Thread: CLCRET patch 6

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    For the love of God, don't use the 4-piece proc on single-target now unless there is absolutely nothing else you can cast. Divine Storm has been nerfed into the ground, and it simply is not worth using unless there are 2+ targets or you have absolutely nothing other to cast. It should be behind Exo in the prio.
    I believe the +20 dmg buff from Mastery changes that now?

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroth666 View Post
    That's 20%, of course..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    That's 20%, of course..
    when will the +20% mastery buff come live?

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    when will the +20% mastery buff come live?
    It was a hotfix, so it should be already live.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Deleted
    The 4-piece is relatively less useless than it was, but you still have to remember that they shat all over DS tuning. It used to be 100% weapon damage as Holy (and obviously thus 200% with EmpDS); it is now 65%. A normal DS isn't even worth casting until you have at least 3 targets, IIRC.

Deleted
    It was a hotfix, so it should be already live.
    i dont understand how this buff works . I thought we would get +20% mastery but i didnt get any

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    i dont understand how this buff works . I thought we would get +20% mastery but i didnt get any
    tooltip hasnt updated do some math you will see that it has

Why exo is so low? Is there not a danger to lose AoW procs?
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

The 2p Bonus changed at 6.0.2, but before, only the proc gives the bonus, not the spell. So having an AoW proc over an other proc didnt "prevent" the 5% to proc.

Now casting Exo gives the +5%, not the AoW proc (tooltip changed at 6.0.2). Im thinking about changing my Exo/Jugement priority to increase the uptime of the Buff...
    Im currently at 48.5% haste (full haste gems, but lot of crit on item) and I can get a very good uptime at the moment.
    Last edited by Ravingmad; 2014-10-17 at 02:55 PM.

Does anyone know of a working movable holy power bar? clc used to have it in it and there were other addons that specifically let you move the bar (for me to under the clc frame) but none seem to work as of 6.0. Looking to just move the bar not to set up a WA to tack HP or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdamnhero View Post
    Does anyone know of a working movable holy power bar? clc used to have it in it and there were other addons that specifically let you move the bar (for me to under the clc frame) but none seem to work as of 6.0. Looking to just move the bar not to set up a WA to tack HP or anything.
    clcPaladinPowerBar is updated.
    NugComboBar works fine as well.

i went looking for one too and couldnt find one i liked..... ended up useing weakauras..

I'm using nugcombobar for my holy power. It's been working fine since the patch.

Deleted
    CLCret just got updated on Curse. Seems to be working flawlessly for me atm.
    Is CLCInfo that much better that it's worth the hassle of setting it up, or does this version of CLCret function just as well? Granted, it does not have the DS at X seconds left lines, but that isn't until wod.

Quote Originally Posted by Fukinkou View Post
    CLCret just got updated on Curse. Seems to be working flawlessly for me atm.
    Is CLCInfo that much better that it's worth the hassle of setting it up, or does this version of CLCret function just as well? Granted, it does not have the DS at X seconds left lines, but that isn't until wod.
    IMO CLCInfo is only better if you're going to customize it with a HP tracker, cooldown watcher, etc. If you use something else e.g. I use WeakAuras, then no it's not worth the hassle as the icon part (which you still have to set up yourself) is virtually identical to CLCRet.

If CLCRet is updated now and is working, I'll switch back to it since I was only using the barebones (i.e. "rotation") portion of CLCInfo as my WeakAuras track HP, cooldowns, procs, and the like. In theory I could get rid of Weak Auras tracking those and do them in CLCInfo but A) I already have them and B) It took a long time to set up WeakAuras, I don't want to go back and learn how to configure CLCInfo and then set things up in an aesthetically pleasing way

Clashes function better in Clcinfo than Clcret, for me.

I've only ever tracked the 2 rotation buttons with either tho, I have way better weak auras for the rest. If I had to setup that stuff in clcinfo I'd switch back to clcret though, setup sucks in it

Quote Originally Posted by Rathimis View Post
    Clashes function better in Clcinfo than Clcret, for me.

I've only ever tracked the 2 rotation buttons with either tho, I have way better weak auras for the rest. If I had to setup that stuff in clcinfo I'd switch back to clcret though, setup sucks in it
    Exactly. It's good if you can get it set up but also kinda annoying to do.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    1. Ooc I know, but how does Clashes work in clcret, and what should I set it to ? I know it depends on my Haste etc. but I have no clue where to start.

2. As already mentioned, since casting Exorcism now gives +5% instead of the proc, shouldn't Exorcism have a higher priority?

As far as I know, the +damage hotfix requires a restart, I think its stated in the blue post even.
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

How to CLCRet Patch 6.0.2:

Program Files (or wherever your wow file is located.) -> World of Warcraft -> Interface -> Addons -> Look for your CLCRet folder -> Right Click -> Delete -> Windows will prompt you asking you if you are sure you want to delete the file, click yes, trust me. -> Launc WoW.exe -> log in -> LEARN TO PLAY RET.

lol ret is offle with the new 6.0 patch, im not even sure how im sapost to play anymore thanks blizz for ruining another class