Deleted
    This will be interesting, my guild will merge with another guild so i will go dps on my BrM Monk for 2 weeks and then back to tanking the 2 week after so we can cordinate tanks and see how it goes.
    Basically i got full tanking gear got Mythic Scales and Heroic Meat trinkets atleast and a dps neck..

The issue is if i understand this correct Haste is my mainstat and sadly im rolling around 0 Haste in my tanking gear so dpsing in almost full Mastery gear will be damn interesting

Whats going on with the sims?

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenlogic View Post
    Whats going on with the sims?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ks-in-SimCraft
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Multistrike with CX pulls ahead for me in sims running an older version that works properly although I don't remember if I changed to ascension or if I still had chi brew active.

As for dodgy current simcraft iteration I say leave it broke so people cry about WW being weak and requires buffing haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Noveo View Post
    Scales and MDT for cleave, HBT and Scales for ST
    So 685 Scales > 700 MDT for single target? Is there any trinket list up to date?

No a 685 scales will be outperformed by any other 685 trinket... Maybe not the skull actually. Basically the BRF and stone of fire have a higher stat value for their ilvl. Similarly highmaul trinkets had greater stat values than earlier dungeon trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokomon View Post
    Hi guys, first post here. First of all i'm sorry, i know my english sucks but i hope you can understand what i'm trying to say lol.

I'm having a hard time deciding which trinket should i use. Right now i have a Mythic MDT and Mythic Scales of Doom but i just got one Heroic Humming Blackiron Trigger. What should i use for both ST and Cleave? Didn't get my Beating Heart of the Mountain yet.
    For you single target and cleave are the same, use Mythic MDT and Mythic Scales of Doom. Once you get a Heroic BHoTM replace scales with it for both single target and cleave. After that you are just waiting till you get your second mythic trinket.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by idioten View Post
    This will be interesting, my guild will merge with another guild so i will go dps on my BrM Monk for 2 weeks and then back to tanking the 2 week after so we can cordinate tanks and see how it goes.
    Basically i got full tanking gear got Mythic Scales and Heroic Meat trinkets atleast and a dps neck..

The issue is if i understand this correct Haste is my mainstat and sadly im rolling around 0 Haste in my tanking gear so dpsing in almost full Mastery gear will be damn interesting
    Multi>Haste>Crit=Vers>>>>>>Mastery for the general stat prio. Going from Brew to WW is going to be rough since as WW you actually want the 4set and the least amount of mastery as possible which is essentially the complete opposite of brew

Deleted
    Hi i have searched but cant seem to find any working macros for ZS? I know i suck.
    I tried /cast [modifier:ctrl, @focus] Zen Sphere
    /cast [@player] Zen Sphere but it dosnt work unless i actually click the focused player.
    Any ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpotato View Post
    Hi i have searched but cant seem to find any working macros for ZS? I know i suck.
    I tried /cast [modifier:ctrl, @focus] Zen Sphere
    /cast [@player] Zen Sphere but it dosnt work unless i actually click the focused player.
    Any ideas?
    Just fell off the front page:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...n-Sphere-Macro

WW BiS Chest and Gloves

So I was looking over SimC and they say that the Vest of Somber Gaze and Cannonball Loader Grips are BiS for WW with 4-piece. However for some reason I get the impression that Vest of Forceful Fury and Handwraps of the Somber Gaze are better because you get more multistrike out of it. If you were to assume that I have set help, shoulder, and pants with everything else BiS, which combo of gear is better?

Set chest and off gloves or set gloves and off chest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weagree View Post
    So I was looking over SimC and they say that the Vest of Somber Gaze and Cannonball Loader Grips are BiS for WW with 4-piece. However for some reason I get the impression that Vest of Forceful Fury and Handwraps of the Somber Gaze are better because you get more multistrike out of it. If you were to assume that I have set help, shoulder, and pants with everything else BiS, which combo of gear is better?

