I do like casual pvp :O

Hello guys, I normally play wow 2-5 months in a year. I played like first 3 months of legion and give it along break. In the 2017 i havent played wow. I want to return as always for the story i missed, lvling new races and classes, but mostly casual pvping which means conquest cap with random guys in 2v2 arena. rest of the week random battle grounds or call to arms with AV, arathi basin, eye of the storm style non-mop battle grounds :O for me. Pvp changed a bit in the legion so if i return can i enjoy from wow ? I know you can't be %100 sure but feel free to share your opion :P

Deleted
    depends on your faction, if you enjoy going solo into random BGs as alliance prepare to get stomped 70% of the time by premades

also if you play paladin, monk or DK you will enjoy it most of the time

Deleted
    I often only play casual pvp in the final patch of an expansion, when done with all content.

Just spamming BG's an focussing only on killing.

did you just say conquest cap ?

Deleted
    There are many catch-up mechanisms right now in legion, so you can almost "jump straight into action". PvP stats system will allow you stay competitive in randoms, even with bad gear.
    For random BG's, consider getting into some premade group however, as it's really asy to find people right now and it brings much more fun than solo queuing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like legion pvp, you can skip another grind, when you are basically a piece of trash and can't do anything, get popped without CDs and barely scratch people when you use your CDs. Yeah, that's a thing of a past now. Now you can just jump straight in to the action and have fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.