Which UH DK PvE priority?

So I was investigating and it seems that noxxic gives priority to: Multistrike > Strength > Haste > Mastery > Versatility > Crit

While Mr Robot, and as seen in this forum aswell, it says : Str > Mastery > Crit > Multi > Haste

What is your opinion?

Deleted
    Currently we want str > mastery > crit > haste
    I assume you ask for the stats right now and not Draenor.

This means I should put only +str gems or? or just mixing mastery and crit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRamos View Post
    This means I should put only +str gems or? or just mixing mastery and crit?
    Depends on your gear, as always you'll want to sim your own character with your own gear for your own stat weights. The stat weights for unholy at BiS 588 ilvl is str > mastery > crit > haste. You'd want to gem str/mastery in red sockets, mastery in yellow sockets and mastery/crit in blue sockets.

Awesome, thanks mate but yeah I will download that, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRamos View Post
    So I was investigating and it seems that noxxic gives priority to: Multistrike > Strength > Haste > Mastery > Versatility > Crit

While Mr Robot, and as seen in this forum aswell, it says : Str > Mastery > Crit > Multi > Haste

What is your opinion?

Bolded your problem, Noxxic is crap don't trust it and don't use it. This place is the best place to find info etc about your class.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is how Mr. Robot has me doing it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...an/Eo/advanced
    Live Free...

Quote Originally Posted by Eomar View Post
    This is how Mr. Robot has me doing it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...an/Eo/advanced
    You only need around 250 haste at most, I was gemming all haste mastery in red sockets, and it just felt like way too much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleaura View Post
    You only need around 250 haste at most, I was gemming all haste mastery in red sockets, and it just felt like way too much.
    You don't need a minimal amount of haste really.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    You don't need a minimal amount of haste really.
    I meant more of you shouldnt really go above 250 haste, because the stat value decreases at a more exponential rate.

Yea same askmrrobot was telling me to put haste+mastery in all red sockets and i thought this cant be right, i plugged it into the sim and i simmed 1k more dps than i would if it was str+mastery. I was kind of confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananadog View Post
    Yea same askmrrobot was telling me to put haste+mastery in all red sockets and i thought this cant be right, i plugged it into the sim and i simmed 1k more dps than i would if it was str+mastery. I was kind of confused.
    I had gotten the opposite in terms of sims, with full Haste/Mastery, I was simming 21470.8, and with Full Strength/Mastery, I simmed 22300.00, 100k iterations for both.