Page 1 of 43
... LastLast

Dude snaps at girls for calling him "Harry Potter"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...attack-3134853

Just another case of bullying really. Happens to be a 19 year-old guy beating on 15 and 16 year-old girls, what are some of your thoughts on this one?

I'm not a fan of violence, but I'll say I can sometimes root for the bullied standing up to the bully. But what if it's a case where the bullied is an older guy, and the bully is a younger girl or girls.
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

Deleted
    20 points from Gryffindor!

Deleted
    I guess he must really hate Harry Potter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    20 points from Gryffindor!
    http://youtu.be/FWtO0cfgewY?t=18s

http://youtu.be/reop2bXiNgk?t=45s
    Last edited by NuLogic; 2014-10-05 at 10:05 PM.

Dude snaps at girls = stabs in face and smashes head into fence post shouting "DIE DIE"...

Slightly misleading thread title perhaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

So this girls give this guy a diffucult time, and he finally snaps, instead of suicing himself or smth like that, and he goes to jail.
    How about both of this girls goes to jail too, since they're one of the main reasons this guy snapped.

There should be punishment for bully's aswell!
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Honestly, those little bitches deserved it.
    Everyone has the freedom of speech, but they usually forget they are also responsible for what they say, and have to accept the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    There are certain things you should learn early in life, around the time you are in infant school, and one of them is to not take the piss out of people that can beat you up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like part of the whole story is missing. Such as was this a one time thing or had the girls encountered him before to continually harrass him. Not to mention after he dumped the water on them he armed himself and expected the girls to follow him into the park. That sounds like almost self defense if he knew the girls were going to do something to him in the park. I am not trying to really defend him but if those girls followed him do you really think they were there to be reasonable and talk things out?

Deleted
    The title should be "When nerds strike back".

Who is the bully in this case?

That is definitely not reasonable.

Sure they were jerks, but that's not a reason to flip out much...
    Coming from someone who was called Napolean Dynamite or Harry Potter constantly throughout school.

I guess he kind of looks like him.

Eh, are we supposed to feel bad for the girls? If this happened more often eventually it wouldn't have to happen at all because people would learn to respect one another or get fucked up. I can't say I applaud him, but I am not going to say "Awe, poor things". They got what was coming to them. This isn't new. Pushing people over the edge for a few chucks often turns violent. As far as I'm concerned, they did it to themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest that guy does look a little bit like Harry Potter, but yeah, it still went too far.

Deleted
    I like the mam's statement, 'I feel sorry for the next person to call him a name', like that's something that should fucking happen?

The guy obviously has no self-confidence, what a loser. Ive been made fun of a few times, but I know I'm better off then people involved so I just laugh.

Also there is no law against calling someone Harry Potter, but there are laws against assault and attempted homicide.

Have fun behind bars Harry Potter.
    Last edited by Sledfang; 2014-10-05 at 10:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Who is the bully in this case?
    Apparently he was harassed and bullied at school and this finally made him snap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralikon View Post
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...attack-3134853

Just another case of bullying really. Happens to be a 19 year-old guy beating on 15 and 16 year-old girls, what are some of your thoughts on this one?

I'm not a fan of violence, but I'll say I can sometimes root for the bullied standing up to the bully. But what if it's a case where the bullied is an older guy, and the bully is a younger girl or girls.
    I'm not condoning what he did, but it sounds like he's been bullied for a while and just snapped.

This is what happens when society ignores things like bullying.

I was bullied at school, I also snapped, in my case it was against people who were actually bulling me, I'd had enough, and fought back for once, and took 3 blokes out....was not bullied again, but I was seen as the guilty, people forgot the years of bullying that had lead up to it.
    I dont condone, but I do understand how it can get to this.

15+ Year Old Account
    They deserved it?! He went to get a knife, lured them to a park and then stabbed one girl in the face and smashed the others girls head on a fence yelling "die die die"

He didn't just snap in the heat of the moment, and he genuinely tried to kill them. You can't defend this...