Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    where can i find an up to date discussion on the level 100 talents for Destro?
    Icy Veins has a guide for people who aren't still level 90. I recommend checking there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatkain View Post
    Why would you immolate between the 2 chaos bolts?
    First immolate is not gonna drop at that point but your first ring proc might drop before your second chaos bolt.

Without bloodlust I sometimes cast only 3 incinerates to fit 2 chaos bolts with the first ring proc.

-edit-

Sometimes ring proc drops anyways (before 2nd cb) if stuff doesn't crit
    Sometimes the opener can be really frustrating when you don't get crits the way you should.

Quote Originally Posted by Furtylol View Post
    Sometimes the opener can be really frustrating when you don't get crits the way you should.
    The best part is how it always works in extremes, you either crit everything or you crit nothing. RIP

Hey guy - I just checked the notes for 6.1 and I wonder what will be better for destro warlocks - sandamn's pouch stage 4 / ilvl 680 / or Goren Soul Repository / heroic / also ilvl 680... Any suggestions ?

On Mythic Brackenspore is it better to use Havoc on CD and Cleave an unbuffed Chaos Bolt into Bracken when focusing the big add or should I just hold until I use DS for dumping?

Quote Originally Posted by zvvl View Post
    On Mythic Brackenspore is it better to use Havoc on CD and Cleave an unbuffed Chaos Bolt into Bracken when focusing the big add or should I just hold until I use DS for dumping?
    That depends, when you say "hold" are we talking 3 seconds or 10 seconds?

I'll just throw out this as a scenario I guess:
    Havoc: Off CD in 4 seconds
    2 Embers
    No spores up soon or mind fungus or w/e

Should I just cleave an unbuffed CB into Bracken off the big add?

Quote Originally Posted by zvvl View Post
    I'll just throw out this as a scenario I guess:
    Havoc: Off CD in 4 seconds
    2 Embers
    No spores up soon or mind fungus or w/e

Should I just cleave an unbuffed CB into Bracken off the big add?
    I would, yes, although in that specific situation (2 embers) there is some merit to using Havoc for ember generation if there are shooters inc as you don't want to be down at 1 ember generally. My confusion was due to the Dark Soul twist you threw into the original question. If DS is up in ~2-3 seconds and you plan to use it immediately (such as if there is a blue mushroom up) I would definitely say hold it. If Havoc is off CD and DS doesn't come up for ~10 seconds I would say use Havoc as you would then get to use the next Havoc 3-4 seconds into your cooldowns and another at the end of your cooldowns if you just delay the CDs by a couple seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone found any success with service/servitude over the (what I believe to be) usual gosup/servitude build on any heroic/mythic fights?

Also, cataclysm - only worth it on Tectus (maaaybe Kargath if I was to go up, but probably not)?

And lastly, gosac - never worth it outside of pvp/cms nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by meekus View Post
    Has anyone found any success with service/servitude over the (what I believe to be) usual gosup/servitude build on any heroic/mythic fights?

Also, cataclysm - only worth it on Tectus (maaaybe Kargath if I was to go up, but probably not)?

And lastly, gosac - never worth it outside of pvp/cms nowadays?
    Cataclysm is better on Butcher as well due to the fact that the encounter is so short and your 10minCD Doomguard does enough damage along with your GoSup pet to justify using it over DemServ on its own but to be honest you shouldn't be Destro on that regardless (at least for progression).

No, I don't know of any situations where GoSac is worth it currently and a large portion of that has to do with the fact that DemServ is our Go-To on most encounter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    Cataclysm is better on Butcher as well due to the fact that the encounter is so short and your 10minCD Doomguard does enough damage along with your GoSup pet to justify using it over DemServ on its own but to be honest you shouldn't be Destro on that regardless (at least for progression).

No, I don't know of any situations where GoSac is worth it currently and a large portion of that has to do with the fact that DemServ is our Go-To on most encounter.
    I experienced some success with GoSac on Brackenspore progression but by the second week (and current gear levels) some stuff was dying so quickly I couldn't guarantee every shadowburn. It's kind of a shame because this seems like the spec most conducive to sans pet play and GoSac helps make your consumers have some punch again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a question about weapon enchants; I've been using Thunderlord from the start, but I read people are advising Bleeding Hollow as well.

What is advised? (Armory link in my sig)

edit: actually, I could ask the same for other enchants as well, crit/mast? I'd love to tinker a bit with Demo as an offspec, having mastery enchants would make that easier, but Destro is the main spec atm.
    Last edited by Nutri; 2015-01-20 at 10:28 AM.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekha View Post
    I have a question about weapon enchants; I've been using Thunderlord from the start, but I read people are advising Bleeding Hollow as well.

What is advised? (Armory link in my sig)

edit: actually, I could ask the same for other enchants as well, crit/mast? I'd love to tinker a bit with Demo as an offspec, having mastery enchants would make that easier, but Destro is the main spec atm.
    Mastery on everything, unless you're considering playing Destruction on single target. Which really, you shouldn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatkain View Post
    Why would you immolate between the 2 chaos bolts?
    First immolate is not gonna drop at that point but your first ring proc might drop before your second chaos bolt.

Without bloodlust I sometimes cast only 3 incinerates to fit 2 chaos bolts with the first ring proc.

-edit-

Sometimes ring proc drops anyways (before 2nd cb) if stuff doesn't crit
    Why are u saying I'm wrong and then u copy exactly what i said rofl

Why nobody answer my question Second time I post here and I feel like I am invisible for everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Morbeam View Post
    Why nobody answer my question Second time I post here and I feel like I am invisible for everyone else
    I'm assuming nobody answered it because nobody really knows. I would always stay away from any of the DPS Incrip trinkets solely due to their extremely inconsistent proc rates but that is personal preference and not based off sims. I don't think there are any sims out yet with the lv4 Inscrip trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    I don't think there are any sims out yet with the lv4 Inscrip trinkets.
    They still don't work in SimC yet to my knowledge. At least when I'm been trying to do it for Demo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaxeey View Post
    Why are u saying I'm wrong and then u copy exactly what i said rofl
    Close but not exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by shaxeey View Post
    - chaos bolt -> immolate (cataclysm if used) -> chaos bolt
    That immolate shouldn't be there, it should be after the second chaos bolt.
    And shouldn't you wait for some adds when using cataclysm? Only place where I would use cataclysm in the pull for single target would be Kargath, since you get it back before the add phase starts.
    On Tectus it doesn't make a big difference if you wait for first add or do it at the pull. I usually wait for the first add.

sorry for posting it in wrong spot. Was hoping for advice and only x1 immolate sorry again.
    Last edited by Pungchow; 2015-01-21 at 03:49 PM.