Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    PvP is garbagem, raids are the stuff.

This new model is bad, but @ least now i can play looking to the screen not my bars.
    Everyone having an Artifact equals nobody having one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    You cannot possibly be from Ohio with those writing skills. My god, did you just butcher engrish!?
    Maybe he is just young, and has played too much WoW instead of learning written English.

15+ Year Old Account
    I came for the spelling error but I stayed for the Majora's Mask theory... It can't be unseen O_O

On topic: nobody quits wow, they just take breaks.
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

Another QQ thread?

Based on everything I know about you from your post, I'm satisfied you made the right decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysdan316 View Post
    I know ya don't know who I am. I never show my PvP video and it my own skilled because it my secret
    Bye
    Okay dude, assuming you are as badass as you said here: if your success comes from your skills and "secret", if you really play outside of the box and suprise your opponents with expertise, why are you already condemning the specs? MM has changed, yes, but clearly you can adapt to those changes and make more little secrets to mash the faces of your opponents. In reality, in a situation where every class has way more limited toolset your personal skills will make you shine even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Norjak View Post
    Maybe he is just young, and has played too much WoW instead of learning written English.
    Oh, he clearly meant to write that he quited the game after he turned 8 years old

Happy Birthday OP!!

This post hurt my head so much that I signed up for an extra English composition class next semester to fix the damage.

This post actually made me laugh. Only because it's the opposite for myself and a lot of friends. After 8 years we all decided to come back to wow...... or something like that. While reducing how many buttons you have to keybind to play the game may upset many I think overall it will make a more enjoyable game. So far I'm liking UBRS and as far as pvp goes, I usually don't try to evaluate it until a month after a new expansion; to many changes take place. Take a breather, do some old content, new content, and try pvp out in a month or so.

Deleted
    Yis I totesly agreez wid whut jew ar sying. Huntzrds hve bin gutted. Tew troo. Whut ar blizzerd thinks?! I ahlso quiht.

Y'all should know better than this to keep posting in this thread. It's become very unconstructive, and it's being closed.