15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.

Opting out of World PvP

Not being able to attack the 20+ alliance who were just chilling outside Orgrimmar yesterday night was a fairly fustrating experience to say the least. Who thought it was a good idea to introduce this not flagged for PvP in world zones? Especially what used to be a hostile area.
    So I ask, what is the difference between PvP and PvE servers now if both Alliance and Horde are free to do whatever they want as long as they don't attack? Is this the first step Blizzard are putting in place to funnel all PvP to Ashran, BGs and arena?
    If so I am not too fond of this change, not one bit.

I was not aware that you could disable PVP on PVP servers in world zones.

Since this was not mentioned in any patchnotes before, I'd say this is a bug that you should report.

15+ Year Old Account
    Assuming you are on a PvP realm it sounds like a bug. If you're on a PvE realm, then that's the way it's always been, they'll only be flagged if they enter the city limits.

The only change they made is that if a player on a PvP server is merged to a PvE realm, they are automatically de-flagged for PvP without the 5 minute cooldown.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Phew, I am relieved. From what you said it def sounds like a bug. And yes I'm on a PvP server.