Even last rip.
    I doubt you need dot-power trackers anymore. Super-forgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Just checked top1 Heroic Butcher Feral (in 648-662 group).
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...24false%241079

Its lulz. He used rake and rip 1 second before tigers fury. Even last rip.
    I doubt you need dot-power trackers anymore. Super-forgiving.
    Lel, that's pretty poorly done xD

Deleted
    Is the PvP 4p implented in SimC??

Yes, it is.

Keeping up rejuv will overall give us some more trinket/weapon procs right? I know that's the case with the ICD system, but I've never really looked into how APM affects uptime with the RPPM system.