Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...es-january-12/

Destruction
    Devastation now causes the Warlock to gain 15% (up from 5%) more of the Critical Strike stat from all sources.

Meh. Most specs seem to have gotten some version of this.

I can't imagine this will do much more then make it a tiny bit more of a pain in the ass to change specs.

Clearly they get the message.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Meh. Most specs seem to have gotten some version of this.

I can't imagine this will do much more then make it a tiny bit more of a pain in the ass to change specs.

Clearly they get the message.
    You'll take your 1% crit and you'll like it!!!!!!

I guess the 1.1x your current crit is "okay".

Scales with your gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who has gemmed and enchanted crit, I guess these changes are pretty nice for me.

To be honest totally stopped swopping specs and enchants and gems weeks ago, was costing me a fortune with the constant change of thought or changes to hotfixes etc.

Sticking Destro and prioritizing Crit for the rest of the tier. Hopefully this settles down before Foundry so I can actually go through the tier with a clear vision on gear and enchants etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromus View Post
    To be honest totally stopped swopping specs and enchants and gems weeks ago, was costing me a fortune with the constant change of thought or changes to hotfixes etc.
    That's an unnecessary waste of time, fidgeting over stat weights. To be effective and competitive in Highmaul you need to be proficient in all three specs, and that means grabbing whatever has Mastery on it, gear choices are so limited in any case that it really isn't a huge deal.

PLZ HELP

I have read all the guide and didn't see anything about enchants and gems, cause only are the last exp gems and enchants.

Well, i really need help to know what gems and enchants need to get the destro lock.

Guides said that destro lock need to go to all critical strike, but if u can see all the best lock on the wowprogress are going for mastery, so thats why i came here and try to get an answer cause u are the masters so plz help what i need to know about these things, i am atm enchanted and gemed all on critic but i don't know if i am wrong or not.

Please help cause my dps depend on what i should do

Stay on critic all or go for mastery all????

Thanks

Mastery allows you to play all three specs without major regemming/enchanting. It's simply more versatile (hah).

If you are staying Destro, go all Crit enchants.

If you plan to swap a lot...go with the Mastery.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Sorry this has been asked a thousand times yet Im unsure.
    I got mythic WF shahrd
    mythic stone from last boss
    and can get 670 sandman's pouch.

I currently run with the two mythic trinkets from highmaul, but Im not sure if its the best choice for destro given it doesnt really create a window to burst except when the mastery enchant on weapon procs :S

Hi all, sorry for another trinket question. I've been using sandman's (stage 1) and the grandiose power trinket (from missions). I got the shard of nothing last night from HM. Its a higher ilvl than my grandiose trinket, but it doesn't have any crit - just haste. The grandiose gives me +183 crit equipped. So I am hesitating on which to use. I am specced destro. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorena View Post
    Hi all, sorry for another trinket question. I've been using sandman's (stage 1) and the grandiose power trinket (from missions). I got the shard of nothing last night from HM. Its a higher ilvl than my grandiose trinket, but it doesn't have any crit - just haste. The grandiose gives me +183 crit equipped. So I am hesitating on which to use. I am specced destro. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!
    It doesn't give crit but it gives like 80 more intellect. Easy choice.

can someone help me and tell me what i was doing so wrong on mythic brack last night. i was expirementing with trink combos too so that didnt help. i do have some more crit pieces i was using but it was mostly 655-665 boes and a conq ring. some of it is destro rust too other than idk. any advice would be much appreciated

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YTbq62WxrGBPfdQg

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiteran View Post
    can someone help me and tell me what i was doing so wrong on mythic brack last night. i was expirementing with trink combos too so that didnt help. i do have some more crit pieces i was using but it was mostly 655-665 boes and a conq ring. some of it is destro rust too other than idk. any advice would be much appreciated

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YTbq62WxrGBPfdQg
    Well, to start.

On your longest pull ~10 minute, you cast Havoc 10 times. Havoc has a 25 second cooldown, you're missing out on almost 14 more casts.

-edit-

Awkward, was looking at the other warlock. Your immolate uptime leaves alot to be desired. On a 2 minute pull you cast Chaos Bolt twice? There's alot that's wrong. Don't know where to start.
    Last edited by Zevoa; 2015-01-16 at 12:20 PM.

Deleted
    Havoc actually has a 15s cooldown now following the change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiteran View Post
    You have more chaos bolt hits than shadowburn hits.. So I think you use your havoc too much on CB's when you should always try to get 2-3 havoced SB's from the sporeshooters to big add or the boss. Also you should immolate the little adds too.

edit

I actually was also looking at the other warlock.. But yeah, same thing.. Immolate everything that moves and try to shadowburn the adds preferably with havoc.
    Last edited by mmocd9c9588ba6; 2015-01-16 at 12:56 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Havoc actually has a 15s cooldown now following the change.
    Shows how much I care about the spec

Deleted
    Since this isn't fully updated let me fix the opener for you guys
    - 3sec on pull timer prepot and pre cast incinerate
    - immolate
    - dark soul and on use stuff
    - 2x conflag
    - 4x incinerate
    - chaos bolt -> immolate (cataclysm if used) -> chaos bolt
    also with 690 ring proc lasting 10 seconds u might wanna do 1 conflag so u fit in the 1st chaos bolt and catalysm (if used)

10+ Year Old Account
    where can i find an up to date discussion on the level 100 talents for Destro?

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaxeey View Post
    Since this isn't fully updated let me fix the opener for you guys
    - 3sec on pull timer prepot and pre cast incinerate
    - immolate
    - dark soul and on use stuff
    - 2x conflag
    - 4x incinerate
    - chaos bolt -> immolate (cataclysm if used) -> chaos bolt
    also with 690 ring proc lasting 10 seconds u might wanna do 1 conflag so u fit in the 1st chaos bolt and catalysm (if used)
    Why would you immolate between the 2 chaos bolts?
    First immolate is not gonna drop at that point but your first ring proc might drop before your second chaos bolt.

Without bloodlust I sometimes cast only 3 incinerates to fit 2 chaos bolts with the first ring proc.

-edit-

Sometimes ring proc drops anyways (before 2nd cb) if stuff doesn't crit
    Last edited by mmocd9c9588ba6; 2015-01-16 at 05:41 PM.