Best healer for a noob ?

After years of dps i think im gonna try to heal in pvp, specially BGs. I know is kind of hell to heal because of CC etc. Which class should i play if i never heal in wow?

druid or monk looks pretty easy with its peels.

Shaman/pally normally need to pay more attention to fake casting. But honestly they are all pretty easy now, shaman is a ghost of what it was

I like druid, you can get an enormous amount of hots rolling before you even get noticed and then with your mobility and CC kit deal pretty well with any unwanted attention while your hots are just rolling away. I only BG, can't really speak to arena play.

Im a noob and I vote Monk.

Monk or Druid ,

Pally is a bit clunky for a new player in PvP right now.

Hpriest is probably the most noob friendly for battlegrounds, but is mediocre in arena.

Resto Druid gets trained easy and flops unless you know what you're doing.

Monk is squishy as well, but handles being trained better than Rdru.

Pick your own class.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    I would say Monk. Just take as many passive talents you can. Avoid Ancient mistweaver art and Healing spheres: they are not noob friendly talents. Take Chi Torpedo, Mist Wrap, healing Elixir, Summon Jade Serpent Statue(must have) and Surge of Mist (PvP talent) and you will be a real BG hero
    Holy Priest is also very comfortable spec to play in BGs. The only downside for a noob is too many abilities. Discipline has less buttons but it is a lot harder spec to be good with.
    So if you want mobility take MW Monk, if you prefer tankiness and strong cooldowns Holy Priest is your best bet.
    Not sure about Resto druid and shaman. Avoid Holy Paladin and Discipline Priest.