Set chest and off gloves or set gloves and off chest?
    Moved: definitely didn't need its own thread

Whatever you can get your hands on first, stick with that, the difference is super small. I got my hands on 700 Cannonball grips, so I went for Mythic Chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokomon View Post
    So 685 Scales > 700 MDT for single target? Is there any trinket list up to date?
    No, but the sims show it to be close. I've been using this which shows the old item levels, any mythic-brf trinket is better than any non mythic-brf trinket, with serenity favoring HBT/BHOM and Chiex MDT/BHOM. Sim your character for best result.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=578063752
    One Sweet Dream

Deleted
    Hello (again ).
    I have a short question regarding the value of haste. I tried a haste heavy build (jumping between Ret and WW, so my Monk has a lot of Highmaul gear with a lot of haste) to see if I can get to the same gameplay speed as in MoP. I took a look with Simcraft and it seems there is no real difference between 1000-1200 haste and 300-500 haste (most monks I've seen seemed to be around 300-500). For a 450s fight (this is the default setting I think) the difference under "wait time" was very small. Something around 64 vs. 67 seconds using Chibrew and Serenity.
    Is the impact of haste really that low or is there something I miss? I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case. So I thought I might ask people who know much more about that stuff.
    Damn I miss the good old MoP speedy Monk, so much Fun :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have the sims for comparison of which race does the most dps?

I ask because I am thinking of race changing to a gnome (not only because they are adorable) but since I'm a panda, not sure if it worth it despite the aesthetics..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    Thank you. Missed it

Hello infinitely wise people! I'm looking for some insight into a general rotation/priority question. I try to use my abilities and TeB on cd alongside my Scales proc, but I've noticed another trend that I do and I'm not sure if it's correct. I'm sure the root cause is that I'm not properly planning my abilities far enough in advance or the fight mechanics (and my tank's non-stop, sloppy movement) interrupt my ability to do a "perfect" rotation. The concern: I'll sit on some abilities for, potentially, several seconds before I use them. Example: FoF comes off cd, I have 10 TeB available, but I'm at 80 energy and 4 chi. Currently, I would BoK, Jab, BoK, and Jab in order to make sure I don't cap on energy while channeling FoF. What could postpone this even further, is if my RSK is coming off cd, now I wait another sec to RSK. By the time it's all said and done, I've had FoF off cd upwards of 4secs.

Can all/any of you provide your insight into if this logic is right, wrong, or otherwise? I'd like to know from the perspective of "elite" rotation as well as "not perfect, but pretty dang good" rotation execution. As is, I tend to fall just outside the range of dps rankings, so I'm curious if I'm doing this wrong and your tips could be enough to push me over the hump and get ranked for the first time since ToT!

Thank you in advance for any of your sage-like wisdom!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tonloc56 View Post
    Example: FoF comes off cd, I have 10 TeB available, but I'm at 80 energy and 4 chi. Currently, I would BoK, Jab, BoK, and Jab in order to make sure I don't cap on energy while channeling FoF. What could postpone this even further, is if my RSK is coming off cd, now I wait another sec to RSK. By the time it's all said and done, I've had FoF off cd upwards of 4secs.
    In that situation, you would FoF before using RSK, provided the RSK debuff won't fall off while you're channeling FoF.

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    In that situation, you would FoF before using RSK, provided the RSK debuff won't fall off while you're channeling FoF.
    Thanks!

What about the fact that I would cap on energy early in my FoF cast if I avoid the other Jabs and BoKs? Should I still prioritize not capping my energy over casting FoF?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonloc56 View Post
    Thanks!

What about the fact that I would cap on energy early in my FoF cast if I avoid the other Jabs and BoKs? Should I still prioritize not capping my energy over casting FoF?
    Plan your rotation ahead so you don't end up in that situation, just like you have to plan ahead your rotation so you aren't energy/chi starved when FoF comes off CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey again fellers. Does anyone have information or updated information on racials for ww? Thanks.