Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/bashar-al-assa...205323124.html

Photos to be displayed at U.S. Holocaust Museum are 'smoking gun' evidence of war crimes, State Department official tells Yahoo News

The State Department has obtained 27,000 photographs showing the emaciated, bruised and burned bodies of Syrian torture victims — gruesome images that a top official told Yahoo News constitute "smoking gun" evidence that can be used to bring war-crimes charges against the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad.
    You're implying they faked the photos? Or did the Syrian defector who passed them to the rebels fake them? Or did the rebels fake them?

Trying to figure out what specific conspiracy theory we're talking about here. Or is this just "EVIL AMERICANS".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    "Air Base, located about 50 kilometers inland from the Mediterranean Sea in southern Turkey, is home to the U.S. Air Force's 39th Air Base Wing and about 1,500 American military personnel and is key to protecting NATO's southern flank"

I was wondering what we did with that Air Wing. Looks like the US has had troops in Turkey since 1960's.
    I meant to launch attacks from, not just park planes.

I meant to launch attacks from, not just park planes.
    Don't know who is right. Maybe the Turks will let the US use it's bases. They want Assad dead, if we agree to that then it's probably a go.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Don't know who is right. Maybe the Turks will let the US use it's bases. They want Assad dead, if we agree to that then it's probably a go.
    Well if they want him dead, maybe they should go to war with him. Why is it any of our business?.

Well if they want him dead, maybe they should go to war with him. Why is it any of our business?.
    We want to get rid of ISIS, Turkey probably wants all kinds of promises before they help. Kurds, Assad, etc.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    so?

its not like its the first time US has done this

or second...or third...or fourth...or fifth...

Clark commanded Operation Allied Force in the Kosovo War during his term as the Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO from 1997 to 2000.

Clark joined the 2004 race for the Democratic Party presidential nomination as a candidate on September 17, 2003, but withdrew from the primary race on February 11, 2004, after winning the Oklahoma state primary, endorsing and campaigning for the eventual Democratic nominee, John Kerry.

Quote Originally Posted by Drsolders View Post
    Well I'm glad we are ready to take a war criminals word over most of the world. Oh but hey Russia is the only other country backing them, we know how reliable Russia is. I'm not saying the US wouldn't have less than reasonable reasons to get in there, but I find it funny you would even believe Assad.
    >implying USA is more reliable than Russia.

How is searching for those WMDs in Iraq going?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You're implying they faked the photos? Or did the Syrian defector who passed them to the rebels fake them? Or did the rebels fake them?

Trying to figure out what specific conspiracy theory we're talking about here. Or is this just "EVIL AMERICANS".

Quote Originally Posted by Caligulove View Post
    And when Serbian orthodox fascists were murdering,raping and in whole conducting genocide right under our noses we also did a splendid job at shoving our heads up in our asses.
    The biggest ethnic cleansing in Europe in the last 30 years was Operation Storm conducted by the Catholic Croatians who targeted Serbians. I know facts can be heard, but try to lie a bit less.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2014-10-14 at 08:28 AM.

I'm doubtful

Frankly the american govt. have been caught so many times fabricating for me to believe anything in regards to intel. against regimes it has publicly stated as wanting to overthrow.

it's almost certain there are photo's of dead rebels in there, just because someone doesn't have on a military uniform doesn't mean they are an "innocent civilian".

Deleted
    And when Serbian orthodox fascists were murdering,raping and in whole conducting genocide right under our noses we also did a splendid job at shoving our heads up in our asses.

Europe is impotent and has been since `45.Its a good thing that not everyone is.

P.S. This forum needs anti-leftist spray.
    Fascists? You mean Croatian fascists? I'm ashamed to this day that our country allowed the passage of bombs through our airspace.

And people called me a Nazi, a Communist, pro-Russian separatist, anti-Russian capitalist, Jew hater, Jew supporter and who knows what else. Not going to work bro.

- - - Updated - - -

This article is a little fresher I think.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/article...enia_Coalition
    Also, poor Slovenia. Placed on a list without telling them because who the fuck knows Slovenia, right? Just some unimportant country of 2 million we don't have to ask anything.

Defending self against chetniks who are still whining about their failed Lebensraum project in Balkans is nowadays called ''biggest ethnic cleansing''.
    Over 200 000 people were forced out of their homes by the Croatian army which used planes and tanks against the columns of refugees.

Quote Originally Posted by btorz View Post
    I'm doubtful

Frankly the american govt. have been caught so many times fabricating for me to believe anything in regards to intel. against regimes it has publicly stated as wanting to overthrow.

it's almost certain there are photo's of dead rebels in there, just because someone doesn't have on a military uniform doesn't mean they are an "innocent civilian".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_%28testimony%29

The Nayirah testimony was a testimony given before the non-governmental Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990 by a woman who provided only her first name, Nayirah. The testimony was widely publicized, and was cited numerous times by United States senators and the American president in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War. In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: *يره *لصب*ح‎) and that she was the daughter of Saud Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign which was run by Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government. Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propaganda.[1][2]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravasi View Post
    There is only one solution to stabilized the Middle East: permanent UN military presence.
    There is only one solution: let them stew in their own juice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Obama's not going to invade anybody.
    So close to elections no, I don't think so. The next president will probably have to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by larrakeyah View Post
    There is only one solution: let them stew in their own juice.
    As soon as ISIS runs out of civilians to kill, they will turn to attack the West because that's what Islamic terrorists do. I don't think it's wise to let them win for now and deal with the consequences later anyway when it will be way more difficult.

We could go all Knights Templar on them, and eat them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    The knights Templar went there to loot. In today's world other than looting oil, which is USA's specialty, there is nothing else really, so the care is very low.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    And let them blame us for their mistakes for the following 1000 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasi View Post
    The knights Templar went there to loot. In today's world other than looting oil, which is USA's specialty, there is nothing else really, so the care is very low.
    People are a resource.

Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2014-10-14 at 09:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because that worked so well the last few times we tried that...
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.