Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The food industry

The food industry and its lobbyists must be stopped from pumping chemicals and sugars into our foods!

Eat organic and meat without any antibiotics!
    Last edited by CmdrShep2154; 2016-05-03 at 10:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not only is this a bait thread, but a jailbait thread as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Don't eat any sugar, stay away from carbs. Portion control, portion control, portion control. Don't eat late at night right before you go to sleep and exercise daily.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer slim women who have gone through puberty, so I don't want them to look like either particularly.

Pretty weird that your vision of ideal is a 12 year old girl.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    Organic food doesn't make you skinny. Eating proper portions and getting proper exercise does. Anyone can tell you cheerleaders do a lot of exercise.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Pretty weird that your vision of ideal is a 12 year old girl.
    I agree unless he is also a 12 year old.

This just in, if you eat fast food you go from looking like a 12 year old active girl into a 30 year old fat chick

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    Eat organic and meat without any antibiotics!
    Well, I don't make a habit out of eating too much inorganic things. Basic mineral requirements aren't all that high, and the rest of what we need to survive is organic.

But real talk: I'm allergic to HFCS, so uh, I had to learn how to cook my own food, and I basically *have* to shop at the farmer's market. It's been pretty OK.

Sure I agree with the sugar argument but what the fuck is that second picture?

Pedobear called, he wants his pic back.

Ignorant and pedo what a thread.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I can confirm as a early 30s male, that before I worked my current job I did not eat much if any fast food, and I too looked like a 12yr old cheerleader, but now due to MacDonald's and a sedentary lifestyle i now look like an obese 30yr old woman.

no actually I try to eat healthy and get exercise and that's why im not fat. though im definitely gaining weight from increased fast food usage (yes usage). thank god for a metabolism or id be fat. the worst side effects i've found from more fast food is suddenly having issues with acid reflux and digestion. that's why i cut it back to once a week, which is still bad.

Both pictures are awful tbh

So OP is a pedophile.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think antibiotics are making people triple their body weight. Just eat sensible portions and eat healthy more often than not. No reason why you can't enjoy soda, pizza or snacks once in a while, just don't make it a staple of your diet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I don't think antibiotics are making people triple their body weight. Just eat sensible portions and eat healthy more often than not. No reason why you can't enjoy soda, pizza or snacks once in a while, just don't make it a staple of your diet.
    It's amazing how people don't understand this. Working out helps as well in addition that.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Don't eat any sugar, stay away from carbs. Portion control, portion control, portion control. Don't eat late at night right before you go to sleep and exercise daily.
    The bold is kind of a myth. You should be getting most of your calories throughout the day. Then a small late night snack isn't an issue.

Also, this is likely a bait thread. Should be closed.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

the problem isn't the food we it, it's that everyone sits on their ass in front of a computer or a TV all day. I worked construction for years, when I was out in the field dong physical stuff for 10 hours a day I was eating 3-4k calories a day and weighed 155 pounds. When I got promoted my diet stayed the same but I went to sitting at a desk or driving around all day and I gained 80 pounds, went back to doing physical stuff all day and I dropped nearly all the weight I had gained still eating the same diet.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Thats been debunked.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?