Deleted

12EXP Boost - Best Class/Planet lines combos (ALERT possible spoilers)

Hi,

my first post here, hello everyone.

I am trying to come up with the best Class - Planetary Arcs combos to take advantage of the 12 EXP boost. While it is certainly possible to just breeze through the class stories with the 12 EXP boost, the Planet Arcs provide certain insights into the general storyline and also provide additional income, comms and gear.

My proposals so far are:
    SI - Nar Shaddaa and Tatooine (working with the Imperial Reclamation Service during those Planetary Arcs seems like something SI would enjoy, although Nar Shaddaa arc can be done by nearly everyone, it is really diverse)

SW - Balmorra (for the heck of it), Taris (again, for the heck of it, and also it is kinda embarassing to have Thana Vesh humiliated all the time by a non-Sith character), Belsavis (this arc makes sense for the Emperor's Wrath, he couldn't know how it would turn out later on) and Voss (since SI is too busy with his personal quest while here to take up the Planetary Arc)

IA - IDK, really, maybe might do the odd side quests that I will be otherwise leaving out (see below)

BH - Alderaan (you can get a title on your Class quest here, so why not dedicate some of your time to sorting out the situation here), Quesh (kinda mercenary-friendly Planetary Arc), Hoth (ditto - dealing with pirates and stuff), Corellia (here you can make a good promo speech)

The idea is to go only through the main Planetary Arc quests, without any side quests that would slow down the pace of story. So far I have found out that taking this approach does not slow levelling that much and it makes for an interesting personal story.

What would your combos be? Would some of the Planetary Arcs be more geared towards IA rather than SW or BH? Those two have 4 Planetary Arcs and can do maybe with 3? Perhaps Balmorra and Quesh?

I don't know if I would be able to take the advantage of 12EXP boost to level similarly REP characters, but what would be your suggestions anyway for JK, JC, RT and SM?

Thanks for replies!
    Last edited by mmoce87dadbb8b; 2014-10-24 at 07:34 AM.